Estellux

Alternate Lives Raffles : Raffle Closed!

Congratulations to the winners, and thank you to ladyinpink for both the raffle and my lovely prize! biggrin.gif I'm looking forward to the next one smile.gif

ahhh I wasn't able to win anything this time, you guys donated such beautiful lineages, no wonder everyone wanted to have them on their scroll tongue.gif

I hope that I will have more luck next time.

Thanks everyone for the thrill, I am so happy that my eggs fund new loving amazing homes biggrin.gif

Picked up my prizes. Looks like both of them are from the same donator - thank you so much, miaoujones! I love them. wub.gif

Also, thanks again, ladyinpink and everyone!

Congratulations to all the winners! And thank you, donors, for all the wonderful donations! And of course thank you, ladyinpink, for hosting this exciting new raffle! smile.gif

Very happy with my prize, thank you to everyone who donated, much thanks and I loved this lotto thanks ladyinpink for hosting it and I appreciate everyone participating too!

Donations Open!

Donations are now open! Thanks in advance to any and all who donate, I’m sure we’ll all love your precious babies! Don't forget, you no longer have to PM me and send in a Google Form. One or the other is fine, with the Form being preferred!

And for those of you unable to login to Google, please PM me with the PM title ALR Donation and the form in the box below (copy the lineage/transfer links as many times as needed):

[B]Forum Name: [/B]
[B]PM Link: [/B]
[B]Scroll Link: [/B]

[I]I would like to donate the following dragon(s):[/I]

[B]Donation Lineage Link: [/B]
[B]Donation Transfer Link: [/B]

Edited by ladyinpink

Sent a pink!

Do I still need to PM? I thought I needed to but then I didn't find what I thought was said in the rule section....I might just had memory issues

Don't forget, you no longer have to PM me and send in a Google Form. One or the other is fine, with the Form being preferred!

I think it's safe to trust ladyinpink's most recent post. =3

I think it's safe to trust ladyinpink's most recent post. =3

Thank you!I totally missed that xd.png

Donations Closed!

Thanks everyone for your kind donations! The raffle will open soon!

Raffle Open!

The raffle is now open! Thanks so much to all the donators and I hope everyone finds something they like!

I have added a question at the end of the raffle this time around that does need to be answered before you can turn in your entry, and I would like those who aren't able to login to Google to also consider it: Would you want me to make a document (probably spreadsheet) with a list of willing and capable Spriter's Alt offspring breeders?

And for those of you unable to login to Google, please PM me with the PM title ALR Entry and the form in the box below (copy the Dragon Line Numbers in correspondence with this doc as many times as needed):

[B]Forum Name: [/B]
[B]PM Link: [/B]
[B]Scroll Link: [/B]

[I]I would like to enter for the following dragon(s):[/I]

[U]Dragon Line #[/U]

Entered! I was not capable to donate this time because I totally forgot rolleyes.gif

Good luck everyone and thanks to the donators wub.gif

Nice collection of dragons! I entered. Good luck to everyone. Thanks to all who donated eggs. smile.gif

Thank you everyone and good luck! smile.gif

So many nice dragons!

Hopefully next week I can get my perfect gray/alt caligene checker to breed so I can offer a better egg, my donation this week was a bit messy tongue.gif

Raffle Closed!

Sorry about the delay, and thanks for your patience! Good luck everyone! I’ll be posting the results soon!

Edited by ladyinpink