Rosastrasza

Alternate Lives Raffles : Raffle Closed!

@Ruby Eyes In plain terms: You may keep those dragons in your voucher group, as that is people going and picking what they want from it. There is no problem with that. The voucher rules have not changed, but I will make sure it is clear that dragons like your checker are still available for vouchers.

And yes, what the other have said is true. I don't mean to say what you have is not desirable. There are people that readily and regularly put in for the checkers you donate. However, there aren't enough people putting in for 4Gs with only 1 Alt to justify the amount of effort I have to put in to draw for them.

That said: There are several other places you can gift or raffle those dragons away. The Departures thread, the Even Generation Trading and Gifting Thread, Glittering Gold Giveaways, and even just doing small flash raffles through the Trade Hub is also an option. All jokes aside, I'm not the queen of SAltkin raffles. I do not hold a monopoly on this.

Is there a way on Google Forms for us to further help by describing the egg we put up as a donation? Say you have the teleport link but we could also do a description (i.e 4th Gen Red with 2 Blue Omen Wyrm, 1 Blue Val '09, 1 Blue Rosebud)? 

If that is not possible, just ignore me, sorry.

I appreciate your wanting to help on that, but for now I would rather do it myself with one or two helpers.

this all makes sense. i'm pretty sure i've been problematic and added to the workload ridiculously, especially the last time... :( but i'm so happy you want to continue, @Rosastrasza -- and i'm super happy to hear you're going to be getting yourself some help with this! <3

7 hours ago, Rosastrasza said:

I appreciate your wanting to help on that, but for now I would rather do it myself with one or two helpers.

What exactly do you need ? We want to help where we can.

3 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

What exactly do you need ? We want to help where we can.

16 hours ago, Rosastrasza said:

Finally, I will likely be grabbing assistance for certain aspects of the raffle, especially if the volume continues to be as high as it has been. For the most part, this will not affect those of you participating in the raffle. However, I will be transparent about the help I have received so that there is no concern about shady shenanigans. I am considering recruiting assistance with describing prizes once donations have closed, as well as assistance drawing prizes from people who do not play Dragon Cave (so, my WoW guildmates) should it come to that. That said, this would only be 'as-needed', and would be a position of extreme trust. DO NOT ask if you can help--I will ask you if I trust you and you're available at the time.

If you really want to help the raffle, let folks know about it. Don't be pushy, or mean, or break the site ToS, obviously. But there's nothing wrong with having a link to the thread in your signature. I know I certainly do (although I think mine is broken so I'll have to fix that.) If you want to make a banner or something, go for it--though I request if you use someone else's art, ask permission first. I am particularly bad at advertising, and just running this thing takes up most of my attention. Helping me get the word out is, honestly, the biggest help you could give.

Hope this clarifies it :D

About publicity, yes. And I just saw the bit about don't ask if you can help.: So fair enough. :)