Rosastrasza

Alternate Lives Raffles : Raffle Closed!

Thank you to whoever donated my royal blue & thanks again for hosting this lovely raffle rosastraza :) 

Congratulations to all all the winners ^_^ 

5 minutes ago, Kigyptnee said:

Thank you to whoever donated my royal blue & thanks again for hosting this lovely raffle rosastraza :) 

Congratulations to all all the winners ^_^ 

You're welcome!

^_^

Thank you so much to @Saila and @Marrionetta for my prizes! Marri, I'll PM you as soon as I decide on a mate :D

And, of course, I can't forget the amazing host, Rosa. I don't even have words for much I appreciate these raffles ❤

Thank you to whoever donated my Blue-Banded! And thank you to @Kastriia for the voucher!

Thank you for another amazing raffle Rosa! 

wow! lovely prizes, and Thank You to all the donors especially those I won with! congrats to all the other winners and a big Thank You to Rosa and all those working on the raffle! It was alot of fun winning! lol and seeing all the cool SA,

Posted (edited)

I won a gorgeous sunsong and @XDLugia's wonderful breeding voucher! Congratulations to all the other winners and thank you so much to everyone who donated and Rosastrasza for running it!

Edited by bonvoyage

Thanks tjenni for my lovely egg (and thanks for giving it views, it hatched already)!

Congrats to all the winners and a big hug to our wonderful host!

😃

thank you for the Raffle ^^

Thank you for my wonderful prize, donor, & thanks to all the other donors for the beautiful lineages you contribute for us to covet & drool over :lol:!  Extra thanks, as always, @Rosastrasza for continuing to host this delightful raffle!

I took it! I'll gladly hand it over to the one who won it! But till then I'll enjoy it, lol.

Edited by borntobefree