SaphireKat

The Gemstone Hoard Raffle! Status: Closed

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE

Thanks SaphireKat for hosting and thanks to all the donators and participants. Thanks Dalek Raptor for my beautiful white and Seahorse for my beautiful sunrise.

Thank you for my lovely Almandine, ewi122! I can't wait to get a mate for him next February smile.gif

Thank you SaphireKat and the other donators as well!

Thank you SaphireKat and all donators, especially StormBirdRising. I love my ER 2g hellfire. biggrin.gif

Congratulations to all winners!

DONATIONS are OPEN

Please make each donation in a separate form so that it is easier for me to manage the raffle

Remember, the theme is shiny dragons!

Suggestions:

Azure Glacewing

Celestial

Copper

Diamondwing

Fire Gem

Gilded Bloodscale

Gold

Golden Wyvren

Honey Drake

Kingcrowne

Lumina

Lunar Heralds

Nebula

Pyralspites

Seawyrm Pygmy

Tinsel and Shimmerscales

Silver

Xenowyrms

Donation link is in the second post!

Edited by SaphireKat

I only made a small donation this time around

Now is a good time to breed some Avatars to donate in here, for this contest. Good luck with your breeding and your donations, everyone.

Now is a good time to breed some Avatars to donate in here, for this contest. Good luck with your breeding and your donations, everyone.

You appear to have taken offense at my post, so I'm just going to point out that this is exactly what I suggested:

Today's also the May birthday breeding event (breeding avatars), so this might be a good chance to breed a couple avatars to donate and breed some for the AP. ;3

I certainly wasn't discouraging people breed for this. I was simply pointing out that you have any extra avatars to spare (say, you want to breed a variety of dragons to donate to this contest or simply don't have a lot of room to hold donations right now), they'll be appreciated in the AP and fit in with another ongoing event, which is kind of fun.

If you have some personal problem with me or my statement, you can take it up via PM. Thanks.

Today's also the May birthday breeding event (breeding avatars), so this might be a good chance to breed a couple avatars to donate and breed some for the AP. ;3

I look forward to hunting the AP for some lovely avatars in the next few days. smile.gif

Though there are a few, the donations are looking lovely. Thank you everyone. I'll be adding a few of my own treasures to the pot soon.

Gah, I'm so locked. dry.gif I managed to donate one egg, will donate more if I unlock in time. xd.png

I look forward to hunting the AP for some lovely avatars in the next few days. smile.gif

Though there are a few, the donations are looking lovely. Thank you everyone. I'll be adding a few of my own treasures to the pot soon.

Me too! I also gave you a shoutout in the Birthday thread, so you might have gotten a few donations from there. ^^

Me too! I also gave you a shoutout in the Birthday thread, so you might have gotten a few donations from there. ^^

There are a few avatars in the raffle.

Donations are now closed

I know it's a little early, but I want to give myself enough time to get the raffle set up.

!!EDIT!!EDIT!!

RAFFLE ENTRIES are now OPEN

I changed the code phrase, so don't think you can get away with using last weeks! (I changed it really late, IDK if people caught that).

We have some nice Metals and some nice shimmerscales this week. I expect a lot of entries for some of the prizes.

Edited by SaphireKat

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

So many beautiful eggs and hatchies. biggrin.gif I entered. Thanks for hosting SaphireKat and thanks to all the donators for those beautiful dragons.

I entered. Lots of nice eggs. Thanks to all who contributed and of course to SaphireKat!

Note: the lineaged egg labelled as "Almerald from Golden Wyvern" is actually an Almandine from Golden Wyvern.

I entered, lovely donations! Thanks donators, and SaphireKat for hosting this.

Good luck all!

Note: the lineaged egg labelled as "Almerald from Golden Wyvern" is actually an Almandine from Golden Wyvern.

Gah! Thanks for catching that!

Those CB coppers are going to be the death of me. There's almost 10 entries for both lol.

EDIT: There are also two eggs that somehow didn't make it to the raffle, these are a 5g Avatar of Creation from Thallassa Checker and a 2g PB Pyro Xenowyrm, so if you're interested in those and have already submitted a form, you're free to go back and enter for those.

Edited by SaphireKat

Those CB coppers are going to be the death of me. There's almost 10 entries for both lol.

Squee biggrin.gif That makes me so happy biggrin.gif I was afraid that everyone already has their share of Coppers and they won't find anyone to love them smile.gif

Squee biggrin.gif That makes me so happy biggrin.gif I was afraid that everyone already has their share of Coppers and they won't find anyone to love them smile.gif

It must be the fact that they're considered a rare metal by wiki standards.