SaphireKat

The Gemstone Hoard Raffle! Status: Closed

AUGH I GOT TO DOING THINGS AND FORGOT AGAIN!!!

OKAY so NOW DONATIONS ARE OPEN!

In the spirit of the new release I'm going to make this raffle the hybrid and move Colors around the rest of the themes smile.gif Feel free to donate ANY Hybrids this week! Or you can donate dragons that can create hybrids.

They'll run till noon tomorrow!

Edited by SaphireKat

So the air/life theme is moved to the next raffle? I can't really breed any hybrids, I hope my prizes will give me something good at least smile.gif

Actually not next week because next week's theme is a holiday (independence day) theme, so it will instead be the week after.

I said in the OP that you may donate whatever you want. The theme is merely a guide smile.gif

some of my donations are in!

but to be honest, it is quite tedious to donate more than one prize via this form. It would be awesome to be able to donate more than one thing without having to put all of the donor informations and links each time.

Donated one related to the raffle for now ~

Will see whether I can get unrelated neat checkers within the day tongue.gif

Tried breeding Hellhorses with no luck, so my donation is only slightly related.

some of my donations are in!

but to be honest, it is quite tedious to donate more than one prize via this form. It would be awesome to be able to donate more than one thing without having to put all of the donor informations and links each time.

I can put in a few more optional pages if you'd like or you can put slash marks in and just put your name for every donation after the first one.

Entered! Thank you to the donators, especially the donator of the Storm-Rider egg for the pretty lineage idea. And thank you SaphireKat for organising.

RAFFLE WINNERS

CAVEBORNS

Sunsong - MaeTM

Storm - Ruby Eyes

Horse and Hellfire - marienine

LINEAGED

2g New Release - MissCryptic

2g Hellhorse - marienine

3g EG Shallow Water - The Dragoness

4th gen Avatar of Change from checker with female Golden Wyverns - Terces

4g EG Soulpeace (CB Hybrid and SA in Base) - MaeTM

4g EG Storm Rider Mirror - Sachqua

4g White x Snow Angel (2 SA) and Wrapping Wing - NO ENTRY

4G White with Snow Angels and Aegis - NO ENTRY

THANKS EVERYONE FOR PARTICIPATING!

(everyone but one person entered for that new release egg)

Edited by SaphireKat

There is a huge theme for next week. It's on the second post for anyone who wants to look smile.gif

Ha ha. I got the Storm Rider, thanks SaphireKat!

I'll put my 4G White up for adoption here first, but then it'll go to the main departure thread once I get home from work in 8 hours.

Thank you for this raffle smile.gif

Leaving this here too ~ Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

I need the space to accept what I won so I'm putting here elsewhere as well^^;

I got it thank you

@Sachqua I also nabbed your egg as well

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Donations will be opened at 11 today.

I'll post again when they're open. :)

Well it was supposed to be AM but my computer is being a pain so maybe not until noon now...

Donated something. It's too difficult to find my PM link; I'm not sure I wrote correctly. 

I didn't find it yet, but I suppose if you really need to notify a donor about something, there will be a way :)

That will be more icky for the raffle itself though.

edit: I think I just found it? Hover the mouse over your profile image on any given post, right-click "Message" and select Copy Link Location (or whatever it's called for your browser). Basically, looks like this, with the number at the end being your account number:

https://forums.dragcave.net/messenger/compose/?to=38969

(That was impossible to find with yesterday's lag when the profile box wouldn't even open)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I just grabbed a Red Zyu from the Volcano for your raffle. I then went to create a teleport link to put in the donation form, forgetting that I have to wait 5 hours! I'll be asleep by then so the earliest I can enter it is 7pm cave time. If you want to close donations and open the raffle before then I can PM you the link. But it is definitely yours :)

Edited to add: You may get more donations if you set the donation status to open in the first post.

Edited by Sachqua

Oh yeah I kinda forgot to change that... Forum Lag was really bad when I opened it though.

@Ruby Eyes Seeing as to how you can enter someone's User Name to PM I guess it won't be too difficult to contact people. However, that is the proper PM link for you Ruby Eyes. I think I'll update the status post with that information so that people can find their message links to put in the form. Thank you