SaphireKat

The Gemstone Hoard Raffle! Status: Closed

Augh I lost track of time again....

Anyways the Raffle is open. You're going to have to use the secondary form because I can't edit the original for this weeks raffle....

1 hour ago, SaphireKat said:

Augh I lost track of time again....

Anyways the Raffle is open. You're going to have to use the secondary form because I can't edit the original for this weeks raffle....

I'm sure it's right in front of me, but is there a post saying what the donations are this go round? I was all set to use the secondary/PM method as requested, only I don't know what is available. Thanks!

Neeeeeeever mind. :)

(No delete option? Or emoticons anymore?)

Edited by jocosa
I'm a doofus. Figured it out. :P

Entered! Sorry I couldn't find my pm link on mobile..

Edited by Artius

Well, that took too long. My first donation just grew up. If anyone entered for it, I can hatch a new one in 2 days or so (or send as an egg).

Sorry about that Ruby Eyes!

Anyways I'm going to be working on the results, so any entries after this point will be ignored.

RAFFLE RESULTS

CB Golden Wyvern - Sachqua

CB f striped hatchling; precogged female - WoLfgIrLyS

CB z-coded male Silver Lunar Herald hatchling - purplehaze

CB Red Zyu - jocosa

2nd gen blue Zyumorph from Celestial father (female influenced, stunned) - Artius

2nd gen silver tinsel from Vine - Sachqua

2G Nebula from Celestial mother - Sachqua

PB Thalassa Xenowyrm from unnamed parents - Dalek Raptor

3G Silver x Red Copper checker - banban007

9G Gold Shimmer from Golden Wyvern (Could be a nice code for Heathers Fans) - NO ENTRY

Sorry for taking so long guys! I kept losing track of time and I have this weird headache that's been off and on for the past few days. If there's any problems with the prizes please let me know!! I'll have PMs out ASAP.

Hey if anyone wants the Gold Shimmer feel free to message me.

Congrats all winners and thank you all donators especially Terces for my prize. ❤❤ 

Thank you SaphireKat for the raffle.

Congrats to everyone! Also, thank you for hosting this raffle and thank you for the PB Thalassa Donor (it's so good to see Dalek Raptor now)

Edit: I might have to pick it up in the morning if that's alright

Edited by Dalek Raptor

Thanks, SaphireKat, for hosting this raffle! And thanks to all donors, especially whoever donated the Lunar Herald hatchling. :)
Congrats to all the winners!

I'm glad the little Lunar went to a z Member :D (no I was not the one who donated it)

I messaged Artius.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

OMG. What an embarrassment of riches :blush: 
Thank you to SaphireKat for the raffle and the Nebula. Thank you to the CB Golden Wyvern donor, and a very big thank you to the anonymous donor of the 2G silver. He/she will petted, fed, named and loved.

And sorry to my poor CB Cassare who was just about to hatch and quickly got turfed to make room.

Hi guys, I'm setting up the thread early today so I don't have to scramble and do it later. If you want, you can start breeding donations now but donations will not be open until their scheduled  time.

The theme is in the second post.

DONATIONS are now OPEN

Also, I created a new banner for the thread if anyone is interested :)

Yayyy this time I was able to send donations. It was nice to set up the thread early SaphireKat! For once I was ready. :D

Edited by Aleoleo
typos

1 hour ago, SaphireKat said:

The Raffle is now Open

Warning, the Anagallis has a view link instead of a lineage link

Edit: make that both Anagallis and the 4th gen bronze x Green don't have a lineage link, and the lineage is wrong for the bronze tinsel x magma

Edited by Dalek Raptor