Estellux

Alternate Lives Raffles : Raffle Closed!

I've donated a thing! I'm still locked from donations for another raffle, but if those get picked up in time I'll see if I can breed any more smile.gif.

Donations Closed!

Thanks everyone for your kind donations! The raffle will open soon!

Raffle Open!

The raffle is now open! Thanks so much to all the donators and I hope everyone finds something they like!

And for those of you unable to login to Google, please PM me with the PM title ALR Entry and the form in the box below (copy the Dragon Line Numbers in correspondence with this doc as many times as needed):

[B]Forum Name: [/B]
[B]PM Link: [/B]
[B]Scroll Link: [/B]

[I]I would like to enter for the following dragon(s):[/I]

[U]Dragon Line #[/U]

I entered at well! Saw some Doctor Who codes in the raffle! 😍 Good luck everyone!

Raffle Winners!

Congratulations everyone! Don’t forget to pick up your prizes soon, or PM me if you can’t do so.

3G Kingcrowne Mixed (1 MYel) > marienine

3G White Mixed (1 SWG) > Seahorse

4G Black Mixed (2 RABlu, 2 RABlk) > IOU

4G Candelabra Mixed (2 AeBlu, 2 AeRed) > Mistyca_7

4G Dark Luminda Mixed (2 WW, 2 WM) *Z-Coded > Raptor of Dragons

4G Frill Mixed (2 MBb, 2 MBs) > ninetails

4G Gray Near-Faux (4 Cal) > TerraAnne

4G Kingcrowne Mixed (1 MYel, 1 RA Blk) > marienine

4G Pygmy (2 P) > ninetails

4G Pyralspite Checker (1 09W) > irrelevantindigo

5EG Antarean Mixed (1 RABlu, 1 DBlu, 2 RABlk, 2 G, 2 Hst) > Dirtytabs

5G Gemshard (3 SWG, 1 Sol) > ninetails

5G White Mixed (1 RoW, 1 RoP, 2 RD, 1 SwB, 1 SwP, 3 Cal, 1 MYel, 1 YB) > N/A

5G White Mixed (2 SWG, 3 SWP, 1 Hsk) > ewi122

5G Silver Shimmer-scale (1 Shim) > Seahorse

5G Silver Tinsel (1 Tin) > N/A

4G Swallowtail Arrow (1 Shim) > IOU

For the dragons that weren’t claimed, I’ll leave those to the donators to decide what they’d like to do with them. You’re more than welcome to FFA them here, though it isn’t required :33

On another note, I’ll be starting to run the raffle every other week. This is partly because I’d like to be able to do things with my weekday nights, but also so the donators can free up their scrolls a bit. I also want people to be able to take part in the other fine raffles we’ve got around here, and I don’t want to have to force people to choose every week. I think this will be win-win for everyone involved. Because of this, I’ll be working on setting up a mailing list to let people know when donations and the raffle open up. If you’d be interested in getting on said list, PM me for now (I’ll probably set up a sheet within the next week or so), and I’ll work on getting everything setup for that!

TL,DR: Raffles are now going to be every other week, and I’ll be setting up a mailing list to let people know when the raffles are open.

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE

Thank you LadyinPink for this wonderful event. Thank you to all the donators of those beautiful dragons and all participants for making it so much fun.

As much as I like the prizes, I think holding raffles every other week is a good idea.

Thank you so much to donors and ladyinpink!!

Thank you, Pink and donor. I haven't ever seen the alt heartstealing until this raffle. Will pick it up as soon as my eggs hatch. biggrin.gif

Every other week sounds good. Several users massbreed, too, and a bunch of other reasons scrolls may be full. smile.gif

Edited by dirtytabs

Thank you so much for the Raffle biggrin.gif And thank you Tabs for my lovely white prize wub.gif

Having a raffle every other week is a great idea, some dragons don't like to be bred each week.

Raffle every other week and mailing list sounds great!

Congratulations to all winners! laugh.gif

Thank you donators and thank you Ewi for my white wub.gif

Raffles every other week should work nicely smile.gif makes the timing for breeding/fertility less tight.

Thank you ladyinpink!

EDIT: Breeder of the 5G Silver Shimmer-scale, worry not! I have not traded it away, but someone else is influencing it for me as I have run out of female influences. It shall be back on my scroll tomorrow.

Edited by Seahorse

EDIT: Breeder of the 5G Silver Shimmer-scale, worry not! I have not traded it away, but someone else is influencing it for me as I have run out of female influences. It shall be back on my scroll tomorrow.

That's okay. And you are welcome smile.gif

Just found this, this is a very cool idea! I'll be keeping an eye out, and seeing if I can donate anything. Don't have too many SA descendants, and probably none with mates at the moment. I really need to organize things... rolleyes.gif

Donations Open!

Donations are now open! Thanks in advance to any and all who donate, I’m sure we’ll all love your precious babies!

And for those of you unable to login to Google, please PM me with the PM title ALR Donation and the form in the box below (copy the lineage/transfer links as many times as needed): [/center]

[B]Forum Name: [/B]
[B]PM Link: [/B]
[B]Scroll Link: [/B]

[I]I would like to donate the following dragon(s):[/I]

[B]Donation Lineage Link: [/B]
[B]Donation Transfer Link: [/B]

My dragons have been cooperative this time. smile.gif Donated some things.

EDIT: Is it okay if I submit another form? Forgot I had some more SA descendants to breed.

Edited by Gealach

Unfortunately, I am egg locked at the moment and will miss this time around again sad.gif