Estellux

Alternate Lives Raffles : Raffle Closed!

Raffle Winners!

Congratulations everyone! Don’t forget to pick up your prizes soon, or PM me if you can’t do so. Voucher winners please PM your breeders within 48 hours.

3EG Brimstone (2 Snow Green) > onemessyperson

3EG Daydream (2 SW Grey) > TerraAnne

3EG Pink (2 Omen Pink) > Ruby Eyes

4EG Gaia Xeno (1 Desi Green) > onemessyperson

4EG Magelight Checker (1 Pumpkin) > Kigyptnee

4EG Moonstone (2 WW, 1 Solstice) > osean

4EG White (1 SW Grey, 1 SW Purple, 1 HSeek) > TerraAnne

4G Chrono Xeno Arrow (1 Desi Green, 1 Cali) > Dooblepurple

5EG Frill (4 SA, 4 Muta) > Echithan11

5EG Storm (4 Cali, 2 Muta, 1 Blue Mistletoe) > Dooblepurple

Ruby Eyes Voucher > TerraAnne

Terces Voucher > Phi

Also don't forget that we'll be taking the month of February off! I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's/Singles Awareness Day! Stay safe, and have fun!

~Rosa

Not sure if you realized, but you have the donations open times on the front page twice under the raffle status . The first one has the donations open the 13th yesterday, and the second one has it open for later today.  XD

@TerraAnne Oh I’m aware. I’m afraid its gonna be a little longer till I’m ready to run the raffle again, but I’ll be sure to let folks know.

Hey everyone!

It's been a while, hasn't it? I'd like to say I've only just been dealing with life issues (although that has definitely been a good chunk of it) but I did just need to take a step back from dragcave as a whole for personal reasons. Beyond that, there were a few aesthetic additions that I wanted to make to the raffle that just straight up never happened. I've no one to blame but myself on that, and ultimately the length of the wait was due to me wanting to add stuff that was superfluous that I was never going to get around to doing anyway. That said, the holiday season has brought me back around, and I think I'll have the time, means, and will to actually run the raffle again! Woo!

Beyond those aesthetic additions I wanted to make, however, there were a few mechanical changes I needed to make before I could actually bring the raffle back in a way I was happy with. There will be a few changes to the rules (mostly, in how I handle rule infractions so that everyone is handled fairly in that regard). There will probably be a few other changes in how parts of the raffle are handled (if viewbombing seems to be a major issue, though it hasn't in the past really), as well as a few housekeeping type things to make my end of the raffle run smoothly.

Ultimately, there shouldn't be a whole lot that needs to be done. I've been very lazy, and giving myself excuses to not get this back up and going again. Hopefully, within the next week or so, the Alternate Lives Raffle will be ready to go again. I'm excited to get the ball rolling again. I hope you all are excited to participate once more. We'll see you on the other side!

~Rosastrasza

Welcome back Rosa! :D

I'm definitely ready for more Alternate Lives Raffles, I missed doing these. Halloween has been pretty good to me this year with SA offspring, so I'll have even more stuff to donate going forward. I also can't wait to see what new stuff other people have to breed!

Welcome back! It’s nice to see someone who gives back to the dragcave community (speaking of which I’ll try to donate this time around) come back!

Donations Open!

Donations are now open! Thanks in advance to any and all who donate, I'm sure we'll all love your precious babies!

And, for those of you unable to login to Google, or if you'd only like to put in a breeding voucher, please PM me with the PM title ALR Donation and the form in the box below (copy the lineage/transfer links as many times as needed😞

Forum Name:
PM Link:
Scroll Link:
I would like to donate the following dragon(s):

Donation Lineage Link:
Donation Transfer Link:

(If you’d like to put in a Breeder Voucher, please fill out the section below and include it in the same PM:)

Group/Doc Link:

Additional Caveats:

News!

There's been a few updates to the rules, so I'd recommend checking them out! However, the TL:DR boils down to:

*There's a three-strike system now in place for infractions of the rules (though the rules in general have barely changed)

*Letting an egg die in your care results in 2 strikes, instead of an instant perma-ban.

*I've made it clearer (I hope) that I'm willing to talk with folks about any issues that pop up.

*I've made it clearer that if a breeder wants/doesn't want specific things for their dragons, they're allowed to request that (up to and including requesting certain people do *not* receive their dragons). I will do what I can to honor or pass along such requests.

Yay, welcome back ALR!! And big hugs to rosa \o/

My donations are in. I hope you guys love 'em :) 

Donated a third, fourth and fifth gen, hope whoever gets them enjoys them!

And super happy to be able to donate much more varied lineages now compared to the last raffle. I can't wait to donate again!

Submitted my donations! Glad to see this thread active; I've never participated before.

Donations Closed!

Thanks to everyone for your kind donations! The raffle will open for entrants soon!

Raffle Entries Open!

The raffle is now open for entries! Holy friggin heck to all the donators! They really blew me out of the water this week, with a grand total of 56 dragons and 8 breeding vouchers! I'd hoped to come back with a bang, but WOW! I cannot thank you all enough for your enthusiasm! And of course, to the eager participants, I hope it was worth the wait. Since the raffle started later than I'd hoped, it's probably going to run a little later than anticipated, but not by much. That said, I hope everyone finds something they like!

And for those of use unable to login to Google, please PM me with the PM title ALR Entry and the form in the box below (copy the Dragon Line Numbers in correspondence with the "Current Dragons for Raffle" doc as many times as needed):

Forum Name:
Scroll Link:
I would like to enter for the following dragon(s):

Line #

Good luck, everyone! I'm participating, in the hopes that I can donate something back in the next event :D

(Also I'm a bit biased to the Pinks because I need more male Pinks)

Welcome back!

The "Ash" stair is a Boreal. :)