Estellux

Alternate Lives Raffles : Raffle Closed!

By this time, all Voucher winners should have contacted their breeders. If you have not contacted your breeder by now, they are allowed to deny your request. I leave it to the breeder’s disgression outside of the 48 hour time limit. Thanks for making this such a successful raffle everyone, and I hope to see you all again soon!

Donations Open!

Donations are now open! Thanks in advance to any and all who donate, I’m sure we’ll all love your precious babies!

Breeding Voucher Info for Breeders/Donators:

-Put a group or document link of available dragons in your donation (If a document link, please do tinyURL or equivalent.)

-Attach any additional caveats, such as breeding pairs or personal restrictions.

*Putting a Voucher up for raffle is offering up a FREE IOU. It is not mandatory, so if you aren’t comfortable with that, do not put one in.

*You will be in charge of informing me if a recipient is not following the rules or is being rude.

*The recipient will be interacting with you directly, and not going through me. If you think something is going poorly, please try and work it out with one another first. However, you’re always welcome to involve me if you think it necessary.

*While not all dragons involved in the breeding need to be Altkin, the egg given out should be. (So if you have a non-Altkin checker or CB mate, that’s fine, though please note that in some way.)

*When you’ve bred the dragon for the recipient, please send me a lineage link, so I can make sure the egg grows to adulthood.

And for those of you unable to login to Google, please PM me with the PM title ALR Donation and the form in the box below (copy the lineage/transfer links as many times as needed):

Forum Name:

PM Link:

Scroll Link:

I would like to donate the following dragon(s):

Donation Lineage Link:

Donation Transfer Link:

If you’d like to put in a Breeder Voucher, please fill out the section below and include it in the same PM:

Group/Doc Link:

Additional Caveats:

Raffle Open!

The raffle is now open! Thanks so much to all the donators and I hope everyone finds something they like!

Rules for Breeding Vouchers:

*You can only win one Breeding Voucher per week. You will receive the first one you win.

*You cannot ask for a specific breed from the bred pair. What the breeder gives you is what you get.

*Do not ask for rareXrare, rareXholiday, or holidayXholiday unless the breeder says it’s okay.

*Please contact the breeder within 48 hours. Beyond that, whether they honor your Voucher is at their discretion.

*Please adhere to the ToS and raffle rules while interacting with the breeder.

*The breeder’s caveats are as important as my own rules, so adhere to them too.

*Like all other eggs won from Alternate Lives Raffle, you MUST keep it and grow it to adulthood.

And for those of you unable to login to Google, please PM me with the PM title ALR Entry and the form in the box below (copy the Dragon Line Numbers in correspondence with this doc as many times as needed):

Forum Name:

PM Link:

Scroll Link:

I would like to enter for the following dragon(s):

Line #

Raffle Winners!

Congratulations everyone! Don’t forget to pick up your prizes soon, or PM me if you can’t do so. Voucher winners please PM your breeders within 48 hours.

3G Flamingo Checker (1 Aegis) > Shadowgirl123

3G Monarch Checker (1 Caligene) > Dalek Raptor

3G Pink Faux Check (2 SW Grey) > fosterson

3G Pink Mixed (Val 09 White, Yulebuck) > marienine

3G Pyralspite Mixed (Tinsel) > Condorflight

4G Dark Lumina Mixed (Both Rosebud, Both Val 09) > TerraAnne

4G Magelight Mixed (1 Pumpkin) > Dragonaxew

4G Pink Mixed (All Mutamore) > marienine

4G Pyralspite Checker (1 Cavern Lurker) > Terces

5G Candelabra Mixed (All Aegis, 4 Caligene) > Orchi'dea

5G Silver Shimmer-Scale Stairstep (Shimmer-Scale) > Gealach

5G Silver Tinsel Stairstep (Tinsel) > fosterson

TerraAnne Breeding Voucher > EscapistLore

Gealach Breeding Voucher > Dirtytabs

Terces Breeding Voucher > Sachqua

miaou (2G) Breeding Voucher > Gealach

miaou (3G) Breeding Voucher > Shadowgirl123

Just a heads up, there has been an addition to the rules. It reads as follows: "Please do not complain about the dragons you win, either here or elsewhere. You are getting amazing dragons, for free, that other people want. It is not fair to the other entrants that you are effectively snubbing a gift that they would have appreciated."

Another addition after this week is that there will now be a limit to how many dragons can be won per entrant per week. Previously, there was no limit, but I've had a few too many weeks in a row where one person wins 4+ eggs. While that's amazing for the person who wins, it doesn't live up to my desire for this raffle to spread these lineages to as many loving homes as possible. From now on, people can win up to two eggs/hatchilngs per week, separate from Breeding Vouchers.

Thank you all for making this an amazing raffle, I hope all of my fellow Americans had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and I hope all my friends abroad have a wonderful day!

:D My prize is so pretty! Thank you donator whoever you are! I hope my SA kin are decent enough for my voucher winner. Pm was sent but I may have sounded very nervous and derpy in my message. XD

Thanks a lot Rosastrasza for the raffle, marienine for my Shimmer (my first Jewel lineage!), and miaou providing a voucher with so many beautiful dragons! :)

Yay thank you! I'm waiting for this little silly Zyu to hatch already so I can pick the prize up~ *thinks* Next time I should try contributing something, perhaps...!

Edited by Orchi'dea

5 hours ago, Rosastrasza said:

Just a heads up, there has been an addition to the rules. It reads as follows: "Please do not complain about the dragons you win, either here or elsewhere. You are getting amazing dragons, for free, that other people want. It is not fair to the other entrants that you are effectively snubbing a gift that they would have appreciated."

Who would even do that? :blink: I mean, someone actively has to *enter* for winning a dragon, complaining about winning what you went for seems rather illogical!

Thank you Rosa, the voucher idea is amazing, and thank you Terces and others for offering up their shiny dragons for us to pick from. The hard part will be deciding!

Thank you everyone! Thank you Rosa for the raffle, and thank you to the person who volunteered to offer up this precious little magelight. She has found her home among my lair, and seems very pleased to be part of the 'royalty' inside it. Thank you!

9 hours ago, Gealach said:

Thanks a lot Rosastrasza for the raffle, marienine for my Shimmer (my first Jewel lineage!), and miaou providing a voucher with so many beautiful dragons! :)

I'm glad you like! :D It's her first Shimmer.

Thank you ladyinpink for the Pink and thank you whoever donated the 3g Pink! <3

Congrats to the winners! Thank you to Rosa and the donators for another great raffle.

Donations Open!

Donations are now open! Thanks in advance to any and all who donate, I’m sure we’ll all love your precious babies!

Breeding Voucher Info for Breeders/Donators:

-Put a group or document link of available dragons in your donation (If a document link, please do tinyURL or equivalent.)

-Attach any additional caveats, such as breeding pairs or personal restrictions.

*Putting a Voucher up for raffle is offering up a FREE IOU. It is not mandatory, so if you aren’t comfortable with that, do not put one in.

*You will be in charge of informing me if a recipient is not following the rules or is being rude.

*The recipient will be interacting with you directly, and not going through me. If you think something is going poorly, please try and work it out with one another first. However, you’re always welcome to involve me if you think it necessary.

*While not all dragons involved in the breeding need to be Altkin, the egg given out should be. (So if you have a non-Altkin checker or CB mate, that’s fine, though please note that in some way.)

*When you’ve bred the dragon for the recipient, please send me a lineage link, so I can make sure the egg grows to adulthood.

And for those of you unable to login to Google, or if you’d like to only put in a breeding voucher,, please PM me with the PM title ALR Donation and the form in the box below (copy the lineage/transfer links as many times as needed):

Forum Name:

PM Link:

Scroll Link:

I would like to donate the following dragon(s):

Donation Lineage Link:

Donation Transfer Link:

If you’d like to put in a Breeder Voucher, please fill out the section below and include it in the same PM:

Group/Doc Link:

Additional Caveats: