Estellux

Alternate Lives Raffles : Raffle Closed!

Donations Open!

And we're back! I had loads of fun out of town, but now it's time to get back to business! Donations are now open! Thanks in advance to any and all who donate, I’m sure we’ll all love your precious babies!

And for those of you unable to login to Google, please PM me with the PM title ALR Donation and the form in the box below (copy the lineage/transfer links as many times as needed):

[B]Forum Name: [/B]
[B]PM Link: [/B]
[B]Scroll Link: [/B]

[I]I would like to donate the following dragon(s):[/I]

[B]Donation Lineage Link: [/B]
[B]Donation Transfer Link: [/B]

Edited by ladyinpink

Donations Closed!

Thanks everyone for your kind donations! The raffle will open soon!

Raffle Open!

The raffle is now open! Thanks so much to all the donators and I hope everyone finds something they like! (Sorry for the lateness, and thanks for your patience!)

And for those of you unable to login to Google, please PM me with the PM title ALR Entry and the form in the box below (copy the Dragon Line Numbers in correspondence with this doc as many times as needed):

[B]Forum Name: [/B]
[B]PM Link: [/B]
[B]Scroll Link: [/B]

[I]I would like to enter for the following dragon(s):[/I]

[U]Dragon Line #[/U]

Entered! Also just realized I made a goof and didn't thank the donors for my gifts last time.

Thank you guys <3

Raffle Winners!

Congratulations everyone! Don’t forget to pick up your prizes soon, or PM me if you can’t do so. In the cases of the unclaimed dragons, the donors are more than welcome to do with them whatever they want, including put them up for grabs here.

3G Ice Faux-Checker (2 Caligene) > Raptor of Dragons

4G Black Mixed (All 4 Radiant Angels) > Jocosa

4G Candelabra Mixed (All 4 Aegis) > MaeTM

4G Frilled Mixed (All 4 Mutamore) > KiraLwolf

4G White Near-Checker (2 Caligene) > The Dragoness

5G White Mixed HATCHIE (4SW, 2SA, 2WM) > Jocosa

3G Gemshard (Black Radiant Angel) > N/A

4G Antarean (Silver Caligene) > N/A

4G White Mixed (Purple Val 09) > N/A

All prizes are now delivered. If you didn't hear from me, please let me know! Have a wonderful week everyone!

Edited by ladyinpink

Congratz everyone. I'm glad to have won a prize. Thank you all donators and ladyinpink too!

I love SAs! biggrin.gif

Thank you for the raffle and the prize =3

Real quick there was one other winner that I accidentally didn't list, so I want to remedy that now!

4G Silver Mixed (2 Calligene) > Ninetails

3G Gemshard (Black Radiant Angel) > N/A

https://dragcave.net/lineage/DOBJw

4G Antarean (Silver Caligene) > N/A

https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZZvuV

4G White Spiral (Purple Val 09) > N/A

https://dragcave.net/lineage/Sdjap

Congrats to everyone! And thank you very much to ladyinpink for hosting the raffle, and an extra special thanks to the donators of my two lovely babies!! smile.gif

Since my 3 were not picked by anyone, I'll offer them here again real quick, before tossing them to the AP. If interested, in one or all 3, PM me.

Donations Open!

Donations are now open! Thanks in advance to any and all who donate, I’m sure we’ll all love your precious babies! Also, to my fellow American players, I hope you've all had a happy and safe 4th of July!

So the Donation sheet is NOT updated for any of the new forum updates, if something is not working properly, PLEASE let me know.

And for those of you unable to login to Google, please PM me with the PM title ALR Donation and the form in the box below (copy the lineage/transfer links as many times as needed):

Forum Name:

PM Link:

Scroll Link:

I would like to donate the following dragon(s):

Donation Lineage Link:

Donation Transfer Link:

Edited by ladyinpink

@ladyinpink - With the new message system, I'm not entirely sure how to give you my PM link... I hope it is okay that I just put my forum name in the donation form for the PM link this time...

I wasn't particularly sure on how to give you my PM link either, sorry!

I've donated some eggs though :)

To get your PM link just right click on the "message" button on the bottom of any of your own posts, then click "save link as..." or "open link in new window". If you are on a mobile then I'm not sure, long press maybe? Hope this helps :)

Yeah, I'm not sure about all the PM links myself. For now, don't worry too much about it. Just make sure I get your forum name. Thanks everyone! I'll try and get it settled better before next raffle. (These updates caught me with my pants down!)

I entered a donation and I need to figure my PM signature =O

Donated as well!

I just realized I entered with my PM link from the old forums (I had it saved to make the forms quicker to fill) so I'm not sure if it works on the new forum. Derp. >_<

Edited by Terces

Donations Closed!

Thanks everyone for your kind donations! The raffle will open soon!

52 minutes ago, Terces said:

Donated as well!

I just realized I entered with my PM link from the old forums (I had it saved to make the forms quicker to fill) so I'm not sure if it works on the new forum. Derp. >_<

It does not, I tried multiple times to tap on mine but it brings me to the first page of the thread

Raffle Open!

The raffle is now open! Thanks so much to all the donators and I hope everyone finds something they like!

NOTE: This time around, PM link is not necessary. However, make sure to have everything else. Thanks for your patience everyone!

And for those of you unable to login to Google, please PM me with the PM title ALR Entry and the form in the box below (copy the Dragon Line Numbers in correspondence with this doc as many times as needed):

Forum Name:

PM Link:

Scroll Link:

I would like to enter for the following dragon(s):

Dragon Line #

Raffle Winners!

Congratulations everyone! Don’t forget to pick up your prizes soon, or PM me if you can’t do so. For those donors whose dragons were not rolled on, you're more than welcome to do with them as you like, including offering them up here!

3G Pyralspite Checker (1 SW) > The Dragoness

3G White Arrow (1 SW) > MissCryptic

4G Black Mixed (All Radiant Angels) > ewi

4G Blue-Banded (All Mistletoe) > Dalek Raptor

4G Dark Lumina Mixed (2 WW, 2 WM) > MissCryptic

4G Grey Faux Checker (4 Caligene) > Kyath The Dream Worker

4G Hellfire Checker (2 Blue Desipis) > Kigyptnee

4G Spirit Ward Checker (1 SW) > Seahorse

4G White Mixed (2 SW) > N/A

4G Monarch (1 Black Mutamore) > N/A

4G Moonstone (Shimmer) > N/A

Everything should now be sent out. If you are having trouble getting anything, don't hesitate to let me know!

Edited by ladyinpink