Estellux

Alternate Lives Raffles : Raffle Closed!

Raffle Winners!

Congratulations everyone! Don’t forget to pick up your prizes soon, or PM me if you can’t do so.

3G Brute Near-Checker (Hsk) > Alectrona

3G Magelight (2 P) > banban007

3G Pink Mixed (2 DGr) > miaou

3G Pyralspite Faux (1 RABlk) > mackerelmaster

3G Speckle-throated Checker (1 C) > Terces

3G Swallowtail Near-Checker (ABlu) > IOU

3G White Checker (1 SWG) > mackerelmaster

4G Antarean Mixed (2 G, 2 Hst) > IOU

4G Dark Lumina Mixed (2 WW, 2 WM) > Rainbowlight

4G Falconiform Checker (1 RABlk) > Natayah

4G Falconiform Mixed (YB & 09W) > mackerelmaster

4G Frill Mixed (2 MBb, 2 MBs) > TerraAnne

4G Nhiostrife Mixed (DGr) > Aurae

4G Pink Mixed (2 SWG, YB) > Raptor of Dragons

4G Red-finned Tidal (ABlu) > Natayah

4G Whiptail Checker (SwB) > miaou

4G White Checker (RoW, RoP) > marienine

4G White Checker (RoW) > marienine

4G White Checker (SA) > The Dragoness

4G White Mixed (2 RABlu, 2 RABlk) > Mistyca_7

5G Dark Lumina Mixed (2 WW, 2 SWG, 2 SWP, 09W, 09P) > mackerelmaster

5G Mint Mixed (1 Sol, 1 RD) > Rainbowlight

5G White Mixed (2 WW, 1 SA) > mackerelmaster

5G White Mixed (ABlu, ABlk, RoP, RoW, 09W, 09P, SwP, SwB) > marienine

6G Sunsong (4 SA, 4 Sol, 2 AeBlu, 2AeRed, 2 MBlu, 2 MYel) > kjym16

4G Black (Tin) > TerraAnne

5G Silver Shimmer-scale (Shim) > The Dragoness

6G Moonstone (Shim) > coo_

7G Pink (Tin) > Rainbowlight

Prizes are all sent out now. Thanks again guys for making this a super fun raffle, and I hope to see you all next week!

Thanks to all our donors and of course ladyinpink for hosting these raffles!

And thank you to miaou for my prize! It's lovely.

Thank you ladyinpink for hosting the raffle, and Sock for my wonderful prize. I love it! wub.gif

congratulations to all winners, and thank you again all donators. biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif so happy I wanted that black so bad! Precogged it female already and of course my male pink has two days left to cool down. Eggs at two days to hatch can still be influenced right?

EDIT: I'm such a derp I forgot to say thank you guys again for holding and awesome raffle and donating such pretties. ^°^

Edited by TerraAnne

Is there any way I could get a pm once the raffle starts each time? I'm usually around when they are about start, but I forget to enter. sad.gif

Congrats to the winners though <3

biggrin.gif so happy I wanted that black so bad! Precogged it female already and of course my male pink has two days left to cool down. Eggs at two days to hatch can still be influenced right?

I think they have to be over 3 days but I'm sure someone will influence and hatch for you! smile.gif (In fact, I can if you'd like me to. I have male pinks cooled down.)

Thanks to ladyinpink for the raffle and all those those donated, especially Alectrona for my Nhiostrife! wub.gif

Edited by Aurae

Thank you for the pink prize mysterious donor. And thank you for for another lovely raffle ladyinpink

Thank you for my beautiful white wub.gif A nice addition to my hoard of whites tongue.gif

@TerraAnne As said by Aurae, I also can influence and hatch for you in case wink.gif

@Aurae, you're welcome, I'm glad you like it! smile.gif

Congratulations to all of the winners! And thank you to the donors and ladyinpink for making this a fun raffle with great prizes (especially my lovely new Brute - thanks, Sock!)

Is there any way I could get a pm once the raffle starts each time? I'm usually around when they are about start, but I forget to enter. sad.gif

Congrats to the winners though <3

If people would like, I can start up a PM list like The Dragoness does with her raffles to alert people when they've opened.

Also, @TerraAnne, I'm sure any number of people here would be happy to influence for you (I don't call myself ladyinPINK for nothing, lol), but there's also an entire thread dedicated to influencing dragons for people if needed :33

I'm glad everyone's so happy with their prizes :33

If people would like, I can start up a PM list like The Dragoness does with her raffles to alert people when they've opened.

Also, @TerraAnne, I'm sure any number of people here would be happy to influence for you (I don't call myself ladyinPINK for nothing, lol), but there's also an entire thread dedicated to influencing dragons for people if needed :33

Omg there's a thread for it! Thanks guys for the offers. I'll go request over there and anyone who wants to can help. ^°^ thanks so much.

Oh, that sounds like a lovely idea! If you do decide to start one, I'll be the first one on your list!

Donations Open!

Donations are now open! Thanks in advance to any and all who donate, I’m sure we’ll all love your precious babies!

And for those of you unable to login to Google, please PM me with the PM title ALR Donation and the form in the box below (copy the lineage/transfer link sections as many times as needed): [/center]

[B]Forum Name: [/B]
[B]PM Link: [/B]
[B]Scroll Link: [/B]

[I]I would like to donate the following dragon(s):[/I]

[B]Donation Lineage Link: [/B]
[B]Donation Transfer Link: [/B]

Urgh. I really wish I could donate, but I was dumb and forgot that all of my slots were full. I hope whoever finds this little one in the AP enjoys it laugh.gif

Urgh. I really wish I could donate, but I was dumb and forgot that all of my slots were full. I hope whoever finds this little one in the AP enjoys it laugh.gif

Haha, I know that feeling. I've done that a couple of times myself. Thank you so much for your enthusiasm though :33

No donations from me this time, all my dragons had no interest this week

some babies went your way smile.gif

So many not interested dragons this time, aargh, I kida had to improvise, I hope someone will like my donations smile.gif

Donated one! It's a little bit mixed with more than one alt but still quite pretty.