Estellux

Alternate Lives Raffles : Raffle Closed!

My dragons have been cooperative this time. smile.gif Donated some things.

EDIT: Is it okay if I submit another form? Forgot I had some more SA descendants to breed.

Unfortunately, google forms will only let you submit once. However, you're more than welcome to PM me using the PM form :33

Unfortunately, google forms will only let you submit once. However, you're more than welcome to PM me using the PM form :33

Ok, done! smile.gif

Donations Closed!

Thanks everyone for your kind donations! The raffle will open soon!

Raffle Open!

The raffle is now open! Thanks so much to all the donators and I hope everyone finds something they like!

And for those of you unable to login to Google, please PM me with the PM title ALR Entry and the form in the box below (copy the Dragon Line Numbers in correspondence with this doc as many times as needed):

[B]Forum Name: [/B]
[B]PM Link: [/B]
[B]Scroll Link: [/B]

[I]I would like to enter for the following dragon(s):[/I]

[U]Dragon Line #[/U]

Also, don't forget that I've set up a mailing list in case you'd like to be informed of each raffle and donation as they open!

Ooh I would love to be a donator, I incuhatch my batch of eggs and breed a couple right now!

Thank you so much for your enthusiasm! Please note the donations have closed, but the entries have only just begun!

Thank you so much for your enthusiasm! Please note the donations have closed, but the entries have only just begun!

Oh oops! I can wait til next donation round, then! happy.gif

Entered! Thank you ladyinpink and donators biggrin.gif

Good luck everyone!!

Thanks ladyinpink and thanks to all who donated such beautiful dragons! I have entered. smile.gif

Good luck, everyone!

Raffle Closed!

Good luck everyone! I’ll be posting the results soon!

Raffle Winners!

Congratulations everyone! Don’t forget to pick up your prizes soon, or PM me if you can’t do so.

3G Monarch Checker (1 Cal) > Terces

3G Olive Checker (1 Cal) > chatbugdweeb

3G Pink Faux Check (2 SWGr) *Z-Code > Shadowgirl123

3G Pink Mixed (2 DGr) > Seahorse

3G Silver Checker (1 MBlu) > The Dragoness

4G Aria Mixed (2 MBb, 2 MBs) > chatbugdweeb

4G Black Mixed (2 RABlu, 2 RABlk) > Kigyptnee

4G Dark Lumina Mixed (2 WW, 2 WM) > chatbugdweeb

4G Silver Mixed (1 RD, 1 09W) > Gealach

5G White Checker (1 YB) > Kigyptnee

5G White Mixed (2 RD, 2 SA, 2 Hsk, 2 WW) > Gealach

7G Water Mixed (1 Hsk, 2 RD, 1 WW, 1 09W, 1SwB, 1 DBlu, 1 RoW, 1 G, 1 RABlk, 4 Cal, 4 SA) > Gealach

5G Frill (Snow) > chatbugdweeb

5G Silver Tinsel (Tin) > banban007

I'm going to be unavailable until at least after 1PM Cave time tomorrow, so if you PM me, it's gonna be a bit before I can get back to you.

EDIT: All prizes have now been passed out. Congrats again to all the winners and I hope to see you again soon!

Edited by ladyinpink

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE

Thanks LadyInPink for hosting, thank you donators and participants for this fun raffle.

Thank you ladyinpink for another great raffle, and to Gealach for my beautiful prize!

Thank you so much for my gorgeous Silver baby, Gealach! I adore him already smile.gif

Also, thank you to the other donators and ladyinpink for a great raffle!

Wow, I won 3 this time. blink.gif Thank you kigyptnee, luckyburdock and Saikachan for my wonderful prizes!

Also thanks everyone and especially ladyinpink for this raffle. smile.gif

The Dragoness and Terces - you're very welcome! smile.gif

Thank you Gealach for my prize, ladyinpink for hosting the raffle and everyone else~ you made this game more interesting! laugh.gif

Congratulations to all winners!

Congratulations everybody!

Thank you to all donators and to ladyinpink for my prize smile.gif

Donations Open!

Donations are now open! Thanks in advance to any and all who donate, I’m sure we’ll all love your precious babies!

Super sorry for the lateness of opening this week, I had to stay late at work 'cause reasons. Thanks all for your patience!

And for those of you unable to login to Google, please PM me with the PM title ALR Donation and the form in the box below (copy the lineage/transfer links as many times as needed): [/center]

[B]Forum Name: [/B]
[B]PM Link: [/B]
[B]Scroll Link: [/B]

[I]I would like to donate the following dragon(s):[/I]

[B]Donation Lineage Link: [/B]
[B]Donation Transfer Link: [/B]