Estellux

Alternate Lives Raffles : Raffle Closed!

Wow, I won a gorgeous Nhiostrife bred by osean :wub: Thank you so much Rosa and osean.

Congrats to all winners and Happy Easter.

Pleasantly surprised: my raffle win alted! Double thanks, it's the first black to ever alt on my scroll 😍

News!

Because of the new release, as well as a few personal schedule changes, this week's raffle is being postponed until next week, and may be at a slightly later time of day. The new dates for the next raffle have been reflected in the second post, although the new time is not at the moment. I will change it as soon as I know where my work schedule lies next week. Thank you all for your patience.

Donations Open!

The Donation Form is now open! Thanks in advance to any and all who donate, I'm sure we'll all love your precious babies!

Donate Here

And, for those of you unable to login to Google, or if you'd only like to put in a breeding voucher, PM me with the PM title ALR Donation and the form in the box below (copy the lineage/transfer links as many times as needed) :

Forum Name:

Scroll Link (Actual Link, not just Scroll Name):

I would like to donate the following dragon(s):

Donation Lineage Link:

Donation Transfer Link:

(If you’d like to put in a Breeder Voucher, please fill out the section below and include it in the same PM:)

Group/Doc Link:

Additional Caveats:

Woot woot, donated this time - Mae the khusa floof be with you!

Just a reminder that if you have some Spriters Altkin, and would like to donate, this is the time to get them in, or be aware of the time frame you HAVE to get them in! We got two great raffles running back to back and some upcoming great Breeding Events, so let's make a little extra effort this round to get in some donations if you are able, or at least try (make sure you follow the guidelines), and don't forget to invite people to enter to win in both Raffles and both Breeding Events as that is a TON of fun for the next week or longer for many players and many play styles. Happy Upcoming Birthday DC! Let's Party as a Player Community and show some love and support for our Events and share and post some support so we can have a really awesome round! We always have awesome rounds, but this particular month and timing is special. Come Celebrate with all of us!

Edited by Natayah

Donations Closed!

Thanks to everyone for your kind donations! The raffle will open for entrants soon!

Raffle Entries Open!

The raffle is now open for entries! Many thanks for all the wonderful donations! I hope everyone finds something they like!

Enter Here!

And for those unable to login to Google, please PM me with the PM title ALR Entry and the form in the box below (copy the Dragon Line Numbers in correspondence with the “Current Raffle Entries” document as many times as needed):

Forum Name:

Scroll Link (Actual Link, not just Scroll Name):

I would like to enter for the following dragon(s):

Line #

Small Update!

Looks like I messed up one of the entrants! One of the 4G Chronos is actually a Monarch! With a different lineage! I'm afraid I can't update it on the Google Sheet, but that's what the lineages are put on there for. When looking for it in the Winners sheet, just keep an eye out for 4EG Monarch (1pGar, 2Cali).

So many beatiful lines! I wanted to enter for all of them! XD  (I did manage to limit myself somewhat, but it was hard!)

I entered all of them, lol. Mom always said you can't win if you don't play!

(I'm just excited)

[I love Dragons]

Wow, there's so many beauties there! :wub: So glad I noticed this in time to enter after missing the donation period.

I've got more slots than usual. Don't mind if I enter for a lot more than I thought I wanted :v

Good luck, everyone!

This is a really great round and thanks to everyone who donated, and thanks to everyone who shares the news and participates. I wasn't happy I didn't have the timing and egg slots to donate this round (I like to donate to things!!!), so I really am very grateful to those who did what they could, even if it was small. You all are awesome, and I appreciate this is an ongoing event where a lot of people come to get lines they would not otherwise be able to obtain very easily thru their normal means, or just cannot seem to get and really want or want to collect them all!

Thanks always for hosting, and donating, and I got my entry in, and don't forget to let a few others know because May is DC birthday Month so we might as well get the celebration going early and get lots of fun player stuff going until we see what TJ and the Staff sneak in to surprise us with this year. And it is ALWAYS a surprise for sure! Party and Celebrate and get in the fun, and let's keep it going!!!

You all are always the best!

What wonderful generous donations thank you everybody for sharing your dragons and for the raffle. Good luck everyone.

Time is running out for a chance to enter for FREE to win some really nice dragons! So get entered, share the info, and make sure to follow the thread so you don't miss future chances to both donate and participate! We want you to join in the fun, especially this round, because May is DC Birthday Month, and we want to have a lot of FUN leading up to the big DC Birthday Event that is always crazy fun! So get entered, and make sure to follow so you always know about the future ongoing raffles! And share the word! The more, the merrier!

Raffle Entries Closed!

The raffle is now closed for entries! Good luck everyone! I’ll be posting the results soon!

Also super sorry about the delay, I had a late night last night, and ended up falling back asleep this morning. Thank you all for your patience!

Raffle Winners!

Congratulations, everyone! PMs will be going out to the winners shortly. Don’t forget to pick up your prizes and PM your voucher donor within 24 hours of receiving your ‘Congratulations’ PM, or let me know if you can’t.

Also, I apologize for the tardiness this week. Not only was I slow to start the drawing, I'm afraid the drawing was slow as well. However, that second bit of tardiness was good news, and moving forward, there's a good chance the schedule for the raffle will change again, so be on the lookout as I get more news. Thanks all for your patience and enthusiasm, once again!

Also there was a grand total of 54 entrants for 52 prizes, so that was certainly quite a surprise! Thanks for spreading the word everyone, and to the newer participants, thank you for your interest!

2G Mariner (1Pmkn) > Qualeo

3EG Aria Checker (1bO) > Natayah

3EG Avatar of Change (1blkArs, 1gSW) > Kastriia

3EG Chrono (1bluArc, 1sSS) > Ruffledfeathers

3EG Chrono (1gSW, 1blkArc) > animatedrose

3EG Chrono (2blkArc) > purplehaze

3EG Copper (1bbMut, 1pO) > MaeTM

3EG Floret (2golSno) > _DeadPool_

3EG Floret (2pGar) > Rememberdrgns

3EG Frostbite (1bRA) *HM > Suzumiya

3EG Frostbite Checker (2grnSno) > Artius

3EG Horse Checker (YB) > Tecca

3EG Khusa (1bluArc, 1blkArk) > MiserablePileOfSecrets

3EG Kingcrowne (2yMis) > Mochi

3EG Lacula (2gDes) > Dew

3EG Lunar Herald Checker (1Cali) > Sacred_DuskRose

3EG Lunar Herald Checker (1Grv) > Anneith

3EG Pink (2pO) > Nordana

3EG Purple (2bO) > Alectrona

3EG Razorcrest (2bMis) > Silvynx

3EG Sapphire (2bMis) > crowley

3EG Script (1bluArc, 1pO) > BlueLatios

3EG Skywing (2bluArc) > Osean

3EG Sunsong (2pGar) > chandelotic

3EG Thalassa (2blkArc) > Dracaena

3EG White Checker (1bbMut) > Justie

4EG Aether (2blkArc, 2bluArc) > Kigyptnee

4EG Black (2HStg, 2bRA) > animatedrose

4EG Boreal (1sSS, 1gSS) > Crookfish

4EG Chrono (4blkArc) > Dohaerys

4EG Monarch (1pGar, 2Cali) > Yoseicactus

4EG Fire Gem (1pO, 1bO, 2bRA) > Shibunari

4EG Frostbite (1sSS, 1bluArc, 1wV09, 1pV09) > Kastriia

4EG Khusa (2blkArc, 2bluArc) > Justie

4EG Pink (1CL, 2FC, 1blkArc) > Nordana

4EG Ridgewing (1Grv, 1bRA, 1gDes, 1bMis, 1pSW, 1pbRB) > Rememberdrgns

4EG Ridgewing (1pO, YB, 1Grv, 1bRA) > Aqub

4EG Script (1bluArc, 1blkArc) > Coheart

4EG Script (1RD, 2bluArc) > Anneith

4EG Silver Checker (4gSW) > Terces

4EG Spirit Ward Checker (2Cali) > MortLente

4EG White (1gSW, 1pbRB, 1wbRB) > antigod

4EG White (1wbRB, 1pbRB, 1RD, 1gSW) > Shibunari

BlueLatios Voucher > Crookfish

catzrule1990 Voucher > Aqub

MaeTM Voucher > Terces

MortLente Voucher > Ruffledfeathers

Osean Voucher > MiserablePileOfSecrets

Qualeo Voucher > Taginix

Sacred_DuskRose Voucher > Kurokosworth

Terces Voucher > BlueLatios

XDLugia Voucher > Suzumiya

Omg I won my favorite :wub: A huge thank you to whomever donated my prize (and to all the other lovely donors) & thank you to Rosastrasza for hosting yet another fantastic raffle.

Congrats to all the winners! And to those who didn’t win this time, best of luck next time! :D 

17 minutes ago, Kigyptnee said:

Omg I won my favorite :wub: A huge thank you to whomever donated my prize (and to all the other lovely donors) & thank you to Rosastrasza for hosting yet another fantastic raffle.

Congrats to all the winners! And to those who didn’t win this time, best of luck next time! :D 

Oh, I'm glad to hear that was your favorite! I hope you enjoy that one :)