Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

I hatched a shiny wynaut and caught 2 random shinies which are bulba and luvdisc while searching for shiny machop/mankey/makuhita and meditate.

Caught a Smeargle while taking a pic of my Smeargle xD

IMG-20190308-WA0002.jpg

1 hour ago, Belisar said:

Caught a Smeargle while taking a pic of my Smeargle xD

IMG-20190308-WA0002.jpg

Inception. :lol: 

I haven't played much yesterday and today because I've got tons of things to do but I've walked enough for a 5km egg and I'll do my best to hatch the one I'm walking today to get a spot for the one I'll be getting tomorrow. I'll be hoping for a wonderful female Finneon or a wonderful female Combee, that would be great. :) 

I'm frustrated. Finally joined a WhatsApp group for raids in my area and went to two Dialga raids today ... couldn't catch any of them. 😫

sigh... despite catching all the Machop & Makuhitas... still NO shiny (but I have a TON of candy).

There is a Misdrevous nest next to mine , have been checking for a golden one but no luck so far bawww

4 hours ago, rayheart said:

There is a Misdrevous nest next to mine , have been checking for a golden one but no luck so far bawww

Seeing this I find it ironic that I just got a random shiny misdrevous today!

I also got a shiny Machop today as well!

2 hours ago, Nectaris said:

Seeing this I find it ironic that I just got a random shiny misdrevous today!

I also got a shiny Machop today as well!

Gratz , event has ended and nest is changed and now its Woobuffet :/

I have a Rayquaza! YAY!
Went to two raids this morning and managed to catch one of them!

I'm not sure which user's Pokemon Go name is FiveSlicesPizza, from Hong Kong? But I wanted to thank you for sending me that gift. I opened it about a week ago and forgot to thank you then. I hatched a Shiny Pichu from it. :D I hope you got something just as awesome from the gift I sent you back.

Great Community Day!  I ended up three shinies in about thirty minutes.  One had breathtaking IVs! 

I really hope everyone had as successful an event as I did. 12 Shiny Treecko total. And I hatched a Shiny Swablu and also caught a random full odds Shiny Snubble! Best event I've had since Eevee Day! :D

I just got Regirock from breakthrough. Very nice, since back when I was playing Emerald Edition on Gameboy this was the one of the three Regi I never managed to catch. :D

I caught a shiny Treecko with 100IVs lvl 29 aswell !   , we have been trading  high cp treeckos at the sametime and managed to got me a Lucky Treecko with 98 IVs and some decent IV  shinies aswell. Gonna open another Melton box I am almost 1200 Meltan candies but havent caught a decent IV one with high cp. Btw , someone said we cant get shiny meltan anymore because its event has ended :/  Also my lvling quest has ended I hit to 40 at the community day event :) 

Edited by rayheart

Congrats everyone on their successful community day!

I played only for about an hour but managed to catch three shinies, which is the perfect amount of shinies to have :lol: 

@rayheart congrats on getting to lvl 40!

Edited by Chococat0815

congrats to everyone! I ended up with 4 shinies, all of them "not likely" but I'm glad I got some shinies. Had a good day shopping while hunting so it all worked out.

I wasn't able to get any shiny Treecko yesterday.  Of course, with work breathing down my neck I wasn't able to really play for any length of time.  I never seem to get Community Days off.

Considering I was working, one shiny is pretty good ;D

I'm also thissss close to hitting 35.

For  power leveling , add tons of friends and up your friendship. That helps. 

I managed to get 5 shiny Treecko from Community Day. I was working for most of it, so I was pretty pleased that I got 5 in the 50 minutes I had. I was only going for 3 to have one of each, but I got two more on the way back to work.