Estellux

Alternate Lives Raffles : Raffle Closed!

Thank you, Rosa, for everything you've done for this raffle, and congrats to all the winners!

Thank you Rosa for running these raffles again! They sure have gotten much bigger lately. :lol:

Big thank yous to Ruby Eyes for my Almandine and the mystery person who bred my Candelabra! Also Qualeo for offering their voucher that I won. :)

Congratulations to the winners! Many thanks to all the donors! Even more thanks to Rosa!

Thanks so much to Rosa - I’ve missed the raffles, and appreciate all the hard work she puts in. Thanks also for my new pretty too - so lovely! 

Thanks, so much,  Rosastrasza, And thanks to rememberdragons and anon for my pretty eggs.

Thanks for the raffle!  Thank you donor (TerraAnne?) for the blue stripe hatching!  

The second link in my PM was a surprise.  I seem to have won my own donation that I didn't enter for?  I checked my entry pm to make sure I hadn't been too sleepy and made a typo when I put line numbers down.  I did enter for line 59 and guess things slipped and I won line 60 (my own donation).  Rosa want to redraw the raffle for that one (line 60) and send it to whoever you draw?

Edited by Dracaena

Congratulations to the winners! Thank you, donors, for donating beautiful SA lines, and Rosa for running this wonderful raffle :D

Ooh, wow, my first time entering here... I didn't expect to win anything :o

Thank you to all donors and Rosa for spreading the SAltkin love :wub:

Thank you Rosa for the fun raffle and thanks donors for the lovely new babies on my scroll.  @Rosastrasza It doesn't look like my donation made it to the raffle.  Can I git it in this thread?

1 hour ago, Dracaena said:

Thanks for the raffle!  Thank you donor (TerraAnne?) for the blue stripe hatching!  

The second link in my PM was a surprise.  I seem to have won my own donation that I didn't enter for?  I checked my entry pm to make sure I hadn't been too sleepy and made a typo when I put line numbers down.  I did enter for line 59 and guess things slipped and I won line 60 (my own donation).  Rosa want to redraw the raffle for that one (line 60) and send it to whoever you draw?

I messaged Rosa with the new teleport link to the new stripe since the other aged up early this morning. I did that before I checked here though. I asked if I could just send it over unless she wanted to do it.

Also yayyy I wasn't expecting to win BlueLatios voucher and some of the donations from him.  :D Thank you all donators again and thank you Rosa for doing this. I hope the raffle isn't giving you too much trouble. :(  

@Dracaena I can do that (later tonight) or You may gift it out. I leave that up to you, so long as whoever grabs it gives a heads up.

@TerraAnne if you would like to directly send the new link to it’s recipient, go for it, as i will be preoccupied for a few more hours.

Just now, Rosastrasza said:

@Dracaena I can do that (later tonight) or You may gift it out. I leave that up to you, so long as whoever grabs it gives a heads up.

@TerraAnne if you would like to directly send the new link to it’s recipient, go for it, as i will be preoccupied for a few more hours.

Okie dokie I shall send it over.  :D

Thank you all, and congrats to everyone! My moonstone is lovely :)

Rosa is going to be needing more help the more this thread grows interest!!

Thank you for the prizes and voucher win and super thanks to all the donations and participation on both sides. Super thanks to Rosa - I know they are getting bigger, just also a thought that since it was just post-Holiday and we haven't had a lot of Player Run Raffles as much lately due to the holiday stretch, I don't know how much that will keep up or not for you, but especially with nice Spriter's Alts Lines, it is easy for that stuff to grow and grow. Please put some restrictions or limits or anything on things if it is helpful and make it as easy as possible. I am more than happy to do whatever YOU NEED to keep YOU SANE, because if we don't have you, we don't have these. So you are appreciated and you just let us know what you need!

38 minutes ago, Rosastrasza said:

I'm not in a rush with the white egg (2 more days before it becomes uninfluencable).  If it turns out there isn't anyone else who entered for it I can drop a free for all link in thread.

I seem to be the focus for confusion today.  I really did get the blue stripe hatching, no need for the sibling egg. :lol: