Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trexjose

Thought I did this a while ago.

Hello readers, I've used dragcave since June of 2014 and only just noticed I didn't create an account on the forums. I could of sworn I had but I guess not.

I guess I should mention some interests I have. I've always loved dragons(probably why i'm here) as well as pokemon. I have a 100% complete living dex(one of every pokemon except for currently unreleased ones) which I have managed to also update to have one of every form a pokemon can have while in the box(gender differences, form changes,like rotom, evolution differences like the wormadam forms and alolan forms) and have almost completed adding shiny gen 1 pokemon due to the virtual console games having a method to get shinies. I also have all 802 pokemon memorized.

I also am a big fan of aliens. In particular I am a huge fan of the Aliens series primarily due to the xenomorph, and the Ben 10 series(pre-reboot) and have all of Ben's aliens memorized and know most of their species.

I also have a love for animals. I have two cats and have previously had various fish, a few frogs, a salamander, a turtle, and a leopard gecko. I also tend to get along particularly well with animals which is likely in part due to my calm response to them, which makes them less likely to feel threatened, and because I know a lot about them and can avoid things they don't like.

Im not too sure what else to say so I guess this is it, thanks for reading.

Welcome to DC!

I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of great things here, like the Common Collector's Competition, where you can be given rares just for raising commons. Might be a good opportunity for you. Or you can request useful BSA dragons in the BSA Gifters thread. ^^

We have a lot of Pokemon threads in Video Games! I'll see you over there. ;3