Estellux

Alternate Lives Raffles : Raffle Closed!

Amazing raffle once again, and i love the beby i got!! Thanks so much for the organization and donations!!

Thank you for all the trouble you go to for this raffle, Rosa, it's greatly appreciated!  And thank you @MoonShark for the voucher *huggles*.

Yay, I won! Thanks to the donor of the Brimstone, I just love it. :D I already have a checker mate waiting, I'm so excited!

Thanks also to Rosa for the raffle!

Thanks for the lovely moonstone egg and another wonderful raffle.

Thank you for my Lovely Official SAlt (TM) and my Voucher! I love my wins and there were lots of great prizes for a wide variety of people. Thanks so much for participating, donating, and thanks for always hosting as always, Rosa.

Ooh I won!Thank you for my lovely egg Natayah and thanks to Rosa as always for hosting these opportunities to win these beauties. And of course thanks to all the donors who help to make this possible.

thank you so much for the super pretty avatar, @BlueLatios:wub:  i'm pretty sure i'll never have a proper mate for him but i'll do my best to come up with something cool, at least!

also wanted to thank Rosa not only for running the raffle, but for the little congratulatory shoutout note in the google doc, which i only just noticed. :D (i gave away 3 eggs with my voucher this time because i hit a landmark in collected saltkin.)

so congrats to Osean on that voucher win and to everyone else who got something this time, and best of luck to all for the next one!

Thank you @XDLugia for the pretty Monarch! And also @Rosastrasza for all your time and work you investigated to run another amazing raffle!

Thank you mystery breeder for my Floret - I can breed him a mate this Halloween. :D

Donations Open!

The Donation Form is now open! Thanks in advance to any and all who donate, I'm sure we'll all love your precious babies!

Donate Here

And, for those of you unable to login to Google, or if you'd only like to put in a breeding voucher, PM me with the PM title ALR Donation and the form in the box below (copy the lineage/transfer links as many times as needed) :

Forum Name:

Scroll Link (Actual Link, not just Scroll Name):

I would like to donate the following dragon(s):

Donation Lineage Link:

Donation Transfer Link:

(If you’d like to put in a Breeder Voucher, please fill out the section below and include it in the same PM:)

Group/Doc Link:

Additional Caveats:

Donated an egg and a voucher. ^_^

Donations Closed!

Thanks to everyone for your kind donations! The raffle will open for entrants soon!

Raffle Entries Open!

The raffle is now open for entries! Many thanks for all the wonderful donations! I hope everyone finds something they like!

Enter Here!

And for those unable to login to Google, please PM me with the PM title ALR Entry and the form in the box below (copy the Dragon Line Numbers in correspondence with the “Current Raffle Entries” document as many times as needed):

Forum Name:

Scroll Link (Actual Link, not just Scroll Name):

I would like to enter for the following dragon(s):

Line #

I entered, thanks so much for the chance! I hope I have low enough SAs some day to donate too.

EDIT: ooooh, I checked deeper, I can donate a 4th gen! :D will do next time (if they are willing lol)

Edited by Kiwiana