SaphireKat

The Gemstone Hoard Raffle! Status: Closed

A second note after Dalek's: one of the tinsels had no lineage link, and one has the wrong lineage link.

Also, I was forced to enter for one of the tinsels because there was no drop out option (you missed the "none" option in there) =o

There's no "none" option for the Prize section and two Prizes are missing lineage links, just so you know. If I happen to win the Prize dragon I entered for, I would be happy to return it to the thread so someone who would give it a loving home could take it.

Edit: ninja'd :lol:

Edited by The Dragoness

42 minutes ago, Dalek Raptor said:

Warning, the Anagallis has a view link instead of a lineage link

Edit: make that both Anagallis and the 4th gen bronze x Green don't have a lineage link, and the lineage is wrong for the bronze tinsel x magma

If I change it then people will have to re-submit their entries, and I was having major issues CPing with lag.....

NOTICE:

Please edit/Resubmit your raffle entries as I had to make edits to the form and that messes up the entries. Sorry for the inconvienience.

The raffle will be open for a little longer than scheduled because of errors I made. Sorry about that, but it shouldn't drag on to tomorrow, I should be able to get the PMs out tonight.

The Raffle has been Closed

Edited by SaphireKat

RAFFLE RESULTS

CAVEBORNS

Almandine - The Dragoness

Purple - banban007

Red - banban007

Summer - Sachqua

LINEAGED

2nd gen Aeon hatchie from female Silver, influenced male - MaeTM

3g Anagallis from Male Bleeding Moon Checker - Ruby Eyes

3g Anagallis from female Dorsal Checker - Dirtytabs

3G purple x rosebud checker - MaeTM

3G Silver x Moonstone checker - banban007

4th gen Red Striped hatchie from multicolored PB Striped lineage - Dalek Raptor

4th gen Nhiostrife from tri-colour Snow Angel checker - No Entry

4G Almandine with Ice and Rosebud - marienine

PRIZE

4th gen Bronze Tinsel X Green spiral - banban007

4th Gen Bronze Tinsel x Magma - No Entry

5th Gen Tinsel Stairstep from Witchlights - No Entry

Thank you everyone who participated! I was pleased with the amount of donations this week and I apologize about the errors. I was having issues with my internet.

Also to the donor of the 5th gen tinsel from Witchights, would you mind if I snag it since no one entered for it?

Congrats to everyone! 

Whoops, I missed that part but go for it!

Edited by Dalek Raptor

Thank you so much for my lovely BSAs <3

and congrats to all the winners!!

Got the last PM sent. If I missed anyone or sent the wrong links please let me know!

Thanks for the anagallis/dorsal lineage. I'm always a fan of less commonly paired checkers. :)

Wow! Thank you very much Aleoleo, Terces and SapphireKat for my prizes! :wub: and for the raffle. :D

Didn't expect to win many eggs, I should buy lottery last night.  I'll try to accept everything in 24 hours. XD 

congratulations to all winners!

Congrats winners, and thank you donators and Saphire Kat! The Seasonal I won will go nicely in my seasonal spiral :)

Thread set up again for this weeks raffle. I have a few changes left to edit, but the theme is up!

I have entered! Hopefully I did it right, the PM box confused me, this new system is awful.