SaphireKat

The Gemstone Hoard Raffle! Status: Closed

made some donations smile.gif

It might be a good move to announce the Gemstone Hoard raffle somewhere in the Site Discussions/Trading forums, just to let people know that you are currently accepting donations. It is always more fun to have more donors/participants smile.gif People simply don't visit the Games forum, we can't expect to have a decent amount of prizes without informing others about the raffle and doing something to invite them here.

Perhaps we need a raffle announcement thread, for all the raffles that go on here in the forum games.

Just so people actually know about it, even if the raffle thread gets knocked down to the bottom of the page or something.

DONATIONS are CLOSED

RAFFLE ENTRIES are OPEN

Only the Back Up form is currently set up, but I want you to have as much time as possible to enter as I will be wrapping this raffle up by noon tomorrow.

I think I may be announcing it on the Departure thread if it's okay. I've seen people announce such games on the Departures thread before. Anyone else have any good thread suggestions?

I found out about raffles in the departure thread, so I guess that's a good option ohmy.gif

Aw I missed donation time! I did enter though for way too many things. Nope, there is no such thing as greed on DC. rolleyes.gif

I think anouncing your raffles in the Departure thread is a good idea. There was also Natayah's thread for such purposes, but she seems to be on hiatus and isn't managing it anymore.

Oh lovely! I just entered for far too many!

Okay, Entries's are Now Closed. I'll have the form closed for a bit while I get the winners chosen for the prizes.

Good luck everybody!

i entered for way too many. curse my insatiable love of pretty lineages

I had to enter for, like, almost all biggrin.gif Amazing stuff guys, good luck!

Augh okay so my internet is being slow as crud and there is a family issue going on right now so I'll know in a half an hour if I can have the things posted shortly or not until around 8 ish.

Family has priority - good luck sorting this out smile.gif

Phew Sorry for being a little late

Raffle Results

CB Chrono Hatchling - Artiuslove

CB Gold - MissCryptic

2nd gen Spessartine from bronze shimmer - banban007

4th gen Gaia from checker with male Desipises - Terces

3rd gen terrae from Bronze tinsel checker - ewi122

3rd gen Canopy from silver tinsel checker - Terces

3rd gen Gaia from RA checker (spriter's alt) - MissCryptic

3G gaia checker from silver tinsel - MaeTM

3rd gen tinsel from BBW - Chatbugdweeb

3rd gen Bronze tinsel with Undine mate - MaeTM

3rd gen Gaia from checker with male Terrae - banban007

3rd gen Bronze Tinsel w Golden Wyvern - Gealach

4th gen Gaia/Silver checker - Artiuslove

Sorry that these are in a more scrambled order, I literally CP'd from the spreadsheet. Please tell me if I goofed and got anything wrong (you won a prize you didn't enter for, ect.) things were pretty hectic here for a while because my Dad done goofed and sent my family into full-on scramble mode.

By the way, everyone entered for that CB Gold (except the person who donated it). Then again, I would've entered for it too had I not been the host of this raffle lol.

Next week's theme is Water, I'll have everything updated tonight and put a reminder in my phone for next week. I have another softball playoff game next week, so it may get opened a little later than planned.

Uh did not win the gold but still was super lucky. thanks again for hosting and to everyone who donated smile.gif and congrats to the winners!

Can't wait to have some pretties I can donate myself! >//<

Omg ohmy.gif I actually can't believe I won the gold, I'm so stoked ahhhhh. I thought I was imagining my name being there!

Thanks saphirekat for hosting such a great raffle and to all the people who donated!

Edited by misscryptic

Congrats to the winners!

Thanks for hosting the raffle SaphireKat, and thank you to the donors as well. Can't wait for the next round!

Congrats to all the winners!

Um. I would love my prize to follow the checker and turn out to be female... But I ran out of female pinks. Anyone can help me with it? Or do you mind if I ask in the "Influence for me" thread? In any case, I just wanted to go through here first as it will need to get out of my scroll for influencing ohmy.gif

Congrats to all winners! Fortunately I won something. Thanks to the donators for my prizes, and thanks to SaphireKat for this amazing job ^^

Also:

Um. I would love my prize to follow the checker and turn out to be female... But I ran out of female pinks. Anyone can help me with it? Or do you mind if I ask in the "Influence for me" thread? In any case, I just wanted to go through here first as it will need to get out of my scroll for influencing ohmy.gif

MaeTM, if you still need help for it please PM. I'm willing to help you.

Woot! Thank you for my prizes~! wub.gif

and yes, I would love to have a matching mate for this : 3rd gen Gaia from checker with male Terrae

Congrats to all winners! especially misscryptic xd.png

Thank you to all donators and SaphireKat for the lovely raffle.

Woot! Thank you for my prizes~! wub.gif

and yes, I would love to have a matching mate for this : 3rd gen Gaia from checker with male Terrae

I took a note to breed them next Monday smile.gif This week, they weren't in the mood.

Thank you so much Mysterious Donor for my Terrae Prizekin, it is lovely biggrin.gif

I took a note to breed them next Monday smile.gif This week, they weren't in the mood.

Thank you, I really appreciate it. biggrin.gif

Congrats, everyone, and thank you, unknown donator, for my beautiful silver tinsel baby!

Dangit I forgot again. At least it wasn't as bad last time. Just off be 3.5 hours.

DONATIONS are now OPEN

The theme is water. Ideas:

Black Capped Teimarr

Blusang Lindwurm

Coastal Waverunner

Deep Sea Dragon

Flamingo Wyvern

Glaucus Drake

Red Finned Tidal

Seawyrm Pygmy

Sinii Krai

Shallow Water