SaphireKat

The Gemstone Hoard Raffle! Status: Closed

Will try to breed something tomorrow morning. I'm terribly locked at the moment D:

I'll try to breed my Spriters Alt Tinsels and my One thuwed for tomorrow guys smile.gif

donated some thingies smile.gif I am hoping to gift a little bit more soon.

I donated one egg that I think is pretty special. biggrin.gif

Okay guys, my internet is going in and out, so sorry about the delay!

DONATIONS are now CLOSED

EDIT:

NOTICE

My internet went down completely last night and I didn't have time to check it this morning. It will hopefully be fine when I get home.

That being said, I'm willing to take last-minute donations via PM, and if anyone needs to change or pull a donation from the raffle, pleas shoot me a PM smile.gif The raffle will now take place at 9pm tonight!

AND I PROMISE we wont have a repeat of a few weeks ago. This is purely on my internet provider this time lol.

Edited by SaphireKat

Now accepting RAFFLE ENTRIES

It's not open yet!

Is there another link to enter? The one on the first page is not working for me.

I'm almost tempted to donate another egg just to see if it'll make it into the raffle

Heh....I donated an egg xd.png let's see if she puts it into the raffle. If not, oh well

Edit: Also, this is probably the last time I'll be donating an egg in here

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Yeah, the link is broken as heck.

I checked if maybe the donation link what the entry link, but that isn't it either.

I did the same thing, I checked the Donate link to see if I could enter there.

I PM'd SaphireKat about the form. Hopefully they'll notice soon. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think DC's birthday is only 4 days away, which doesn't leave much time for prizes to grow up as it is :/

I know that SaphireKat is having internet problems. If she can't access the internet and the entry form is not opened I'm going to put my donations on one ways here in this thread. My egg is at 3 days 15 hours and the other 3 donations are hatchies so probably some one would want them. Hopefully she will have internet access soon.

Maybe we should post our prizes here on a two-way and use the name picker to choose a winner from the names that offered a dummy?

Guys I'm really sorry! It should be working now!

I was talking on the phone last night and was really distracted. I thought I clicked the button....

EDIT: I'll draw winners at 8pm no matter what, and I'll probably not be holding the Hybrids raffle next week so I can get things straightened out....

Edited by SaphireKat

No problem SaphireKat! smile.gif

Also good luck to everyone who enters!

Entered as well, although I couldn't donate anything this time around.

Good luck everyone!

entered smile.gif

Beautiful donations guys, I wish there were more of them so we could all have a chance.

biggrin.gifGOOD LUCK biggrin.gif

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Thanks SaphireKat and all the Donators, so many pretty dragons.

Edited by StormBirdRising

One of my donations didn't make it onto the form - 3g Thuwed.

PM me if you are interested in it, I don't want to block your scroll with a dummy egg. It's ready to incuhatch, so in your PM let me know if you would want me to hatch it for you, and if you would want me to influence it, if you win the egg. If more than one person expresses interest, I'll draw a name randomly. I'll leave it up until about 8pm DC time when the rest of the raffle happens. I'll edit this post when someone has won the egg. smile.gif

Or repost with a FFA link if no one expresses interest in the next five and a half hours.

FFA link will be posted in the thread. smile.gif

Edited by Lavinia

One of my donations didn't make it onto the form - 3g Thuwed.

Huh. I swear I put this in the raffle.... must have gotten deleted by accident. Forms tends to eat them.... Thank you for still keeping it a part of the raffle though smile.gif

Edited by SaphireKat

Because I changed some things I think this deserves a formal update post.

UPDATES

• I'm working a schedule for the rest of the year. You can see it here: Schedule It has all of the dates and times for when I plan to hold the raffles. Raffles with the question marks still need themes! As you can see I still need to work on it and I'll change it every year during my winter break. Any raffles without an alert should be able to be held without a hitch. (Shout out to Dirtytabs for coming up with a lot of good themes) If you can't read a certain box, click on it for details and such.
  • There will hopefully be another thread moderator coming in soon to help out with the raffles(My friend) so hopefully I'll be able to run these smoother with some help!
  • I revised some of the rules. Nothing to major but here:

~"If something happens (raffle is delayed, canceled ect) the donor may retract their donation and do what they please with it. Please send a PM before raffle entries opened. Added 5/17/2017 5:16 pm"

~"You are free to donate prizes that stray from the theme. Added 5/17/2017 5:16 pm"

• I made a straw poll for the idea of a back-up entry system: http://www.strawpoll.me/12987855

Please go vote on what you think would benefit the raffles the most. It is only for emergencies or if my computer glitches or whatnot