Estellux

Alternate Lives Raffles : Raffle Closed!

@marienine, @Dirtytabs, and @Terces -- thank you for giving those babies nice homes, and for making all their parents feel like their kids are appreciated. :D

and thank you, @ladyinpink, for the gorgeous pink egg and for continuing to promote love of spriter alt lineages with this raffle. :wub:

waaah I've missed it :(

welp, congratulations everyone! :)

Donations Open!

Donations are now open! Thanks in advance to any and all who donate, I’m sure we’ll all love your precious babies!

And for those of you unable to login to Google, please PM me with the PM title ALR Donation and the form in the box below (copy the lineage/transfer links as many times as needed):

Forum Name:

PM Link:

Scroll Link:

I would like to donate the following dragon(s):

Donation Lineage Link:

Donation Transfer Link:

Raffle Open!

The raffle is now open! Thanks so much to all the donators and I hope everyone finds something they like!

Brought to you despite the best efforts of FFXIV.

And for those of you unable to login to Google, please PM me with the PM title ALR Entry and the form in the box below (copy the Dragon Line Numbers in correspondence with this doc as many times as needed):

Forum Name:

PM Link:

Scroll Link:

I would like to enter for the following dragon(s):

Dragon Line #

just a quick clarification on #2, the dark lumina: it actually has two mutamore spriter alts (one of infinis', one of cyradis4's). i know it's the wrong color lumina, but maybe that will make it a little more attractive... :3

Raffle Winners!

Congratulations everyone! Don’t forget to pick up your prizes soon, or PM me if you can’t do so.

3G Dark Luminae Faux Check (1 MutBB) > Dirtytabs

3G Luminae Faux Check (2 Cal) > KiraLwolf

3G Monarch Checker (1 Cal) > Terces

3G Monarch Checker (1 MutBB) > ewi

4G Frill Mixed (All Mutamores) > KiraLwolf

4G Silver Checker (1 MistletoeBlu) *Hatchie! > marienine

4G Silver Shimmer Mixed (1 DBlu, 1 Sol, 1 Shimm) > marienine

4G White Mixed (All Radiant Angels) > KiraLwolf

Thank you miaou (again, ha). I'll find a way to make the dark a pattern. And thanks as always for the raffle, ladyinpink. :) 

Hey guys, just a heads up: Because of the new release, ALR has been moved to next week. This way everyone gets to enjoy the shiny new dargons!

Donations Open!

Donations are now open! Thanks in advance to any and all who donate, I’m sure we’ll all love your precious babies!

And for those of you unable to login to Google, please PM me with the PM title ALR Donation and the form in the box below (copy the lineage/transfer links as many times as needed):

Forum Name:

PM Link:

Scroll Link:

I would like to donate the following dragon(s):

Donation Lineage Link:

Donation Transfer Link:

Raffle Open!

The raffle is now open! Thanks so much to all the donators and I hope everyone finds something they like!

And for those of you unable to login to Google, please PM me with the PM title ALR Entry and the form in the box below (copy the Dragon Line Numbers in correspondence with this doc as many times as needed):

Forum Name:

PM Link:

Scroll Link:

I would like to enter for the following dragon(s):

Dragon Line #

HEADS UP FOLKS!

I had a last-minute donation, so I added it and DELETED the entrants (I believe it was @Dirtytabs and @MaeTM). If you've already put in, PLEASE do so again. I don't want anyone left out!

(HOLD THE PHONE GOT ANOTHER ONE SORRY FOLKS!)

Okay, for realsies this time. I swear! Scout's honor. I didn't have to delete any entrants that second time, so everyone should be okay.

Edited by ladyinpink

Thanks donors and ladyinpink, pretty prizes!! I had to fight hard not to enter for most of them, but given my scroll condition it was for the best XD

Mae, you were smarter than me, I entered a bunch! Thanks to the host and the donors <3

Aaah I forgot to donate yesterday, I was waiting until my scroll unlocked then forgot!
Thank you all for the amazing donations though!