Estellux

Alternate Lives Raffles : Raffle Closed!

Raffle Winners!

Congratulations everyone! Don’t forget to pick up your prizes soon, or PM me if you can’t do so.

2G Pair - Purple Ridgewing & Nebula (Both from G Shadow Walkers) > KiraLwolf

3G Gold Lunar Herald Faux Checker (1 Caligene) > tsukinoyoru

3G Spirit Ward Mixed (1 Y Mistletoe, 1 G Shadow Walker) > Bleeding Moon

4G Antarean Mixed (1 B Heartstealing, 1 Grave) > jerzeeshadow

4G Avatar of Creation Faux Checker (Both Rosebuds) > KiraLwolf

4G Candlabra Mixed (All 4 Aegises) > marienine

4G Common Pygmy Mixed (2 Pumpkin) > Bleeding Moon

4G Deep Sea Mixed (2 BB Mutamore) > marienine

4G Gold Mixed (1 Caligene) > tsukinoyoru

4G Golden Wyvern Faux Checker (Both Winter Magi) > N/A

4G Mageia Xeno (2 Caligene, Both Black/Gold Radiant Angels) > Ninetails

4G Pink Mixed (Both Val 09, Yulebuck, Tinsel) > Ruby Eyes

3G Pink Mixed(ish) (White Val 09, Yulebuck) > Ninetails

Holy cow we had a bunch of applicants this week! I’m so glad to see so many interested folks! I hope it stays that way! Also, thanks to Ruby Eyes for the heads up about Infinis’ and Escapist Lore’s Snows. I’d forgotten to update my initial post, but it’ll be fixed shortly! As for the dragon that no one entered for, the donor is more than welcome to do as they like with it, including putting it up in the thread here. I’ll see you folks in a couple of weeks!

congrats, everyone! (golden wyvern is in the departures thread.)

speaking of the departures thread, i hope it's okay to say this here: on 9/9, in honor of my fiftieth 2g spriter alt growing up, i'm going to be breeding all my 2gs and leaving the eggs in a single post in departures. so if you want, keep an eye out for that. :)

Edited by miaou

Ha, I wasn't able to win anything this time, the competition was strong :D Congratulations to all the winners and to ladyinpink for the very successful raffle! see you in the next one, maybe I will be more lucky then ^^

Donations Open!

Donations are now open! Thanks in advance to any and all who donate, I’m sure we’ll all love your precious babies!

And for those of you unable to login to Google, please PM me with the PM title ALR Donation and the form in the box below (copy the lineage/transfer links as many times as needed):

Forum Name:

PM Link:

Scroll Link:

I would like to donate the following dragon(s):

Donation Lineage Link:

Donation Transfer Link:

Was looking at this earlier today. Going through the alts from gifts and raffle prizes (a lot from here even) I've got awesome ones but no mates for them to make nice checkers for the raffle. I was looking through my pretties to try to breed a donation but the one pair I had was on the final day of cool down from breeding. :P Maybe next time. <3 Can't wait for the raffle!

Raffle Open!

The raffle is now open! Thanks so much to all the donators and I hope everyone finds something they like!

And for those of you unable to login to Google, please PM me with the PM title ALR Entry and the form in the box below (copy the Dragon Line Numbers in correspondence with this doc as many times as needed):

Forum Name:

PM Link:

Scroll Link:

I would like to enter for the following dragon(s):

Dragon Line #

Raffle Winners!

Congratulations everyone! Don’t forget to pick up your prizes soon, or PM me if you can’t do so.

3G Carina Mixed (2 SWGold) > Ruby Eyes

3G Pink Checker (1 Yulebuck) > marienine

3G Pink Mixed (2 DesGreen) > Gealach

3G White (2 SWGold) > Seahorse

4G Black Checker (1 SWGold) > Themod444

4G Candelabra Mixed (All Aegis) > TerraAnne

4G Falconiform Checker (1 Heartstealer) > The Dragoness

4G Grey Faux-Check (4 Cali) > ewi

4G Moonstone Mixed (2 WW, 1 Solstice) > Themod444

4G White Faux-Check (2 SWGold) > TerraAnne

*Oopsies! Thanks to other, more eagle-eyed folks for pointing this out :33
Edited by ladyinpink

1 minute ago, ladyinpink said:

TerraAnne > TerraAnne

Haha, I love this! Congrats winners!!

Lol.  XD

but yay SA's! Did not think I'de be getting the only two I entered for. O.o I'm either really lucky or something didn't get a lot of entries.  <3 umm.. I need to check for egg space.. brb with an edit..

EDIT:

Can take one now. The other might take me a few minutes at least depending on how fast a final crack sequence black egg hatches in EATW when it's under 4 days.

Edited by TerraAnne