KiraLwolf

Blame other person or say nothing prompt?

I think you're being overly harsh here.

No one is trying to ruin the event for anyone else, we're just sharing what we thought were problems with it. There's no need to get up in arms on defense.

Assuming that the egg will go away and using that as reassurance is still relying on a "what if".

I think it's very easy to tell it's exclusive based on the fact that it was only available for one day and that no one (was supposed to) get more than one chance at it. The eggs have hatched and the results have stayed and most of DC's April Fools events have been permanent -- our assumptions are not baseless.

People are disappointed, and that's perfectly fine.

THANK YOU, you said perfectly what I wanted to say! wub.gif

Edited by Singalana

How did you guys name your Mints? I named mine "H a k k a", mint in Japanese~

I'm hoping to get an upside down male so I can give it a terrible pun name.

So my upside down egg is right side up again? Has this happened to anyone else?

Click your dragon's view page. It's still upside down.

I see yours as upside down on the view page. It's only right side up on the scroll page.

Male - Zarastra Joker, Female - Saffira Joker. They are sibling.(Not actually)

Click your dragon's view page. It's still upside down.

It seems my Kindle is showing all upside downs as normal. Weird.

Cool name! cool.gif

Mine is named Multi-Track Drifting as a reference to the Trolley Problem meme. My right-side up mint is named Bolond Mint a Kalapos, that means "Mad as a Hatter" in Hungarian. And my CB Balloon is named Literally Caveborn. tongue.gif

One is going to be named Bum Up smile.gif

This happens on certain older/outdated browsers. I just went to your scroll and I saw your mint still upside down (I'm using Firefox, the eggs aren't upside down on my IE).

Too much green in the AP for my sleep-deprived eyes to handle, I'll just have to hope that someone takes up my trade on EATW and I get an upside down mintie that way. Haha I can dream

And now I'm getting adverts for the Perth Mint. Even the ads are mocking me :C

Awww, I love that name! wub.gif

I named mine Australian Mint! xd.png I'm so original, guys...

I personally thing the 'glitch' was meant to happen, maybe a little of the drama too. It's April fools after all, some of us being fools who managed to get eaten in the first go and got nothing. Plus it's a prank, some pranks aren't funny or fair.

Hopefully tj doesn't take offence to any of this (or the community for that matter) but it looks like a massive, and somewhat cruel, prank on the community and we're all blowing it a bit out of proportion. unsure.gif

I bet the adults end up normal or disappearing, maybe even dying. TJ clearly has something planned.

But if not hopefully we can breed them.

I named mine Australian Mint! xd.png I'm so original, guys...

I think that's really funny actually laugh.gif

Since so far they're sticking around I'm a little bummed that I got eaten, but oh well, that's the way it works with chance.

Also, Socks those little mints with the jester hats are just utterly adorable :3

Will continue to just happily watch others' Mints grow and hope they stick around for them ^-^

Cool name!  cool.gif

Mine is named Multi-Track Drifting as a reference to the Trolley Problem meme. My right-side up mint is named Bolond Mint a Kalapos, that means "Mad as a Hatter" in Hungarian. And my CB Balloon is named Literally Caveborntongue.gif

Mine is Topsy Turvy Mint. So I can remember. Because April Fool's stuff has never been permanent What is permanent is the ability of DC to create drama.. Now, I do wish that everyone had gotten more than one chance. Maybe after you got an upside down, no more chances. Or something. Or even a normal mint that has the date and Cave instead of biome,

https://dragcave.net/lineage/RfgvD This is one of 9 dragons I have that were caught on April 1, 2015. Two days later they refused to come out of their shells, even tho they were 'hatched'. Panic ensued. People were going to be stuck with these unegg/unhatchies forever. So I offered to trade hatchies for uneggs. I got 4 uneggs.for 2 hatchies of another sort. Of course the next day it was all normal. They all have names that reflect the event.

End of story, I really dont think Topsy Turvy will be anything but a little green right side u dragon.

Edited by ainisarie

I personally thing the 'glitch' was meant to happen, maybe a little of the drama too. It's April fools after all, some of us being fools who managed to get eaten in the first go and got nothing. Plus it's a prank, some pranks aren't funny or fair.

Hopefully tj doesn't take offence to any of this (or the community for that matter) but it looks like a massive, and somewhat cruel, prank on the community and we're all blowing it a bit out of proportion. unsure.gif

I bet the adults end up normal or disappearing, maybe even dying. TJ clearly has something planned.

the cruel thing is that we were FORCED to play in order to enter the biomes, At that point I believe we should have been able to get something rather than die and have no way to do over.

the cruel thing is that we were FORCED to play in order to enter the biomes, At that point I believe we should have been able to get something rather than die and have no way to do over.

Mmm, this I agree with - maybe a leetle skull badge or summat? (Speaking as one who got eaten and has managed to catch right-way-up prank eggs from the AP.)

Mine is Topsy Turvy Mint. So I can remember. Because April Fool's stuff has never been permanent

And mine is Upsydownsy Mint for the same reason. I have no doubt that she will end up normal.

Hopefully tj doesn't take offence to any of this (or the community for that matter) but it looks like a massive, and somewhat cruel, prank on the community and we're all blowing it a bit out of proportion.  unsure.gif

I actually agree with what you say. I've thought all alone TJ knew what he was doing - which isn't a criticism, just an observation.

Yes, it does seem unfair and I'd be lying if I said I didn't believe it was unfair. I think it was - it is. But you're right some pranks aren't funny or fair - in fact in all honesty I think all pranks are going to be unfair and unfunny to a lot of people.

And FWIW, I kept quiet and was eaten (as was my husband) - but I'd feel the same even if I had an egg or more than one.

Edited by Nikki_Of_The_Night

That's cute! Mine is named the Mad Jester, after a character with the same name from a game called Salt and Sanctuary. He gives you the ability to walk on ceilings, so it's perfect if they stay upside down. If they don't, it's still a pretty nifty origin.

I agree that the way it was made it feel kinda harsh. Even though I did get an egg the possibility of getting eaten felt so final. I don't know if a regular raffle had been a better option.

I think those who got eaten should at least get a badge or something.

I agree that at least everyone should have got a badge, but then it would feel like we're kids getting a 'participation' award, at least that's how it would feel to me.

It's a game at the end of the day, just a bit of fun and we can't all be winners all of the time.

Edit; I also died on my first go, was half asleep and had no idea what was going on. laugh.gif

Edited by kitty39