Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

7 hours ago, Belisar said:

Wait... we get Sinnoh stones by batteling the Teamleaders? XD

Which rank?? I so far battled the Teamleader just for fun (and that medal ;) ) but that would be awesome if we got stones! *-*

Sure you can! I got one from Candela and one from Spark so far, but sadly none from Blanche. I usually challenge them in the master league and defeat them relatively easily. 

Newsflash: I caught my first (and also wonderful IV) Croagunk! Can't wait to get more new pokemon, so far I only caught this little guy and Snovers. :) 

8 hours ago, *Silver Fox* said:

@Kaini I'm your ultra friend and I'd be happy to battle! Funny thing I noticed about these battles - I get the Sinnoh stone when I lose more often than by winning. :lol: I don't know why, and so far the only trainer boss who hasn't given me the Sinnoh stone was my team leader Blanche. :lol: 

Also I evolved Rhyperior, Dusknoir, Electivire and Magmortar in the meantime, I'll probably use the next Sinnoh stone I get for my first Togekiss, but I still need three more candies to evolve my Togetic. :) 

I would love to! ... I forget what your in-game name is .. wheeze

Wow someone else challenged me and I hit yes and nothing happened :(

Kai is having difficulties 😕 I hit 'let's do it' and nothing happens 😧 Bad connection? Cmon this is a brand new phone 😕

Edited by Kaini

2 hours ago, Homicida said:

Hello! I would like to make some new friends as well. I have been afk from the game for a long time and recently backed in. 

My Trainer Code is :9025 9890 3869, anyone is welcome to add me 😄

1589937853_WhatsAppImage2018-12-23at00_58_50.thumb.jpeg.3ff9b28d6e2dfc6b7646219c354e634e.jpeg

Syiren25 just sent you a request. ;)

@Kaini

Been trying to challenge you, I don't know if you are still getting the glitch or just aren't online right now. 

Edited by Nectaris

I still haven't gotten a single Sinnoh stone. I've opened two 7-day research rewards and battled my boyfriend and all the teamleaders... Super annoying. I wish they were guaranteed at least in the 7-day rewards.

Did you know that you can get shiny moltres from a research breakthrough?  I sure didn’t, but I got one!  Makes a nice Christmas surprise!

260E334E-1818-4D70-B5DC-9D7F9A5BF98A.png

Edited by Nectaris

7 hours ago, Nectaris said:

Did you know that you can get shiny moltres from a research breakthrough?  I sure didn’t, but I got one!  Makes a nice Christmas surprise!

260E334E-1818-4D70-B5DC-9D7F9A5BF98A.png

Yes, shiny legendary birds are obtainable from weekly breakthroughs! I was hoping for a shiny Articuno but I got nothing interesting. :( I hope I can try one more time before they swich it with something else and get lucky before they go away. :( You got so lucky, congrats! 🖤

By the way, I haven’t got a single sinnoh stone for three days straight! I’m so unpleasantly surprised.

Edited by *Silver Fox*

I hatched a Pichu with a hat! Otherwise, no luck with 7km eggs, but I haven't played a lot during the holidays. Apart from Snover, I also caught the scorpion and Croagunk (?), otherwise no luck with the new wild pokemon either.

4 hours ago, Chococat0815 said:

I hatched a Pichu with a hat! Otherwise, no luck with 7km eggs, but I haven't played a lot during the holidays. Apart from Snover, I also caught the scorpion and Croagunk (?), otherwise no luck with the new wild pokemon either.

I managed to get my second breathtaking Abomasnow, and I also caught one breathtaking Croagunk, but sadly not even a single Scorupi, whenever I see one on the radar it's too far away for me to go get it, or it despawns by the time I get there.

12 hours ago, *Silver Fox* said:

Yes, shiny legendary birds are obtainable from weekly breakthroughs! I was hoping for a shiny Articuno but I got nothing interesting. :( I hope I can try one more time before they swich it with something else and get lucky before they go away. :( You got so lucky, congrats! 🖤

By the way, I haven’t got a single sinnoh stone for three days straight! I’m so unpleasantly surprised.

I don't know why, but I was under the assumption that they were raid exclusive. 

47 minutes ago, Nectaris said:

I don't know why, but I was under the assumption that they were raid exclusive. 

They used to be, but they were added to the December research breakthrough lottery. ^_^

Day four without the Sinnoh stone - forget the bad luck Brian meme, use my face instead.

If anyone would like to add me and my husband, our codes are

0951 5668 0830

and

4744 1208 1070

Currently doing the research questlines and raids!

10 hours ago, Aithne-Onik said:

If anyone would like to add me and my husband, our codes are

0951 5668 0830

and

4744 1208 1070

Currently doing the research questlines and raids!

I just sent you two requests!

By the way, some game news are here! Looks like field research breakthroughs will have all the legendary pokemon available so far (Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Suicune, Raikou and Entei) + Lugia and Ho-Oh! That makes me happy because I still have several chances of getting a shiny Articuno (or any shiny for that matter).

8 hours ago, *Silver Fox* said:

I just sent you two requests!

By the way, some game news are here! Looks like field research breakthroughs will have all the legendary pokemon available so far (Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Suicune, Raikou and Entei) + Lugia and Ho-Oh! That makes me happy because I still have several chances of getting a shiny Articuno (or any shiny for that matter).

I'm excited too, though I am mostly exited for Lugia!  I haven't been able to get one at all, so this is a good chance to get one. 

I am also excited about old research tasks coming back, I SO hope that absol comes back, I missed that one and have never been able to get in a raid.  I also hope one of the aerodactyl ones comes back so that maybe I can finish the meltan quest.

11 hours ago, Nectaris said:

I'm excited too, though I am mostly exited for Lugia!  I haven't been able to get one at all, so this is a good chance to get one. 

I am also excited about old research tasks coming back, I SO hope that absol comes back, I missed that one and have never been able to get in a raid.  I also hope one of the aerodactyl ones comes back so that maybe I can finish the meltan quest.

Yeah, people I play with are upset about not seeing Aerodactyl these days, and they still haven't completed their Meltan quest. I'd also be happy to get the Absol task back, I do have two Absol (a female from the task back when it existed + a male from a raid I did with two friends), but there is still a chance of getting a shiny so why not. ;)

Yesterday friends of mine invited me to an ex-raid, so I got both the new attack form of Deoxys and a Heatran. Otherwise still no luck with the new babies or any shinies. The attack form of Deoxys is ridiculous though, it's incredibly strong but we beat it really fast. On reddit you can watch a lot of videos people using all kinds of pokemon like Honchcrow or Sneasel to solo Deoxys :lol: 

2 hours ago, Chococat0815 said:

Yesterday friends of mine invited me to an ex-raid, so I got both the new attack form of Deoxys and a Heatran. Otherwise still no luck with the new babies or any shinies. The attack form of Deoxys is ridiculous though, it's incredibly strong but we beat it really fast. On reddit you can watch a lot of videos people using all kinds of pokemon like Honchcrow or Sneasel to solo Deoxys :lol: 

Well, that's how Attack Form Deoxys is in the main series games too.  It's Attack and Special Attack are through the roof, but it's Defense and Special Defense are so low that a slight breeze can make it faint.  It is the epitome of a glass cannon.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

2 hours ago, Chococat0815 said:

Yeah, I've seen that! I've also been invited to an ex-raid for the Deoxys attack form and caught it, only one of my pokemon fainted by the time we beat it, which was incredible as every Heatran we've done yesterday took me two pokemon parties. I finally got my first Heatran yesterday, which was a male, but a female ran away from me, so I ccaught another male Heatran (we raided three) and traded one of the males for a female so my goal is complete. Can't wait to see what the next legendary pokemon turns out to be! I also had no luck so far with shiny babies or any new babies, though some of my friends hatched Munchlax or even Chingling.

By the way, I have a strong feeling that after all Deoxys forms go through ex-raids - the next ex-raid boss will be Arceus. Betting so hard on that one.

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Oh man I desperately need to go out raiding, if you can get Deoxys on your own. I want!

2 hours ago, Kaini said:

Oh man I desperately need to go out raiding, if you can get Deoxys on your own. I want!

Not sure, but I believe it IS possible as long as you're a high level player with great counters on your hands. ;) 

By the way, a situation happened to me:

Niantic: "Well, should Twyro (*Silver Fox*) hatch a shiny baby for once in her life? Oh, sure, Wynaut?!"

TJsjlP9.jpg

Ohhhh Congrats @*Silver Fox* !! :D

As for the soloing EX raid pokemon, I know it took 3 level 40 players to take down Mewtwo when he was an EX raid. And they were very strong players, so I don't know if one person can solo a Deoxys. I've never tried yet though, as I haven't gotten an EX raid for him yet. I also still don't have a Heatran either.