Rosastrasza

Alternate Lives Raffles : Raffle Closed! {On Hiatus Until Post-Valentines}

I do not mind either way! But yea, real life comes first!

Not to mention you're also hosting Secret Santa, which is double the work

Honestly If life is busy, I'd rather you wait. It is not uncommon for Player Activities to host a January type thing between Jan 3-Jan 20 (aprox we'll say), but also a lot of them do it. So even then, you don't have to do it and we'd have plenty of things to keep us busy.

If you want to breed Spriter's Alts, if you want to win Spriters Alts, there are Giveaways and Raffles, and there is a Weekly Giveaway Swap event and there will be ongoing raffles in Secret Santa (to which you can donate and participate) for yourself or for gifts for your Secret Santa. I mean I can make an updated post so you all are aware of these things, but they are pretty well highlighted too. Go follow these threads or bookmark them or something! So you are in the know and many post their schedules. So - there are plenty of ways you can donate and win Spriters Alts and other things all during the Holidays in between official DC Events.

In fact, at one time, when we had less Player Events, or it was just so crazy from Sept - March, that Players Events used to mostly go on hiatus so people could focus on the DC Events, with them sometimes popping up in between the big ones when there was enough time passing between or they felt inclined. These days we have a lot more, with a lot more support and people are chugging thru with very few breaks. So big props to the community there.

So take your break (or not) and let me give a reminder to the Community that it is important to go help and support and share all these events or they will fade away. They have before. Go show love all around!

And Rosa, with our love, please take as much time off and away as you need, if the Holidays are crazy, they always are for me no matter what I do it seems, please take some time. Take all of it. Whatever you need. You first always.

Edited by Natayah

The holiday season can get super crazy so yeah, take your time. :) I can definitely wait.

even though I kinda sorta had a mini heart attack when I poked my nose into this thread, thinking Rosa had hosted another raffle and I had totally missed it... oops XD

News!

Due to a lot of personal shenanigans happening pretty much all at once this week, I will be postponing ALR until after the holidays. I hope you all understand, and thank you all for your patience, support, and enthusiasm for this raffle. I wish you all a wonderful holiday season, no matter what you celebrate or with who. I'll still be around in some capacity, so if you'd like to reach out to me either here or on the official discord you're more than welcome to.

On a more personal note, I'd like to encourage all of you to take whatever kindnesses you would have donated here, and go give them out on your own. Raffle things on your own. Spontaneously gift. Find someone you think needs a reminder of how wonderful they are, and give them that reminder, even if it is in the form of a little pixel dragon. Reach out to someone you haven't talked to in a while, or someone you think is great but you've been worried to interact with and send them something nice. You may just make someone's day!

Thank you all again for your giving spirits and wonderful selves. Be safe, be well, and I wish you all the best.

Rosastrasza, with Alternate Lives Raffle

37 minutes ago, Rosastrasza said:

On a more personal note, I'd like to encourage all of you to take whatever kindnesses you would have donated here, and go give them out on your own. Raffle things on your own. Spontaneously gift. Find someone you think needs a reminder of how wonderful they are, and give them that reminder, even if it is in the form of a little pixel dragon. Reach out to someone you haven't talked to in a while, or someone you think is great but you've been worried to interact with and send them something nice. You may just make someone's day!

Thank you all again for your giving spirits and wonderful selves. Be safe, be well, and I wish you all the best.

Rosastrasza, with Alternate Lives Raffle

This is a wonderful message and I second it. Please reach out and gift, send thanks (we have Threads & PMs & Chats/Discords) and more! And you can just make a one time thing on your own too! Be awesome to each other and don't forget to love each other!