Estellux

Alternate Lives Raffles : Raffle Closed!

Thank you so much for the raffle and for my prize ladyinpink ;)

I have to say that entering the raffle I didn't see my 4g Monarch anywhere, I also don't remember seing the Moonstone. Something might have gone wrong with non-EG prizes. Anyway, here it is, feel free to take it :)

Thank you for the lovely prize. Since I no one entered for this Moonstone I'm going to leave it up here

Edit: Yeah, the last bit of prizes didn't show up for me

Edited by Dalek Raptor

3 hours ago, ewi said:

Thank you so much for the raffle and for my prize ladyinpink ;)

I have to say that entering the raffle I didn't see my 4g Monarch anywhere, I also don't remember seing the Moonstone. Something might have gone wrong with non-EG prizes. Anyway, here it is, feel free to take it :)

I looked over my entry form, and I found the issue. Apparently, I had it set to skip over the stairstep/spiral lineages. I'm so sorry about that! I've fixed it so it shouldn't be an issue next time. Sorry!

Donations Open!

Donations are now open! Thanks in advance to any and all who donate, I’m sure we’ll all love your precious babies!

And for those of you unable to login to Google, please PM me with the PM title ALR Donation and the form in the box below (copy the lineage/transfer links as many times as needed):

Forum Name:

PM Link:

Scroll Link:

I would like to donate the following dragon(s):

Donation Lineage Link:

Donation Transfer Link:

Heads up everyone!

Because of the recent release, and a rather small amount of donations, I'm going to hold donations open until 1pm Dragcave Time, July 20th. (My own dragons will have opened up by this time, so if there are no other donations, I'll at least be able to put some in.) If this is an issue for any donators, please let me know. Thanks for your understanding and have a wonderful evening!

also donated :) Maybe it would be good to announce the Alternative Lives accepting donations on Discord? 

Donations Closed!

Thanks everyone for your kind donations! The raffle will open soon!

And @ewi , that's a nice idea. However, I don't use the Dragcave Discord, so I'd have to leave that in someone else's hands, and I'm not sure how comfortable I am with that at the moment

@ladyinpink Admin of the Discord here. I understand completely if you don't want anyone to announce what the status is, either I or one of my mods can always delete it. You can always PM me for further details of you want.

Raffle Open!

The raffle is now open! Thanks so much to all the donators and I hope everyone finds something they like!

And for those of you unable to login to Google, please PM me with the PM title ALR Entry and the form in the box below (copy the Dragon Line Numbers in correspondence with this doc as many times as needed):

Forum Name:

PM Link:

Scroll Link:

I would like to enter for the following dragon(s):

Dragon Line #

Because of the delay getting the raffle started, it will run until July 21st, 1pm Cave Time. Thank you all for your patience and kind donations, and again I apologize for the delay.

@Dalek Raptor Thank you. I like the idea of posting it on the Discord, so I'll see what I can do about swinging by.

Raffle Winners!

Congratulations everyone! Don’t forget to pick up your prizes soon, or PM me if you can’t do so.

3G Monarch Checker (1 SWGr) > Sachqua

4G Almerald Mixed (1 RoW, 1 RABlk) > N/A

4G Candelabra Mixed (2 AeBlu, 2 AeRed) > KiraLwolf

4G Grey Mixed (4 Cal) > Bleeding Moon

4G Silver Near-Checker (2 Cal) > Bleeding Moon

4G White Mixed (2 RABlu, 2 RABlk) > Sachqua

4G White Mixed (2 SWGr) > N/A

4G Gemshard (Black Radiant Angel) > Seahorse

4G Silver Tinsel (Penk) > Sachqua

Thank you all for your patience, and I hope to see you all again in two weeks!
Like always, donators with unclaimed dragons are more than welcome to put their dragons up for grabs here or do whatever else you like :33

Edited by ladyinpink
additional info

Thanks donators and Pink! I'm really happy that I won the 4G Candelabra Mixed :D Love the Aegis dragon and having all the alts in one lineage really increased my desire to have it. 

Congrats to the winners! And thanks to ladyinpink and the donators for a wonderful raffle :)

Thank you ladyinpink and all the donators! I had a stressful day yesterday and this was such a lovely ray of unexpected sunshine :)

Donations Open!

Donations are now open! Thanks in advance to any and all who donate, I’m sure we’ll all love your precious babies!

And for those of you unable to login to Google, please PM me with the PM title ALR Donation and the form in the box below (copy the lineage/transfer links as many times as needed):

Forum Name:

PM Link:

Scroll Link:

I would like to donate the following dragon(s):

Donation Lineage Link:

Donation Transfer Link:

Donations Closed!

Thanks everyone for your kind donations! The raffle will open soon!

Raffle Open!

The raffle is now open! Thanks so much to all the donators and I hope everyone finds something they like!

And for those of you unable to login to Google, please PM me with the PM title ALR Entry and the form in the box below (copy the Dragon Line Numbers in correspondence with this doc as many times as needed):

Forum Name:

PM Link:

Scroll Link:

I would like to enter for the following dragon(s):

Dragon Line #

Raffle Winners!

Congratulations everyone! Don’t forget to pick up your prizes soon, or PM me if you can’t do so.

3G Casarre Checker (1 SWGr) > Terces

3G Dark Lumina Faux Checker (2 RABlk) > Bleeding Moon

3G Nhiostrife Checker (1 DesBlu) > marienine

3G Pink Faux Checker (2 SWGr) > miaou

3G Pink Mixed (2 DesGrn) > Bleeding Moon

3G White Faux Checker (1 RBBlu) > marienine

4G Black Mixed (2 RABlu, 2 RABlk) > Bleeding Moon

4G Candelabra Mixed (2 AeBlu, 2 AeRed) > JolteonTails

4G Frill Mixed (2 MutBB, 2 MutBS) > marienine

4G Frostbite Mixed (1 MYel, 1 SnoGr) > Dirtytabs

4G Pyralspite Mixed (4 Cal) > chatbugdweeb

Thank you for the frostbite, miaoujones (first green snow descendant!), and thanks as always for the raffle!

Edited by Dirtytabs