Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

Raptor of Dragons, I just downloaded it from the appstore (I'm IOS), that's weird that it won't let you download it....

I have an Android and live in Louisiana, could my location be the reason why it's not available?

I can't download it, it's saying it's not available in my country and I live in the states sad.gif

I'm about to give up on Pokemon Go because I can't get it

that happened to me too. turn off your gps, reboot your phone, then turn on your gps again. it SHOULD suddenly become available in your area. it did for me

How do I turn off my GPS?

How do I turn off my GPS?

what version of android are you running?

usually you swipe from the top and look for the icon that looks like a pin, a satellite, or a little bulls eye thing

one of these: https://s32.postimg.org/7s2oi3l7p/Capturedfsdf.png

btw the servers are down right now anyway so even if you figure out how to download it probably wont work

Edited by nepenthe.catharsis

what version of android are you running?

usually you swipe from the top and look for the icon that looks like a pin, a satellite, or a little bulls eye thing

one of these: https://s32.postimg.org/7s2oi3l7p/Capturedfsdf.png

btw the servers are down right now anyway so even if you figure out how to download it probably wont work

I got it! Thank you!!!

I got it! Thank you!!!

good! &¬ a problem. i have been playing the game that this game is based on for about 3 years. i have learned all the tricks for how to convince my phone to behave even when it doesnt want to

Yeah Pokemon Go! is off to a rocky start. I've been playing it "all day" and it continuously crashes, servers are down, I can't actually get it to move anywhere due to my service, and every time I close out of it, I have to sign in again. (I'm getting tired of signing in). Otherwise, I'm pumped. When they fix it up, this is a FANTASTIC idea!

So far, however, I've caught Charmander, Horsea, Weedle, Beedrill, Staryu, 2 Zubat, Clefairy... I may be missing one or two.

Yep. Frequent server connection error page, freezing, etc. Nonetheless, I've managed to stop at two Pokestops and got three Pokeballs and a 5km egg from the first one, and the second one froze and thought I claimed my stuff but never received anything. :'D

I've caught Charmander, two Pidgeys, two Rattatas, a Venonate, a Zubat and a Goldeen.

I really want to know what the egg will hatch into... but I really don't want to walk three miles to find out. xd.png

My area is devoid of Pokemon for some reason and I don't think it is the game or server's fault. The "nearby" tab is empty, and there are no grass effects. Let me play the game dammit ._.

Maybe I'll just leave the phone on overnight with sound up, hopefully something will appear before morning.

Edited by Ashywolf

Yo Ashy I've had that occur several times, just keep on reloading it.

I just used an incense and with the exception of a poliwag everything that appeared I'd already caught, and every time I got them in the ball it would crash :/ Thankfully it recognised them.

I didn't get a pigeot but I got a pigeotto... which was lower level than the pidgy I had so I evolved the pidgy instead and just transferred the other one biggrin.gif

I downloaded it earlier today and it kept crashing/ kicking me off because of server issues. But since around 6pm my time I've had no issues whatsoever and it's been running smoothly. Just made it to level 5 and chose Blue team smile.gif when I used an incense a CP 203 Arbok suddenly showed up! It's pretty fun so far. My coworkers and I are going on walks now on our breaks to catch pokemon x)

for those of you who said you were going to just sit and let it run and hope pokemon come to you; is that working?

i am just curious. i am not patient enough to try it

for those of you who said you were going to just sit and let it run and hope pokemon come to you; is that working?

i am just curious. i am not patient enough to try it

If you have fragrances, yes

awesome! i am going to have to try that

i met some really cool people playing last night. and just randomly met up with an old friend from Ingress at a gym and he asked me out on a date for tonight wub.gif

wish me luck guys! i could potentially be the first pokemon go love match lmao!

I am super jealous of everyone right now. I don't have a smartphone, only an Amazon Kindle which is unable to get the app.

With all the glitching and server problems, hopefully that'll get sorted out quickly.

There is a PokeStop right at my workplace and a ton of them at the park nearby. I spent yesterday morning walking along the park, getting Pokemon and items. I am maxed on eggs, waiting on two to hatch. I will get more distance on them when I go to campus to meet with my advisor, and there are a lot of Stops there, too. Hopefully there will be some neat Pokemon, but with 96% humidity plus high temperatures, I don't intend to go very far looking today. It's basically breathing water at this point. blink.gif

I'm so happy, my family and I are driving up to DC tomorrow, I'm hoping that will give me a great chance to get some pokemon, since my state is in the middle of a heat wave right now... no way am I leaving my house laugh.gif

There is a PokeStop right at my workplace and a ton of them at the park nearby. I spent yesterday morning walking along the park, getting Pokemon and items. I am maxed on eggs, waiting on two to hatch. I will get more distance on them when I go to campus to meet with my advisor, and there are a lot of Stops there, too. Hopefully there will be some neat Pokemon, but with 96% humidity plus high temperatures, I don't intend to go very far looking today. It's basically breathing water at this point. blink.gif

Man, I'm stuck here in the middle of nowhere and can't use my data and it takes forever to get anywhere

There is a PokeStop right at my workplace and a ton of them at the park nearby. I spent yesterday morning walking along the park, getting Pokemon and items. I am maxed on eggs

you can thank your local Ingress players for the pokestop at your work smile.gif

a nice bonus to have unlimited gear!

i sit on one as well. & i have a gym across the street this is the view from my desk (took this yesterday AM)

I also have two gyms and three pokestops on my bike ride to work everyday, if the servers ever come back on. was so excited to go for a walk on the bike trail and catch some pokemon after I got out of work and I couldn't :/

I've got one Gym at the end of my street and a pokestop 2 streets over, and almost no pokemon to speak of, I've only been able to catch the Charmander at the start of the game...

I'm really hoping that tomorrow I can get some though

I finally found an area in my city where there are pokemon, and its a Walmart of all places. The entire Walmart block has the grass effect. That's the only spot in 6km.

Edited by Ashywolf

After going on a very long walk with my mates that resulted in several crashed a completely drained battery and not even a slowpoke I finally got some good pokemon when I dropped my mates home biggrin.gif lvl 434 executor chilling at a playground.

Aaah I want to play Pokemon Go so bad but my phone's too old :c

Usually I don't care at all about having the latest technology, but now I need an upgrade