Estellux

Alternate Lives Raffles : Raffle Closed!

Congrats, everyone! 

Please remind me - do you sent out the links or do we?

@Lagie Rosa usually handle the link sending!

Meanwhile, I won something as well! Congrats to everyone else as well, this round was off to another great start! :D

(A hundred times I'll say this, thanks Rosa for hosting!)

Can't believe I just really won something :wub:
Thanks kind donors and Rosastrasza for hosting this, and congrats to all winner!

Congrats to all the winners! There were some lovely lines there!

Thank you, Rosa, thanks to donors, and congrats to all winners! I already got my voucher egg, and it's perfect :wub:

Thank you to everyone who participated, and especially to those who donated. There were a lot of gorgeous lineages! I'll name and cherish the little one I won. ^_^

Thank you as well Rosa for organising the raffles. 

Congratulations to the winners!

Edited by Omen

Thank you for my minty prize, @Lagie 💚!  And thanks again for this wonderful raffla, Rosa!

5 hours ago, BlueLatios said:

@Lagie Rosa usually handle the link sending!

Meanwhile, I won something as well! Congrats to everyone else as well, this round was off to another great start! :D

(A hundred times I'll say this, thanks Rosa for hosting!)

Thanks! :)

And thank you, Rosa, for hosting and delivering. :D

thank you for the lovely win nice to see so many names with so many prizes always thanks to rosa and everyone who participated either by donating, entering, sharing, or however you contribute or tried, thanks so mucho!

thanks so much for organizing the raffle, and thank you for my new egg ❤️

News!

Hello everyone! For those of you in America, I hope you've had a pleasant and safe holiday. Now, down to business. It appears we've had a release, which means no ALR this week. However, we're not too far off from the holidays (which means busy busy for everyone), so I've come to a bit of a crossroads: Having ALR next week would be doable, and would allow people to breed with just enough time for the Christmas window's beginning. However, work has been ramping up for me for the season, and I also have other personal matters to attend to (i.e. Christmas shopping).

Would you all want one more ALR before the new year, or are you all fine with waiting until after Valentines' Day?

Real life should have precedence over a game. I'm totally fine with waiting until after Valentine's Day.

Rosa, I would say do what is best for you. If it is too much stress for you then let it go until after the holidays.

I'd join in the next raffle if it happens for sure but if a break would be better for your life outside DC then that's totally fine. :)

Do what's best for you, Rosa. While we surely appreciate you hosting the raffle, it wouldn't be fun if you're stressed.

Anyways, the releases will likely keep us busy for the most part. At least, that's my opinion ^_^