Estellux

Alternate Lives Raffles : Raffle Closed!

Raffle Open!

The raffle is now open! Thanks so much to all the donators and I hope everyone finds something they like! Do note that a cap of two dragons and one breeding voucher per participant per week is now in place.

Rules for Breeding Vouchers:

*You can only win one Breeding Voucher per week. You will receive the first one you win.

*You cannot ask for a specific breed from the bred pair. What the breeder gives you is what you get.

*Do not ask for rareXrare, rareXholiday, or holidayXholiday unless the breeder says it’s okay.

*Please contact the breeder within 48 hours. Beyond that, whether they honor your Voucher is at their discretion.

*Please adhere to the ToS and raffle rules while interacting with the breeder.

*The breeder’s caveats are as important as my own rules, so adhere to them too.

*Like all other eggs won from Alternate Lives Raffle, you MUST keep it and grow it to adulthood.

And for those of you unable to login to Google, please PM me with the PM title ALR Entry and the form in the box below (copy the Dragon Line Numbers in correspondence with this doc as many times as needed):

Forum Name:

PM Link:

Scroll Link:

I would like to enter for the following dragon(s):

Line #

Hey Rosa, your Bronze Breeding Voucher group (https://dragcave.net/group/37416) gives me an error Page Not Found. Is the group private?

18 minutes ago, Terces said:

Hey Rosa, your Bronze Breeding Voucher group (https://dragcave.net/group/37416) gives me an error Page Not Found. Is the group private?

Shouldn’t be any more. Try again!

Raffle Winners!

Congratulations everyone! Don’t forget to pick up your prizes soon, or PM me if you can’t do so. Voucher winners please PM your breeders within 48 hours.

3G Ember Mixed (1 CL, 1 Omen Pnk) > DarknessDragon197

3G Gaia Checker (2 Green Desipis) *Hatchling > onemessyperson

3G Khusa Arrow (2 Caligene) > Condorflight

3G Pink Checker (White Val 09) > miaou

3G Purple Checker (Yulebuck) > EscapistLore

3G Royal Blue Checker (1 Blue Mistletoe) *Hatchling > Gealach

3G White Checker (1 Rosebud - Gentle Rose) > Aurae

3G White Checker (Purple Val 09) > miaou

4G Black Mixed (2 SW Grey, 2 Caligenes) > echithan11

4G Chrono Mixed Stair (Green Desipis) > onemessyperson

4G Pyralspite Mixed (Penk, 1 Grave) > echithan11

4G Script Mixed (1 Mistltoe Y, 2 Omen Pnk, 1 Grave) > TerraAnne

4G Spirit Ward Checker (3 SW Grey) > Seahorse

4G Storm Evengen (4 Caligene) > LchTessMnstr

5G Gemshard Stair (Black Radiant Angel) > Kyath The Dream Worker

miaou (2G) Voucher > CrazyChess

miaou (3G) Voucher > Condorflight

Rosastrasza (Bronze) Voucher > EscapistLore

Rosastrasza (Silver) Voucher > LchTessMnstr

Rosastrasza (Gold) Voucher > echithan11

Terces Voucher > Ruby Eyes

Also, I’ve got a bit of an announcement. The final raffle of the year will be hosted next week instead of in two weeks.

This is to give breeders and participants time before holiday breeding opens.

Unlike the other raffles, it will be a blind box. Dragons will be sorted into categories, and entries will be all or nothing based on those categories.

All of the breeding vouchers will be together as well.

Prize limits will remain as they are, so all can enjoy! We’ll see you all next week! :D

Edited by Rosastrasza

i was wondering about the timing of raffles, and here you've answered it before i could even ask. :D

anyhow, thank you as always for the raffle. and thank you @lulu_witch and the anon who bred the 3eg white x val 09 checker! both eggs are absolutely gorgeous and both will have a good home. :wub:

Next week's raffle sounds interesting ... I'll have to remember to not breed my lineages for it in the meantime.

Congratulations to the winners! Thank you Rosastrasza!

Thank you so much for my wonderful prize! First time entering and I'm super excited for the next one, thank you to donators and @Rosastrasza for hosting these raffles. :) 

Donations Open!

Donations are now open! Thanks in advance to any and all who donate, I’m sure we’ll all love your precious babies! Do note this is the last raffle of the year, and will be a blind, all-or-nothing raffle, meaning you (and entrants) will not see your dragons until prizes are drawn.

Breeding Voucher Info for Breeders/Donators:

-Put a group or document link of available dragons in your donation (If a document link, please do tinyURL or equivalent.)

-Attach any additional caveats, such as breeding pairs or personal restrictions.

*Putting a Voucher up for raffle is offering up a FREE IOU. It is not mandatory, so if you aren’t comfortable with that, do not put one in.

*You will be in charge of informing me if a recipient is not following the rules or is being rude.

*The recipient will be interacting with you directly, and not going through me. If you think something is going poorly, please try and work it out with one another first. However, you’re always welcome to involve me if you think it necessary.

*While not all dragons involved in the breeding need to be Altkin, the egg given out should be. (So if you have a non-Altkin checker or CB mate, that’s fine, though please note that in some way.)

*When you’ve bred the dragon for the recipient, please send me a lineage link, so I can make sure the egg grows to adulthood.

And for those of you unable to login to Google, or if you’d like to only put in a breeding voucher,, please PM me with the PM title ALR Donation and the form in the box below (copy the lineage/transfer links as many times as needed):

Forum Name:

PM Link:

Scroll Link:

I would like to donate the following dragon(s):

Donation Lineage Link:

Donation Transfer Link:

If you’d like to put in a Breeder Voucher, please fill out the section below and include it in the same PM:

Group/Doc Link:

Additional Caveats:

I decided not to put a voucher in until I get the one pair done from like two raffles ago. My dragons are persistently not breeding for the poor raffle voucher winner I had.  ;-; Even with fertility on them.

Did get to donate though. ^-^

went with donations instead of vouchers this week, to alleviate some of the stress on dragons with IOUs. :3