Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

I need ónix and charizard. They are confirmed shiny. I probably won't be able to catch them. Haven't seen one at all. 

Congrats on lvl 34!

On 8/1/2017 at 3:36 PM, Nine said:

I'm not even in a particularly rural area right now, but there just aren't enough Go players around to form the minimum for a Lugia or bird trio raid. Kind of sad. People don't want to wait around for two hours for nothing, and I can't blame them.

They should make it so when the raid timer is reaching thirty min or less, the bosses' difficulty is extremely reduced and perhaps soloable. There needs to be something to bring this feature to rural / unpopular areas, or this game is going to crash even harder when people don't have a reason to log on anymore. Maybe it already is, lol.

Try to search on facebook or another social media site and see if there are any groups for PoGo that meet up. A friend of mine introduced me to a county group on Discord that covers all the nearby cities and when a good raid pokemon appears a pic is posted and we all plan a time to meet up and grab it together. We've had anywhere from 9 to 40 people show up for raids. :) 

I'm so happy. I finally got my first Shiny Magikarp last night. I ended up evolving it into a 2300CP Gyarados. Her IV's aren't super, but she's decent. Also I caught a regular Karp with 106CP and has 97% IV's. He'll be my Next Gyrarados, unless I get another shiny, which I doubt. It took me 458 Karps to get my first lol.

Also, I hope everyone is having good luck with the legendaries. I've got 4 Articuno, 3 Zapdos, 2 Moltres and 5 Lugia. I'm walking my Gravelar now, rying to get enough candies to get my first Golem. He's got 91% IVs and I'm less than 10 candies away from having enough. Net I'll be working on either Magikarp or Flaafy.

I can't believe it! I never was able to catch a golden Magikarp... but I got not 1 but 2 Shiny Pikachu, 1 Male and 1 female.:lol:

On 12.08.2017 at 0:45 AM, water_angel said:

I need ónix and charizard. They are confirmed shiny. I probably won't be able to catch them. Haven't seen one at all. 

Congrats on lvl 34!

Thanks.

I cant wait for Mewtwo :(). I am almost lvl 35.

On 8/23/2017 at 3:30 PM, Syiren said:

I'm so happy. I finally got my first Shiny Magikarp last night. I ended up evolving it into a 2300CP Gyarados. Her IV's aren't super, but she's decent. Also I caught a regular Karp with 106CP and has 97% IV's. He'll be my Next Gyrarados, unless I get another shiny, which I doubt. It took me 458 Karps to get my first lol.

Also, I hope everyone is having good luck with the legendaries. I've got 4 Articuno, 3 Zapdos, 2 Moltres and 5 Lugia. I'm walking my Gravelar now, rying to get enough candies to get my first Golem. He's got 91% IVs and I'm less than 10 candies away from having enough. Net I'll be working on either Magikarp or Flaafy.

1 Articuno is all I've been able to go after. No one in my town gathers for any of the raid battles, I've gone by my gym so many times with one of them in it and no one. :/

There have been at least four legendary raids going on around here but none of my friends that live in the same city don't like Pokemon Go. I can just look at the legendaries I won't be able to catch. :mellow:

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 7:47 PM, water_angel said:

1 Articuno is all I've been able to go after. No one in my town gathers for any of the raid battles, I've gone by my gym so many times with one of them in it and no one. :/

13 hours ago, Cottoncat said:

There have been at least four legendary raids going on around here but none of my friends that live in the same city don't like Pokemon Go. I can just look at the legendaries I won't be able to catch. :mellow:

Niantic should realize this very common issue and make it easier for those who can't get big groups together to get them. It's very unfair. Had a friend of mine not given me a link on Discord for a county group that gathers and helps each other out for Legendary raids I'd probably have none. I really am sorry you guys are having trouble trying to get these guys. :( 

In the morning I wanted to leave Pokemon Go running so I'd gather some metres for my egg while cycling to school but before I even got my bike out, I noticed that a Larvitar had spawned right in the front yard just when I didn't have any poke balls left. What luck!

On 8/26/2017 at 7:34 AM, Syiren said:

Niantic should realize this very common issue and make it easier for those who can't get big groups together to get them.

Maybe legendary raids just need legendary measures (i.e. many friends who play). :o It'd definitely be nice if it was possible to get legendaries with a group of three people for example - I often think about how cool it'd be to have Lugia.

Also I just now noticed that in my last post I said "none of my friends that live in the same city don't like Pokemon Go" where there was an accidental double negative.

5 hours ago, Cottoncat said:

In the morning I wanted to leave Pokemon Go running so I'd gather some metres for my egg while cycling to school but before I even got my bike out, I noticed that a Larvitar had spawned right in the front yard just when I didn't have any poke balls left. What luck!

Maybe legendary raids just need legendary measures (i.e. many friends who play). :o It'd definitely be nice if it was possible to get legendaries with a group of three people for example - I often think about how cool it'd be to have Lugia.

Also I just now noticed that in my last post I said "none of my friends that live in the same city don't like Pokemon Go" where there was an accidental double negative.

You need more than three to get a legendary, especially Lugia. Even if you're all level 40. It normally takes us a healthy group of 8 or more to beat them. I want to post what I've managed to get, but the last thing I want to do is seem like I'm showing off, so I won't, because I really do feel bad that you guys haven't really gotten the chance to get these guys. And it's not fair. Maybe Niantic will realize it and fix it once they finish with the other big updates and release the birds again down the road.

Just out of curiosity, are many people still playing this? I stopped playing about a year ago because it got a bit stale and all my friends stopped at about the same time, too. Have there been new features since then to spice things up a bit? Would anyone be keen to give me a bit of a rundown? 

11 hours ago, Syiren said:

It normally takes us a healthy group of 8 or more to beat them. I want to post what I've managed to get, but the last thing I want to do is seem like I'm showing off, so I won't, because I really do feel bad that you guys haven't really gotten the chance to get these guys.

Oh wow, that's really far from three. :blink: I'm not even sure what I expected - maybe I was so used to taking down gyms with only my brother that I thought that the raids could be something similar. I was so, very wrong with the assumption!
Also I don't think it'd be showing off, instead I'd like to see what you have! It'd be cool to see some of the proudest catches from others too.

Haven't really played much lately because my game keeps glitching. So many times in the last few weeks I haven't been able to get in the game, I'm stuck on the loading screen for forever, and restarting the app or the phone helps nothing. Anyone else experiencing the same problem?

finally did my first ever raid since it was a quilava at a starbucks i was able to solo. i caught him, too! and i have enough candy to evolve him. it's no tyranitar or legendary pokemon but hey at least i finally did the dang thing. kinda sad i probably wont be able to get a raikou though, hes one of my favorite pokemon : /

Edited by Switch

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 8:15 AM, Cottoncat said:

Oh wow, that's really far from three. :blink: I'm not even sure what I expected - maybe I was so used to taking down gyms with only my brother that I thought that the raids could be something similar. I was so, very wrong with the assumption!
Also I don't think it'd be showing off, instead I'd like to see what you have! It'd be cool to see some of the proudest catches from others too.

Yeah, my friends and I weren't that happy about it either when we tried to take on Articuno when it first appeared. That's when he found the Discord group and it was a lot easier.

Okay, when you put it that way, I'd be glad to show my stats for catching them, wish I had some pics saved on my laptop, but I managed to get 4 Articuno, 3 Zapdos, 4 Moltres and 5 Lugia. And before Hurricane Irma came I was busy hunting for Raikou and I currently have 5 of them. I'm hoping to get one with perfect IV's before the month is over.

As for the perfect IV pokemon I do have I'm trying to get enough candies to evolve my perfect Diglett and my Bayleef.

I'm still trying to figure out how to go about getting Mewtwo. I know you have to be invited to one, I'm just trying to understand how.

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 3:30 AM, StormWizard212 said:

Just out of curiosity, are many people still playing this? I stopped playing about a year ago because it got a bit stale and all my friends stopped at about the same time, too. Have there been new features since then to spice things up a bit? Would anyone be keen to give me a bit of a rundown? 

Well, you stopped playing months before I joined, so there have been a lot of changes. New raids where you can catch stronger pokemon like Tyranitar, Charizard, Alakazam, Machamp, etc. Some legends are out, shiny Magikarp is possible and so is Pikachu. You can now walk with a buddy pokemon to get candy for it, some pokemon were switched between the different eggs, ex: Chinchou is no longer a 10km egg, but a 5 instead and porygon is now a 10km, gyms are now also poke stops, and gen 2 has been out since February. There's a few other changes, but that's the most of it.

I am really hoping they release trading and battling.  Raiding at least offers some aspect of multiplayer play but it's still severely lacking.

I was able to get Articuno and Moltres but haven't gone raiding for Raikou yet.  He's my least favorite of the legendary cat/dog things.  I really wanted Suicune and I hope they travel to other parts of the world.  I really do NOT like all the regional stuff because the point was to "catch them all" and traveling the world to play a game is not feasible for most people unless you are spoofing, which sadly many do.  IMO regional Pokemon should be migratory after a certain time.

Niantic has said that they don't expect players to get a full Pokedex, which is a bit depressing and IMO against the spirit of the original games.  If they wanted to do that, this game shouldn't have been released under the Pokemon label.

The three Legendary dogs ARE migrating around the world. Their 'regional' zones will switch after a month I think. It mimics the way they ran around the world in the original games and you had to chase them around to find and eventually catch them. Kinda.

I still don't have a single legendary. I've been too busy between two jobs and it's just too difficult to wait around two hours for a raid then get that many people together. I'm off today, might try for Raikou if any pop up.

On 16/09/2017 at 1:23 AM, LadyLyzar said:

I am really hoping they release trading and battling.  Raiding at least offers some aspect of multiplayer play but it's still severely lacking.

I was able to get Articuno and Moltres but haven't gone raiding for Raikou yet.  He's my least favorite of the legendary cat/dog things.  I really wanted Suicune and I hope they travel to other parts of the world.  I really do NOT like all the regional stuff because the point was to "catch them all" and traveling the world to play a game is not feasible for most people unless you are spoofing, which sadly many do.  IMO regional Pokemon should be migratory after a certain time.

Niantic has said that they don't expect players to get a full Pokedex, which is a bit depressing and IMO against the spirit of the original games.  If they wanted to do that, this game shouldn't have been released under the Pokemon label.

Now I really wish trading was possible in Go; I live in a place where Suicune is available, but I actually love Raikou :P I was so sad when I saw that they were regional Pokemon. @ Kaini; I didn't realise that they were 'migrating' around like that, where did you find this?

Edited by bluesonic1

No legendaries here either, Kai. The weather is getting colder so playing doesn't seem very tempting overall, and the legendary raids are just impossible right now in a town where nearly no one plays (not that I'd like to meet up with other people anyway). I'd still like to get the Shinies, but hopefully I'll get back on roll with playing this weekend when I visit my mom (she's still a very active player).

They are migrating around, I saw it from one of the youtube users.

I was VERY lucky to be in the city last week and was able to raid with a group i happened to walk by. I caught Raikou with my last pokeball, so at least there's one more. I plan on going back again some time in october so hopefully the same will happen with Entei. Jhoto has my favorite legendaries, so I hope that at least I can catch them.

I was able to get a Ticket for the Safari Event in Oberhausen (16.09). It was really amazing to be part of that event, I met many great people (I also saw the Youtuber Reversal and took a picture with him :D) and we all had fun to play together. I really miss these amazing Pokemon spawns we had, now I only see Rattata everywhere...

So Entei is out in the Americas, Suicune is in Africa and Europe andRaikou is in the Asain areas I tried two entei anddidn't catch either. Better luck tomorrow I guess.

I did get a perfect IV Eevee that hatched, so there's that.

Edited by Syiren

Caught a 97% IV Entei. I'm happy. He'll go great with my 97% IV Raikou.

Screenshot_20171002-165139.png

So I got into an Entei raid, only four of us and we took it down flawlessly, it was beautiful.

Everyone caught it but me.

I'm starting to hate this game.

Edit:

I'd like to thank the academy

59d42ce5663f2_1EFE2654A0D1FA0386A28A00BD31C70DABC3EA41B67212808Fpimgpsh_fullsize_distr.thumb.jpg.6483d3bae5fa1e27fb48841818b99421.jpg

Finally. Only took me long enough and 20 people at the local library.

Edited by Kaini

@kaini That's awesome, congrats! What was it's CP before u powered it up? 1930 is perfect 100%