Estellux

Alternate Lives Raffles : Raffle Closed!

Congrats to all the winners!!

I got nothing this time but I think I'll enter for more of them next time :P

Yay, I won! Thanks to the donor of my prize, and to Rosa for the raffle!

Thank you to Rosa for running this amazing raffle, and to the breeder of my lovely Chrono!

I've got a lovely Purple baby :wub:. Thank you breeder!

Edit: my brain has caught up this morning and realised the breeder isn't anonymous, so thank you @Rosastrasza!

Edited by Alectrona

That's indeed a lot of entrants! And whee I won something! I'll get my win as soon as I get some stuff done, thanks for hosting the raffle once again, Rosa :D

Congrats to all the winners and a big thank you to my donor! 
I'm thrilled and can't believe I actually won one of the ones I was really hoping for. I even have a mate ready. :D 

Looking forward to donating more next raffle (I was egg-locked this time and ending up abandoning some eggs).

@Terces & @BlueLatios You are most welcome!  Glad to contribute, though I didn't win anything this round myself.  Congrats to the rest of the winners, as well & thanks @Rosastrasza for hosting the raffle - it was fun!

(Though I fished a 4G EG Pink SAltkin from the AP with the space one of you guys freed up by taking your egg, so I guess I won something after all XD!)

Oh cool, I won something that I was really hoping for. Thank you to Rosa for my prize and this awesome raffle ^^ ❤️

I love my Aria win, thank you so much! Thank you to all the donators, gratz to all the winners, and thank you so much for everyone who participated, shared, followed, etc. and help keep these things going with a shout out always to Rosa for being willing to run this craziness, especially with while so much stuff is going on! I hope you all keep involved in the player events and keep following them and checking them out, let May be a solid month of WIN for you. You deserve some WIN, so just take it and make it YOURS! Happy Birthday and Gratz and Celebrate Good Times!

Oh man, I won one of my favorites! (Spirit Ward x Caligene and there's a Wonderland-themed grandparent! Frabjous day!)

Many thanks to Rosastrasza for the hard work and the donors for the goods 🤩 lol

Haven't said thanks in this thread yet, so thank you! My dragon grew up today. This was one of my favorites from the list and I'm very happy to have her on my scroll.

News!

Hey guys! Due to having a shiny new job, as well as a coming convention in early June, Alternate Lives Raffle is going to have to take a small break. During this time, I will be figuring out a new (though only slightly different) schedule for running the raffle. ALR will return during the week of June 17th, and the exact date will depend on how I want to set the schedule up.

During that time of hiatus, if you have any thoughts, suggestions, concerns, etc, you're welcome to get ahold of me, although I'm not certain how quickly I'll be able to get back to you. Obviously, you're always welcome to PM me here, or you can DM me on Discord if you're on the unofficial DC Discord (I believe I have messages from random people turned off).

Thank you all for your time and patience, and I hope you have a wonderful day!

~Rosastrasza, with Alternate Lives Raffles

Congrats on the shiny new job! Hopefully it goes great in the first few weeks :D

Till then, patiently awaits next raffle :v

This is an active ongoing Player Run Raffle/Giveaway. Rosa has a lot going on, so sometimes has to have small breaks between raffles, that is why it is so important to follow this thread to know when others are coming up. But more importantly, these raffles are no fun to continue doing unless people, and hopefully more people, even if they are just entering for free wins, continue to participate.  So I hope others are also pitching in. Are you following the thread? Are you sharing it with others? Do you post and participate and share and show support? Make sure you doing that to help keep these kinds of events going! Please make sure to show your participation and share the info as this is still a newer raffle so we can continue to grow both the base of donations, entries, people following and supporting and more. Make sure you are doing this BEFORE the next thread so people are ready to go for the next round.

Make sure you read the rules, follow the rules and keep things as easy as possible for Rosa so when she has the time it is nice and easy so doesn't burn out and we don't have a raffle that fades away. I'm not saying that is what is happening here, but I've seen it too many times so I need you all to help out and make sure all of our ongoing raffles, be them on a regular schedule or as able, we have so many options and opportunities and themes and fun stuff that Player Events are awesome. But we've got to continue to participate, donate, support, enter and share and promote. Show these events the love and support they need so we keep them alive and going, vs. watching things fade (and we've had many raffles that faded, not always bad, sometimes people move on to real life) and I appreciate all those who have stepped up to run awesome events as they are able to give us lots of variety! So do what you can to help with these, even if it is simply sharing the news and/or following to help do that!

News!

Hey everyone! I'll be starting up again this week, with a minor shift in schedule due to me getting a new job a little bit back. For the foreseeable future, the schedule for ALR is going to look like so:

Donations open 9am Tuesdays and run for 24 hours

Entries open 10am Wednesdays and runs for 24 hours

Raffles are every other week. All times mentioned above are Cave Time.

Thanks everyone in your extended interest in ALR, and thanks for your patience as I've been dealing with life. I can't wait to see what you all come up with this time around!

~Rosastrasza, with ALR

Donations Open!

The Donation Form is now open! Thanks in advance to any and all who donate, I'm sure we'll all love your precious babies!

Donate Here

And, for those of you unable to login to Google, or if you'd only like to put in a breeding voucher, PM me with the PM title ALR Donation and the form in the box below (copy the lineage/transfer links as many times as needed) :

Forum Name:

Scroll Link (Actual Link, not just Scroll Name):

I would like to donate the following dragon(s):

Donation Lineage Link:

Donation Transfer Link:

(If you’d like to put in a Breeder Voucher, please fill out the section below and include it in the same PM:)

Group/Doc Link:

Additional Caveats:

Donated! Can't wait to see what you all come up with and thank you to Rosa for running this brilliant raffle!