Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

Hah!

After that latest update, Mr.Mime is nearly everywhere in my town! tongue.gif

i already got 3 of them in one day

A nice addition to all those Pidgeys, Weedles,Rattatas and Drowzees.....

edited to insert the english names ^^°

Edited by milkaq66

Hah!

After that latest update, Mr.Mime is nearly everywhere in my town! tongue.gif

i already got 3 of them in one day

A nice addition to all those Pidgeys, Weedles,Rattatas and Drowzees.....

edited to insert the english names ^^°

I can't take Mr. Mime Seriously anymore. My co-worker has the game and she saw the silhouette of Mr. Mime, not knowing what it was. So she started calling it a girl in a grave reaching out xd.png

Hey, guys! Did anyone ever assign a Pokemon to a gym and got it kicked out? What happens to it afterwards? Does it come back to you?

Hey, guys! Did anyone ever assign a Pokemon to a gym and got it kicked out? What happens to it afterwards? Does it come back to you?

Sure, you'll get it back!

You just have to give it a potion and it regains its power again smile.gif

Sure, you'll get it back!

You just have to give it a potion and it regains its power again smile.gif

Thank God! Someone scared my ghost out of me when they told me that if you leave a Pokemon to defend a gym and it gets kicked out of it (when the gym gets overthrown), you lose it forever.

I found and caught not one, but two Dragonite in the same area this week biggrin.gif Definitely makes a nice addition to my team ^^

I found and caught not one, but two Dragonite in the same area this week biggrin.gif  Definitely makes a nice addition to my team ^^

Wow, congrats! I caught a Dragonite, the only one I have so far, when I was still only on level three, on my third day of playing. smile.gif It only has 320 CP or something but I still love it and can't wait to find a way to level it up. wub.gif

I'm currently holding three gyms on behalf of team Mystic in my area. I don't think I'll last long since I'm defending them alone, but I finally got my Battle Girl badge! I only started battling today. smile.gif

Also, I can't seem to get a single 10km egg to walk and hatch, only those of 2 and 5. sad.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Wow, congrats! I caught a Dragonite, the only one I have so far, when I was still only on level three, on my third day of playing. smile.gif It only has 320 CP or something but I still love it and can't wait to find a way to level it up. wub.gif

I'm currently holding three gyms on behalf of team Mystic in my area. I don't think I'll last long since I'm defending them alone, but I finally got my Battle Girl badge! I only started battling today. smile.gif

Also, I can't seem to get a single 10km egg to walk and hatch, only those of 2 and 5. sad.gif

Thank you! biggrin.gif and wow congrats that's really lucky too! I remember I found a Lapras at my work I think the first week or so of playing. It's only 430 something cp but i'll forever love it and hold onto it anyways smile.gif

Nice Mystic is my team too! In my area it's pretty much always Valor that holds the gyms though. And there are usually 4-5 people to a gym. There's no point of taking it down either since they always seem to take them back right away. Hey congrats on getting them though!

I feel you on the 10k egg thing aha. I almost always get 5k ones and on the occasion I get a 2k, it's always Zubat or Caterpie dry.gif oh well. Someday we'll get those 10k eggs..!

Edited by aerolyx

I got 2 10K eggs and both hatched into Kabuto

Usually it's team Mystic that takes over gyms in my neighborhood and its nearest surroundings, around my middle school and all, but sometimes team Valor takes over, but I'm mostly surprised when I see team Instinct taking up a gym, though it doesn't last very long. My Tangela got kicked out of one last night, but it's OK. If my Pidgeot and Seaking can endure five more hours in their gyms I'd be thrilled, that way I can collect some more stardust (which I always waste too early) and pokecoins, I NEED a new incubator, the infinite one is not enough. sad.gif

And not only did I catch a Dragonite on level three back then, he was marked with a red circle, which makes it hard to catch. He was flying in front of my mum, and when I tossed a pokeball at it... it stayed on the first throw. ohmy.gif

Congrats on your two Kabutos, Dalek Raptor! I don't have a single one so far. I'm trying to hatch as many 5km eggs as possible hoping to get a Seel, I really want it, I have none so far. sad.gif

But on the other hand, I caught two Mr. Mimes in the same street, looks like now I can guess where their natural habitat is. tongue.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Managed to catch a Blastoise today at work. I was shaking so badly. xd.png

After like 10 razz berries and ultra balls, I finally got him. I was still shaking afterwards. My colleague asked if I wasn't feeling well, it was a bit embarrassing when I had to explain why.

I got a phone I can play PoGo on for my birthday! =D So excited.

Same! I got my phone a couple of days before my birthday (August 18) and downloading Pokemon Go was my first priority tongue.gif

I decided to go with Valor because I love the team leader. And the Moltres. And the team color. Once upon a time I might have picked Mystic, but something about the Red team captivated me.

A Dodrio ran away on me yesterday, I'm still super angry about it. mad.gif It was the only one I've ever seen so it's an empty slot in my Pokedex, and I hate it when that happens.

A Dodrio ran away on me yesterday, I'm still super angry about it. mad.gif It was the only one I've ever seen so it's an empty slot in my Pokedex, and I hate it when that happens.

Oh man I don't have a Dodrio yet so I would be too sad.gif Reminds me though, I finally found a Jynx yesterday. I was excited since I have seen many Jynx on the sightings before and never found one until then. It was only 24 cp and yet it still managed to break out of two ultra balls and flee dry.gif

Aaaaah, a pikachu popped up at the lurestop currently open in the building I work in. I'm so excited. I figured I'd never even see one. xP

I live in a desert, but staryu's have been popping up. Haven't wandered into one yet, though.

EDIT: Aaaah, today was so good. Came across my first exeggutor today and it was more than double the CP of my highest CP Pokemon. Finally ran into an electabuzz (seen them shadowed a few times) - also much higher CP than all my other Pokemon (though not as high as eggsy) I caught. And my egg hatched (my first, yay) into a staryu even though I didn't manage to run into one today. So excited to finally be playing on a phone. o3o

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I've caught five Pikachus so far! I mean, I caught three and hatched two. I think I'll even end up getting a Raichu soon enough. smile.gif

I found two Ivysaurs in the city while going to college by bus, and also evolved one of my Rhyhorns into a Rhydon, I'm making progress in this game. smile.gif

It was only 24 cp and yet it still managed to break out of two ultra balls and flee

I felt the same way when a 55cp Abra got out of my Pokeball and ran away instantly. dry.gif

...and while all of you were playing Go!, I was indoors playing Pokken Tournament.

It's still really fun, especially when you win too much in Ranked and manage to get up 2 ranking tiers.

Oh man I don't have a Dodrio yet so I would be too sad.gif Reminds me though, I finally found a Jynx yesterday. I was excited since I have seen many Jynx on the sightings before and never found one until then. It was only 24 cp and yet it still managed to break out of two ultra balls and flee dry.gif

I have, like, five Jynx right now, not counting the multiple I transferred to the professor. I wish I could trade with y'all already. D=

Went to a popular Pokemon-catching spot a few days ago and it was absolutely ridiculous. There were 5 pokestops that basically constantly had lures placed, 3 of which were close enough together that you could just sit in the middle and get them all. People brought folding chairs and beach umbrellas. At one point someone shouted "dratini" and a hundred people sprinted toward his location. Pokemon Go is pretty great.

I'm just going to wait until all the features I think it needs to be good gameplay-wise are there before I start playing it again.

i caught a snorlax and onyx the other day and then... there was a charizard... and i was out of pokeballs with no way to get more.... @niantic youve bedeviled me, yet again

Edited by Switch

Blastoise and Dragonite spawned around here a few days ago. I was just a few seconds too late for Blastoise, and missed Dragonite because I thought it was just a Dratini long story :v

Today I finally got to level 20. I also discovered an Electabuzz and Magmar nest at some local parks. Pretty good day.

Didn't manage to run into onyx or cubone but did catch a charmander! (All new ones for me.) And finally hit double digit levels. =)

Yesterday I was coming back from college by bus and guess what? A DRATINI ON MY RADAR!!! I was so excited and I wanted to catch it so bad because I can't find A SINGLE 10km egg to potentially hatch it myself, and if I caught it I'd be able to level up my Dragonite, but nooooo, it just had to disappear before it had a chance to show up.

And that location is where I saw Dratini on the radar TWICE. I need to find a way to get there on foot at some point. I NEED A DRATINI, IT WOULD BE A POKEDEX ADDITION.

Leveled up some Pokemon yesterday, so I also added a Persian and a Slowbro to my Pokedex. smile.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

The picture of a Kakuna running off, taking a whole bunch of my precious pokeballs with it....arrgh....why did i even bother try catching those! They're so useless!