Estellux

Alternate Lives Raffles : Raffle Closed!

For once, my checker pair got along. Donated one. smile.gif

Donations Closed!

Thanks everyone for your kind donations! The raffle will open soon!

Raffle Open!

The raffle is now open! Thanks so much to all the donators and I hope everyone finds something they like!

And for those of you unable to login to Google, please PM me with the PM title ALR Entry and the form in the box below (copy the Dragon Line Numbers in correspondence with this doc as many times as needed):

[B]Forum Name: [/B]
[B]PM Link: [/B]
[B]Scroll Link: [/B]

[I]I would like to enter for the following dragon(s):[/I]

[U]Dragon Line #[/U]

Raffle Winners!

Congratulations everyone! Don’t forget to pick up your prizes soon, or PM me if you can’t do so.

For the unclaimed dragon, the donator is more than welcome to put it up for grabs in this thread, or do whatever else they’d like to!

3G Black Faux Checker (2 RABlk) > Ninetails

3G Chrono Xenowrym Faux Checker (2 MuBb) > The Dragoness

3G Pyralspite Checker (1 SWGr) > Lavinia

4G Falconiform Mixed (1 09W, 1 YB) > N/A

4G Spirit Ward Checker (1 SWGr) > Raptor of Dragons

5G Striped-River Mixed (2 MBlu, 2MYel, 2RABlu, 2RABlk) > Gealach

Conflarugations, enjoy your spirit ward.

Thank you guys!

Especially to ladyinpink for hosting this raffle and to kigyptnee for my lovely many-alted prize! smile.gif

Donations Open!

Donations are now open! Thanks in advance to any and all who donate, I’m sure we’ll all love your precious babies! Also, because of the shiny, new 8th egg slot, I've bumped the number of possible donations up to 8! Not that anyone needs it, but it is nice to have the option.

And for those of you unable to login to Google, please PM me with the PM title ALR Donation and the form in the box below (copy the lineage/transfer links as many times as needed): [/center]

[I]I would like to donate the following dragon(s):[/I]

[B]Donation Lineage Link: [/B]
[B]Donation Transfer Link: [/B]

Donations Closed!

Thanks everyone for your kind donations! The raffle will open soon!

Raffle Open!

The raffle is now open! Thanks so much to all the donators and I hope everyone finds something they like!

And for those of you unable to login to Google, please PM me with the PM title ALR Entry and the form in the box below (copy the Dragon Line Numbers in correspondence with this doc as many times as needed):

[I]I would like to enter for the following dragon(s):[/I]

[U]Dragon Line #[/U]

I missed the donation period but I've entered the raffle smile.gif I limited myself to very few, but they are all very pretty!

Thank you donators and I hope to donate next time!

Raffle Winners!

Congratulations everyone! Don’t forget to pick up your prizes soon, or PM me if you can’t do so.

Additional notice: I'll be out of town at a convention around the time of the next raffle, so the next raffle is going to be in THREE weeks, instead of the regular TWO. If you'd like to be made aware of when it opens, there's always the mailing list (or if you'd rather I inform you just this one time please PM me).

4G Aria Mixed (2 MBb, 2 MBs) > MissCryptic

4G Dark Lumina Mixed (2 WW, 2 WM) > Ninetails

4G Kingcrowne Mixed (2 MBlu, 2 MYel) > Seahorse

4G Monarch Mixed (1 Cal) > Ninetails

4G Nebula Checker (1 SWP) > The Dragoness

4G Pyralspite Mixed (4 Cal) > marienine

4G White Mixed (3 DGrn) > Gealach

4G Silver Tinsle (1 Tin) > N/A

In the case of the unclaimed dragon, the donator is more than welcome to offer it up here or do whatever else they like with it.

Edited by ladyinpink

Thank you very much to all donators and to ladyinpink for hosting! biggrin.gif

A big thank you to kigyptnee for my beautiful Kingcrowne wub.gif I'm so happy I won her, as I love the lineage! She shall be named and loved!

Thank you very much to all donators and to ladyinpink for hosting! biggrin.gif

A big thank you to kigyptnee for my beautiful Kingcrowne wub.gif I'm so happy I won her, as I love the lineage! She shall be named and loved!

Glad you like the little one. Thanks for giving her a loving home! biggrin.gif

& Congrats to all the winners! Thank you for another great raffle, ladyinpink. happy.gif