Estellux

Alternate Lives Raffles : Raffle Closed!

Thank you to whoever donated my royal blue & thanks again for hosting this lovely raffle rosastraza :) 

Congratulations to all all the winners ^_^ 

5 minutes ago, Kigyptnee said:

Thank you to whoever donated my royal blue & thanks again for hosting this lovely raffle rosastraza :) 

Congratulations to all all the winners ^_^ 

You're welcome!

^_^

Thank you so much to @Saila and @Marrionetta for my prizes! Marri, I'll PM you as soon as I decide on a mate :D

And, of course, I can't forget the amazing host, Rosa. I don't even have words for much I appreciate these raffles ❤

wow! lovely prizes, and Thank You to all the donors especially those I won with! congrats to all the other winners and a big Thank You to Rosa and all those working on the raffle! It was alot of fun winning! lol and seeing all the cool SA,

I won a gorgeous sunsong and @XDLugia's wonderful breeding voucher! Congratulations to all the other winners and thank you so much to everyone who donated and Rosastrasza for running it!

Edited by bonvoyage

Thanks tjenni for my lovely egg (and thanks for giving it views, it hatched already)!

Congrats to all the winners and a big hug to our wonderful host!

Thank you for my wonderful prize, donor, & thanks to all the other donors for the beautiful lineages you contribute for us to covet & drool over :lol:!  Extra thanks, as always, @Rosastrasza for continuing to host this delightful raffle!

The person who won one of my donations never claimed their prize. I hatched the egg when it went below 3 days; no influence was used. Take it if you want it, and please let me know where it ends up ^_^

I took it! I'll gladly hand it over to the one who won it! But till then I'll enjoy it, lol.

Edited by borntobefree

News!

Hey everyone! Someone just gave me the handy reminder that we just had a release, so I'll be postponing ALR til next week so everyone gets the chance to enjoy the heck out of the new lil babs! See y'all next Tuesday!

Donations Open!

The Donation Form is now open! Thanks in advance to any and all who donate, I'm sure we'll all love your precious babies!

This time around, I have a question for all of my donators (which is listed at the end of the donation form, but for those of you PMing me your donations): Would you be interested in seeing how many people entered for your dragons, either in a public document or through messaging me privately?

Donate Here

And, for those of you unable to login to Google, or if you'd only like to put in a breeding voucher, PM me with the PM title ALR Donation and the form in the box below (copy the lineage/transfer links as many times as needed) :

Forum Name:

Scroll Link (Actual Link, not just Scroll Name):

I would like to donate the following dragon(s):

Donation Lineage Link:

Donation Transfer Link:

(If you’d like to put in a Breeder Voucher, please fill out the section below and include it in the same PM:)

Group/Doc Link:

Additional Caveats:

Edited by Rosastrasza

OMGON BECKY.... Look at those Donations.... They are So Salty.... Like that ... Oh Wait I cannot say that on PG-13 Board ..... So I donated 4 Eggs.... I hope you all enter cuz I want them to go to good homes..... I also hope some of you realize you have some time left to still donate and go breed some stuff and give it a toss in, or if it nothing is working for you or you are a bit busy, consider a voucher.... or even better, consider sharing the news with some players with Bronze to Silver Trophies and/or people who frequently hang out in some of the various gifting focused threads and groups who are still growing their collection, and make sure they know about this place!!

And when people are like oh wow that is a kewl raffle I had fun entering I would love to give back, remind them they can always donate as they are able, but sometimes spreading the word to get people involved more often (because this is pretty regularly ongoing), and knowing about it and getting them over to show support can be more than a one time super big donation. Not that those aren't awesome too!!

I managed to donate 2 and a voucher. Good luck everyone!!

My salts bred very well this time around! :D❤️ Donated my max good luck to all!

I donated 1 through the document yesterday (because I only had 1 slot available to breed) later I bred 3 more eggs and sent the links through a pm (since the document can´t be used a 2nd time), I hope that was okay ^^

got no real SA's this is my way of building my collection!! gimme gimme gimme...(worked last time) lol Thanks In advance to all the donors!! can't wait to see all these lovilies!

@borntobefree same for the donations, I can't wait to see (and steal some Zs where possible) :v

Donated my last minute entries, I'll put the hard-to-hatch eggs into hatcheries earlier for the winner's convenience XD