Estellux

Alternate Lives Raffles : Raffle Closed!

Because of both the recent release, and a couple of life things this week, I'm going to postpone the raffle until next week. Thanks so much for your patience, guys!

Donations Open!

And we're back in buisiness! Donations are now open! Thanks in advance to any and all who donate, I’m sure we’ll all love your precious babies!

And for those of you unable to login to Google, please PM me with the PM title ALR Donation and the form in the box below (copy the lineage/transfer links as many times as needed):

Forum Name:

PM Link:

Scroll Link:

I would like to donate the following dragon(s):

Donation Lineage Link:

Donation Transfer Link:

Raffle Open!

The raffle is now open! Thanks so much to all the donators and I hope everyone finds something they like!

And for those of you unable to login to Google, please PM me with the PM title ALR Entry and the form in the box below (copy the Dragon Line Numbers in correspondence with this doc as many times as needed):

Forum Name:

PM Link:

Scroll Link:

I would like to enter for the following dragon(s):

Dragon Line #

Raffle Winners!

Congratulations everyone! Don’t forget to pick up your prizes soon, or PM me if you can’t do so.

3G Pink Faux-Check (2 SW) > ewi

3G Pink Mixed (2 Desipis) > Lilithachaos

3G Pyralspite Checker (1 CL) > Ruby Eyes

4G Avatar of Change Checker (1 Arsani) > Bleeding Moon

4G Black Checker (1 SW) > Lilithachaos

4G Candelabra Mixed (4 Aegis) > Gealach

4G Moonstone Mixed (2 WW, 1 Solstice) > Orchi'dea

4G Nebula Checker (1 SW) > marienine

4G Striped-River Checker (2 SW) > N/A

4G White Checker (1 SA) > Miichie

4G White Checker (1 WW) > Miichie

5G White Checker (4 SW) > TerraAnne

To the donator of the unclaimed dragon, you're more than welcome to do with it what you will, including putting it up for grabs here!

That was unexpected. Thank you again,  and congrats everyone!<3

Edited by Orchi'dea

Thank you so much ladyinpink for the raffle and for my amazing Candelabra (my first dragon with SA Aegises)!

1 minute ago, ewi said:

I've missed the donation window, so here are some babies, feel free to take them :)

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Thank you for the rosebud-white!

Thanks as always for the raffle, ladyinpink. :) 

Donations Open!

Donations are now open! Thanks in advance to any and all who donate, I’m sure we’ll all love your precious babies! Also, we're gonna try something new this week! For those of you who are willing, you can put a Breeding Voucher up for raffle as well. Info on those below.

What is a Breeding Voucher?

Breeding Vouchers are free IOUs from a specific breeder from their offered dragons. They will give you a list of Spriter’s Altkin dragons to pick from, and you can ask for a specific pair to be bred!

Rules for Breeding Vouchers:

*You can only win one Breeding Voucher per week. You will receive the first one you win.

*You cannot ask for a specific breed from the bred pair. What the breeder gives you is what you get.

*Do not ask for rareXrare or rareXholiday unless the breeder says it’s okay.

*Please contact the breeder within 48 hours. Beyond that, whether they honor your Voucher is at their discretion.

*Please adhere to the ToS and raffle rules while interacting with the breeder.

*The breeder’s caveats are as important as my own rules, so adhere to them too.

*Like all other eggs won from Alternate Lives Raffle, you MUST keep it and grow it to adulthood.

For Breeders/Donators:

-Put a group or document link of available dragons in your donation (If a document link, please do tinyURL or equivalent.)

-Attach any additional caveats, such as breeding pairs or personal restrictions.

*Putting a Voucher up for raffle is offering up a FREE IOU. It is not mandatory, so if you aren’t comfortable with that, do not put one in.

*You will be in charge of informing me if a recipient is not following the rules or is being rude.

*The recipient will be interacting with you directly, and not going through me. If you think something is going poorly, please try and work it out with one another first. However, you’re always welcome to involve me if you think it necessary.

*While not all dragons involved in the breeding need to be Altkin, the egg given out should be. (So if you have a non-Altkin checker or CB mate, that’s fine, though please note that in some way.)

*When you’ve bred the dragon for the recipient, please send me a lineage link, so I can make sure the egg grows to adulthood.

And for those of you unable to login to Google, please PM me with the PM title ALR Donation and the form in the box below (copy the lineage/transfer links as many times as needed):

Forum Name:

PM Link:

Scroll Link:

I would like to donate the following dragon(s):

Donation Lineage Link:

Donation Transfer Link:

If you’d like to put in a Breeder Voucher, please fill out the section below and include it in the same PM:

Group/Doc Link:

Additional Caveats:

Edited by Rosastrasza

Oooh, I really like the Breeder Voucher idea! My dragons are always so picky when it comes to breeding. 

sorry if this is a dumb question, but i think the rule above says that if we're offering a breeding voucher we should post the link here. have i misunderstood and we actually send it to you, or do we indeed post our link and rules here?

1 minute ago, miaou said:

sorry if this is a dumb question, but i think the rule above says that if we're offering a breeding voucher we should post the link here. have i misunderstood and we actually send it to you, or do we indeed post our link and rules here?

Send 'em to me, please, as part of the donation PM. I'll revise my ruling to make it more clear. Thanks for pointing that out!

You had me quite confused there for a moment with that new name of yours XD I like the new donation form, by the way. Sleek and simple.

Raffle Open!

The raffle is now open! Thanks so much to all the donators and I hope everyone finds something they like!

Rules for Breeding Vouchers:

*You can only win one Breeding Voucher per week. You will receive the first one you win.

*You cannot ask for a specific breed from the bred pair. What the breeder gives you is what you get.

*Do not ask for rareXrare, rareXholiday, or holidayXholiday unless the breeder says it’s okay.

*Please contact the breeder within 48 hours. Beyond that, whether they honor your Voucher is at their discretion.

*Please adhere to the ToS and raffle rules while interacting with the breeder.

*The breeder’s caveats are as important as my own rules, so adhere to them too.

*Like all other eggs won from Alternate Lives Raffle, you MUST keep it and grow it to adulthood.

And for those of you unable to login to Google, please PM me with the PM title ALR Entry and the form in the box below (copy the Dragon Line Numbers in correspondence with this doc as many times as needed):

Forum Name:

PM Link:

Scroll Link:

I would like to enter for the following dragon(s):

Line #

Raffle Winners!

Congratulations everyone! Don’t forget to pick up your prizes soon, or PM me if you can’t do so. Voucher winners please PM your breeders within 48 hours.

3G Chrono Xeno Stair (Green Desi) > marienine

3G Gold Lunar Herald Faux-Checker (1 MutaBb) > Ruby Eyes

3G Pink Faux-Checker (2 SWGry) > MaeTM

3G Pink Mixed (2 DesiGrn) > Thaliana

3G Pyralspite Faux-Checker (1 RABlk) > Themod444

3G Royal Crimson Checker (1 SWGry) > marienine

4G Candelabra Mixed (All Aegis) > Themod444

4G Change Avatar Checker (1 ArsBlk) > onemessyperson

4G Kingcrowne Mixed (1 MisYlw, 1 RD) > Phi

4G Monarch Mix-Checker (1 SWGry) > Phi

4G Pink Mixed (Both Val09, YB, Tinsel) > TerraAnne

4G Pyralspite Checker (1 CL) > HopeUnbroken