Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

Has anyone else had a problem with getting the same evolution item from the 7-day streak Pokestop bonus?  I rarely ever get a 7-day bonus since I only hit them when I'm on my way to work, but when I do I keep getting Up-Grades.  Porygon are so rare that I really only need one for the only one that I've ever been able to get.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

On 2/5/2019 at 3:41 AM, Syiren said:

Ahhhh~ I getcha. You're good. I just figured you were getting him and Zapdos mixed up, as their English names end with spanish numbers. Artic'uno', Zap'dos' and Mol'tres'

My bad, I should know better than to assume. ^_^;

Waaah! How fun! Never noticed that xD

But then again, playing in German too :D

9 hours ago, Lightstorm12000 said:

Has anyone else had a problem with getting the same evolution item from the 7-day streak Pokestop bonus?  I rarely ever get a 7-day bonus since I only hit them when I'm on my way to work, but when I do I keep getting Up-Grades.  Porygon are so rare that I really only need one for the only one that I've ever been able to get.

I have an annoying amount of upgrades at this point.

10 hours ago, Lightstorm12000 said:

Honestly I don't keep track that much because all I need are Sinnoh Stones, but I do seem to be getting a lot of metal coats lately.

Finally found one of the new releases, a Shieldon.  I saw the silhouette of a cranidos, but I wasn't able to get to it.

19 minutes ago, Nectaris said:

Honestly I don't keep track that much because all I need are Sinnoh Stones, but I do seem to be getting a lot of metal coats lately.

Finally found one of the new releases, a Shieldon.  I saw the silhouette of a cranidos, but I wasn't able to get to it.

I've caught two shieldons but yet to see a cranidos so far. and I'm still on the hunt for the shiny spoink!

This little piggy was SHINY!

8ACC531F-987C-4C1A-9C4D-9DF7A0D00212.thumb.png.d8a07b6fd9e0d3c70ba3e63d31285c3b.png

I’m so happy, I was finally able to go for a walk and play after a long while and almost immediately got this! I’ve been watching your shinies jealously here, feels good to get something myself too ^_^ Even though when I was returning home, my phone decided to run out of battery at 30% of battery left... And it’s only -1 C degrees outside!! Curse you Californian phone makers who can’t design their phones for us living at the damn arctic XD 

10 hours ago, hedy said:

8ACC531F-987C-4C1A-9C4D-9DF7A0D00212.thumb.png.d8a07b6fd9e0d3c70ba3e63d31285c3b.png

I’m so happy, I was finally able to go for a walk and play after a long while and almost immediately got this! I’ve been watching your shinies jealously here, feels good to get something myself too ^_^ Even though when I was returning home, my phone decided to run out of battery at 30% of battery left... And it’s only -1 C degrees outside!! Curse you Californian phone makers who can’t design their phones for us living at the damn arctic XD  

Congrats on the shiny!  I ended up with my own shiny Spoink today as well.

13 hours ago, hedy said:

whew congrats!

Is there a way to influence what legend you get from the research breakthroughs? I need Moltres, Ho-Oh, and Lugia, and all I've gotten is Raikou with every breakthrough.

3 hours ago, KrazyKarp said:

Is there a way to influence what legend you get from the research breakthroughs? I need Moltres, Ho-Oh, and Lugia, and all I've gotten is Raikou with every breakthrough.

There's no way I know of, but we can switch. I need one damn Raikou for the Dex entry but all I get is more of the same x____x

22 hours ago, hedy said:

Congrats! I also caught one shiny piggy - I'm hoping for another one so I can evolve it to Grumpig and have a shiny version of both stages. :wub: I also had the problem of my phone shutting down when it was too cold a couple of times and it was annoying to say the least. The last time it happened was when I was catching my first Purugly just two days ago, thankfully I was able to restart my phone and my game to catch it before it was gone.
A friend of mine who was in Canada to see his family caught tons of those cute little electrocuted squirrels named Pachirisu and when he came back he gifted me one male and one female so I was super happy! He was also kind enough to catch so many to give at least one to everyone in the group, which is super nice. :D I also caught two Cranidos recently and just evolved my second Ambipom. I wish I had more sinnoh stones to evolve some more.

I was out for two hours with a friend this morning and finally got Raikou from a breakthrough!

Also caught a shiny Piggy this week which I evolved :)

Now I'm probably going to relax for a few days as I don't have to make a breakthrough every week until march. Don't know yet whether I'll go out much for the community day as I already have Swinub and evolved it before.

11 hours ago, Gluria said:

I was out for two hours with a friend this morning and finally got Raikou from a breakthrough!

Also caught a shiny Piggy this week which I evolved :) 

Now I'm probably going to relax for a few days as I don't have to make a breakthrough every week until march. Don't know yet whether I'll go out much for the community day as I already have Swinub and evolved it before. 

I would still continue to get breakthroughs, you can get a shiny legendary bird, as well as shiny lugia and ho-oh(I think).  I do know you can get the shiny birds for certain though, I got a shiny moltres on Christmas.

Edit:

I got a second shiny spoink today!  Now I can evolve one to Grumpig!

Edited by Nectaris

10 hours ago, Nectaris said:

I would still continue to get breakthroughs, you can get a shiny legendary bird, as well as shiny lugia and ho-oh(I think).  I do know you can get the shiny birds for certain though, I got a shiny moltres on Christmas.

Edit:

I got a second shiny spoink today!  Now I can evolve one to Grumpig!

Yes, you can get a shiny from the streaks. My friend finally got his Shiny Articuno that way. :)

also I am so happy. The quest that gave my 7 day breakthrough also had a normal encounter. Well, not exactly normal. I've been wanting this shiny! 😁

Screenshot_20190211-004943.jpg

I really need a break, I've been playing every day for the past weeks, always running after field researchs to get breakthroughs and keeping up with 7-day catching and pokestop streaks.
It's time for a few days of leisure time, I'm not a hardcore player. :D

I got a THIRD shiny spoink today!  And this one had good IVs.

Sooooo, how was your CD?
I was very successful, caught two shinies, one with good IV and evolved two Swinub all the way to Mamuswine, one shiny one not. Both are extremely strong, my two strongest mons for now. Two nice little tanks for the arena. I like. :)

I had crazy luck today - I caught 16 shinies in the two hours I was playing =O

My CD was a great success in general as well, ended up with over 2.600 candy and over 200k stardust earned. I caught a hundo and we had sunny weather all the way, so there were a lot of strong ones in general. I did run out of pokeballs in the end, though XD 

I do wish everyone just as much luck and as much fun for your CD!

I ended up catching six shinies in the 45 minutes I played!  I probably could have caught more, but the weather was unpleasant(and yesterday was SO perfect) and the mon isn't my favorite.  Technically I could still be out there, it is still going on here.

Edited by Nectaris

1 hour ago, Chococat0815 said:

with over 2.600 candy

... Wait what.

I got some 450 and called it a good day. 🤣
Was only playing for real for about 90 minutes though so I could have gotten much more I think.

I caught SEVENTEEN shiny Swinubs, which is my personal community day record! Got 8 Sinnoh stones in my inventory so I’m waiting for more Tangela candy to get my second Tangrowth and to find a wonderful female Yanma for my second Yanmega. Got three Mamoswines, one shiny and two regular ones and now I’m happy when it comes to that, hoping for more exciting things to come in this game. 😊

Edited by *Silver Fox*

I went out with the intention of getting 3 shinies and I was successful. I evolved one of my normal Piloswine and one of my shiny Swinub into Mamoswine. I only went out for an hour today, I didn't need more than 3 shinies so when I did that I went straight home.

I got another Zapdos from my 7 day Research tasks, which I really do not need. I still want to get my Ho-oh but it doesn't look like I will be. I swear they don't want me to get Ho-oh <_<.

Edited by Zinogre

12 hours ago, Gluria said:

... Wait what.

I got some 450 and called it a good day. 🤣
Was only playing for real for about 90 minutes though so I could have gotten much more I think.

Honestly, I don't even know how XD 

I had about 400 candy to begin with, and the double candy event plus pinap berries and crazy spawn rates (95% were swinub) and using the fast catch trick did it for me. They were so hard to hit though, I literally had to stop after two hours for the lack of pokeballs.

I'm glad the rest of you were also able to get the shinies you wanted!

Edited by Chococat0815

4 hours ago, Zinogre said:

I went out with the intention of getting 3 shinies and I was successful. I evolved one of my normal Piloswine and one of my shiny Swinub into Mamoswine. I only went out for an hour today, I didn't need more than 3 shinies so when I did that I went straight home.

I got another Zapdos from my 7 day Research tasks, which I really do not need. I still want to get my Ho-oh but it doesn't look like I will be. I swear they don't want me to get Ho-oh <_<.

I'm still after my Shiny Lugia tbh. I've wanted that pretty ruby red dragon for months now. lol

As for CD, I ended up with 8 shinies, which is a kind of luck I haven't seen since Eevee CD I caught 11 of those over the course of two days. I ended up evolving two all the way, two of them to Piloswine and kept 4 as Swinubs. I also did two Palkia raids and caught both (which I did not have him before) The first was an 89% which was great! And then the second one I crit caught and it was a beautiful 98% beast! I was so happy!

I also fully evolved a non-shiny Mamoswine and it was a 96% IV stats and it's CP is over 2800. He's def going to be a gym holder tank for me. :D

Oh man, I completely missed the Community Day :( I was at my parents' place in the countryside so nothing even spawns there, so there's no point in even opening the game. I really like Swinub and Mamoswine, would've loved a shiny one too. Hopefully I'll catch one someday. 

edit. I just got Lugia from the research breakthrough!! Finally!! Yay!!!

Edited by hedy