Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

Oooh congrats on the shiny Budew!! :3

My last shiny in the wild has been a while - not counting the CD though xD

Never hatched one from an egg - they must be a myth! :D

Also wish me luck for tomorrow! Got my 50kms again and hoping for a 10km egg this time >.<

On 1/13/2019 at 3:53 PM, Nectaris said:

I'm not sure if I want to evolve it or not though, although I haven't found one, you CAN get shiny roselia in the wild.  I imagine getting one of those would be easier than hatching another shiny budew.

I suggest finding a shiny Roselia in the wild instead, shiny babies are simply too cute to evolve! :wub: Congrats everyone on their success!

Speaking of Community Day, I caught six shiny Totodile and kept three. I evolved one to Croconaw, but as I was stupid I forgot to stack up on the candy so the shiny Feraligatr has to wait a bit. As for other nice things I came across, I also did a Mawile raid that gave me a beautiful shiny female, and today I caught a shiny Aron (so now I have a shiny Aron, Lairon and Aggron) and I earned a shiny Aerodactyl from a field research task. :wub: 

9 hours ago, *Silver Fox* said:

I suggest finding a shiny Roselia in the wild instead, shiny babies are simply too cute to evolve! :wub: Congrats everyone on their success! 

Speaking of Community Day, I caught six shiny Totodile and kept three. I evolved one to Croconaw, but as I was stupid I forgot to stack up on the candy so the shiny Feraligatr has to wait a bit. As for other nice things I came across, I also did a Mawile raid that gave me a beautiful shiny female, and today I caught a shiny Aron (so now I have a shiny Aron, Lairon and Aggron) and I earned a shiny Aerodactyl from a field research task. :wub:  

Where do you get your shiny luck!  I have wanted a shiny aron so badly.

I have decided I won't evolve the budew.  It helps that I really don't care much for roserade, but I think budew is cute.

Another thing, who decide SKORUPI should be in 10k eggs?  I don't know about anyone else, but they are dirt common here, or at least they have been since the Christmas event stopped.  If I am going to be hatching a 10k egg, I would hope it is something I can't find very often.  You know, kind of like the rest of the 10k eggs.

Edited by Nectaris

I have no idea, to be honest! However, my shiny luck doesn't serve me always - during the collective community day in December I haven't stumbled upon a single shiny Cyndaquil, and nothing has changed ever since. I tapped every single wild Cyndaquil I could find and nothing, all of them were plain. I also never got a shiny Drowzee, which was a pretty common one since 90% of my friends caught it, and there are still some other shinies that I'm missing, but I'm not complaining. There is still time. :) 

As for Skorupi I agree with you, in my opinion it should come from 5km eggs like Croagunk, I don't see the reason why a pokemon that is anything but rare should be among the 10km egg hatches, I seriously don't. :blink: My goals are to hatch a female Munchlax, I'd love to get my first Riolu, Mantyke and Chingling, I still don't have them, and I'd be thrilled to FINALLY catch my first Bronzor, those are pretty elusive for me.

I was hoping to get either a Lugia or Ho-oh from the Research Breakthrough, as I had the birds and dogs already. I thought my next one was going to be Zapdos or something but to my surprise, I got this instead.

IMG_4199.PNG

Shiny Lugia! I wasn't expecting it to be shiny, I just wanted one to complete the Pokedex entry for it. Now all I need is Ho-oh and I'll be happy.

Edited by Zinogre

Wheeeeeee!!!!! Congrazs on that find, Zinogre!!!!

Congrats on the shiny Lugia, @Zinogre! :wub: I wish I could get a shiny legendary (I’m mostly hoping for Articuno but any shiny legendary will do), but today’s breakthrough pokemon was a Suicune, AGAIN. :dry:  Also I just randomly tapped a pokegym and there was a player who left a Bronzor to defend it, and guess what I have now? An incomplete pokedex entry. Terrific.

Edited by *Silver Fox*

I still miss Raikou and also Ho-oh and Lugia. What I got was another Entei. Thanks x______x

Also, I didn't get to go outside on comunity day, so no Feraligatr for me.

At least I got a shiny Aron today and it even has good stats!

Isn't Ho-oh or Lugia supposed to be the research breakthrough? I got another zapdos and I'm beyond angry, considering I don't have Ho-oh or Lugia and have about 15 zapdos at this point.

1 hour ago, Kaini said:

Isn't Ho-oh or Lugia supposed to be the research breakthrough? I got another zapdos and I'm beyond angry, considering I don't have Ho-oh or Lugia and have about 15 zapdos at this point. 

I'm not surprised.  With so many options you have at best a 25% chance of getting one of the two(providing of course that the chances of each option is equal.

Oh, I should have read the news better, I thought it was ONLY ho-oh and lugia. :v lame.

6 hours ago, Kaini said:

Oh, I should have read the news better, I thought it was ONLY ho-oh and lugia. :v lame.

This. Very. I'm drowning in Suicunes.

I really hope they will be exclusive sooner or later too :(

Even the 10km eggs you get from the 50kms a week thingy are not really worth it, if you have average luck. Got, again, a very regular hatch.... -.-

I'm just happy to finally get a lunatone!  I have not seen one at all, and I was afraid they would switch back before I ever saw one.

Also, apparently you can currently hatch Absol and Mawile from 7k eggs during this event.  I'm crossing my fingers that I can get an absol!

21 hours ago, Nectaris said:

I'm just happy to finally get a lunatone!  I have not seen one at all, and I was afraid they would switch back before I ever saw one.

Also, apparently you can currently hatch Absol and Mawile from 7k eggs during this event.  I'm crossing my fingers that I can get an absol!

Yes, it’s true! I’m hoping for a shiny Absol hatch (although the odds are ridiculous) because I can’t raid it on my own and when I meet up with other players legendaries are a priority. Speaking of which, I met my squad yesterday and we did several raids - I caught six Groudon (not a single shiny) and one Kyogre before I had to go back home to study for my exams. I want a shiny Kyogre so bad but I won’t be mad if I miss out on it because at least I have one. :wub: 

One of my friends had difficulties catching the Groudons we raided and he asked me to catch the fifth one we’ve fought against because the previous four had run away. He handed me his phone and told me to throw balls at Groudon and, to my surprise, it stayed and it was my friend’s long awaited pokedex entry. :wub:

I can’t wait for the Feebas event! I’m not planning to go too far and do too much, but I’m still hoping for a shiny because shiny Milotic is gorgeous!

Uummm... I'm applying nicknames to everyone I befriended on this thread. If you're Alwura, Veylah 😂, or Devonny, can you holler because I've forgotten who you are. :blush: Edit: yay, thanks, Gluria :) 

Edited by Dirtytabs

17 hours ago, Dirtytabs said:

Uummm... I'm applying nicknames to everyone I befriended on this thread. If you're Alwura, Veylah, or Devonny, can you holler because I've forgotten who you are. :blush:

I'm Alwura :D

Edit: I just changed my name to WindsAlight! 

Edited by Gluria

Well I got one shiny feebas from the event, and it is breathtaking!.  I could probably have kept going, but the wind is just bitter today.

Edited by Nectaris

Congrats, Nectaris! Did you develope it already? I'd love to see a screeny or something :3

I was only able to fulfill 11 quests... way too few for a shiny with my luck xD

But at least I got a few more Feebas candy :3

I did tons of Feebas tasks yesterday and no shinies for me. However I still have one leftover task I have to complete - five more great throws and we'll see if it's a shiny or not. I doubt it, however there will be Feebas hatches in the future and some in the wild now that Hoenn celebration is up. :) 

7 hours ago, Belisar said:

Congrats, Nectaris! Did you develope it already? I'd love to see a screeny or something :3

I was only able to fulfill 11 quests... way too few for a shiny with my luck xD

But at least I got a few more Feebas candy :3

I haven’t had the time to walk enough to evolve it yet.  Hopefully I will by tomorrow.  Here’s a screenshot of it now though.  It only took me four tasks to get it

31A09435-B010-46B2-A691-5C186E2BE2F8.png

Edited by Nectaris

Lucky you @Nectaris! :wub: I finally did the last Feebas day task for today's stamp and guess how many shiny Feebas I have? None. Nothing. Nada. I am so disappointed, I've done so many tasks and every Feebas was plain. I hope I'll get one somehow eventually.

Ahhh @Nectaris, I forgot the walking thing.... xD

Oooohhhh so pretty!!!! And 4 quests are very lucky :D Well done!

I'm focusing on catching an Aerodactyl via task now. I finally wanna finish the Meltan quest :3 So glad they released the needed Pokemon on tasks. Hope the Aerodactyl one appears soon xD

There's only 3 Pokestops in my area and I only managed to get 2 Feebas tasks, one is not shiny so if the other one is not, oh well. It's just another shiny that they released that I'll never get so I'm not too broken up about it. I DID hatch another Porygon so that makes up for it.

Congrats on your shiny, @Nectaris!

Honestly, the event went just as expected XD The tasks were really taking long to get completed and although I managed about 30 (I didn't play for the whole three hours), I didn't get a shiny. But at least  one's a 100% one. More importantly though, I reached level 39 today  :D

I caught only one Feebas. It was so cold that I went straight back home. 🙄

But I did get a Ho-oh yesterday, which is really cool.