Rosastrasza

Alternate Lives Raffles : Raffle Closed!

Congrats to all the winners!!

I got nothing this time but I think I'll enter for more of them next time :P

Yay, I won! Thanks to the donor of my prize, and to Rosa for the raffle!

Thank you to Rosa for running this amazing raffle, and to the breeder of my lovely Chrono!

Posted (edited)

I've got a lovely Purple baby :wub:. Thank you breeder!

Edit: my brain has caught up this morning and realised the breeder isn't anonymous, so thank you @Rosastrasza!

Edited by Alectrona

That's indeed a lot of entrants! And whee I won something! I'll get my win as soon as I get some stuff done, thanks for hosting the raffle once again, Rosa :D

Congrats to all the winners and a big thank you to my donor! 
I'm thrilled and can't believe I actually won one of the ones I was really hoping for. I even have a mate ready. :D 

Looking forward to donating more next raffle (I was egg-locked this time and ending up abandoning some eggs).

@Terces & @BlueLatios You are most welcome!  Glad to contribute, though I didn't win anything this round myself.  Congrats to the rest of the winners, as well & thanks @Rosastrasza for hosting the raffle - it was fun!

(Though I fished a 4G EG Pink SAltkin from the AP with the space one of you guys freed up by taking your egg, so I guess I won something after all XD!)

Oh cool, I won something that I was really hoping for. Thank you to Rosa for my prize and this awesome raffle ^^ ❤️

I love my Aria win, thank you so much! Thank you to all the donators, gratz to all the winners, and thank you so much for everyone who participated, shared, followed, etc. and help keep these things going with a shout out always to Rosa for being willing to run this craziness, especially with while so much stuff is going on! I hope you all keep involved in the player events and keep following them and checking them out, let May be a solid month of WIN for you. You deserve some WIN, so just take it and make it YOURS! Happy Birthday and Gratz and Celebrate Good Times!

Oh man, I won one of my favorites! (Spirit Ward x Caligene and there's a Wonderland-themed grandparent! Frabjous day!)

Many thanks to Rosastrasza for the hard work and the donors for the goods 🤩 lol

Thanks for hosting the raffle, and thanks to the donor of my prize, its pretty :) 

Haven't said thanks in this thread yet, so thank you! My dragon grew up today. This was one of my favorites from the list and I'm very happy to have her on my scroll.

News!

Hey guys! Due to having a shiny new job, as well as a coming convention in early June, Alternate Lives Raffle is going to have to take a small break. During this time, I will be figuring out a new (though only slightly different) schedule for running the raffle. ALR will return during the week of June 17th, and the exact date will depend on how I want to set the schedule up.

During that time of hiatus, if you have any thoughts, suggestions, concerns, etc, you're welcome to get ahold of me, although I'm not certain how quickly I'll be able to get back to you. Obviously, you're always welcome to PM me here, or you can DM me on Discord if you're on the unofficial DC Discord (I believe I have messages from random people turned off).

Thank you all for your time and patience, and I hope you have a wonderful day!

~Rosastrasza, with Alternate Lives Raffles

Congrats on the shiny new job! Hopefully it goes great in the first few weeks :D

Till then, patiently awaits next raffle :v