Sparrownado

Blame other person or say nothing prompt?

Welp, my Mint is still upside down (and all I can think looking at it is this song from Hamilton)

Thank you Socky for the lovely badge! Such talent, wow biggrin.gif

Haha I didn't know they were rare (I did get an upside down one, thought it was a glitch) so I'll be gutted if the actual adult sprite is upside down... I abandoned mine so...

How did the second chances even happen? A bug? huh.gif

Yeah, I think so. A glitch, early on in the night; sadly I didn't get to participate, so I only have the one egg.

I'm grateful for that, of course, but I would have liked the chance to try again once I knew how to get the upside down one.

Haha I didn't know they were rare (I did get an upside down one, thought it was a glitch) so I'll be gutted if the actual adult sprite is upside down... I abandoned mine so...

Cheer up.

Maybe you can pick up the eggs again from abandoned.

I'll pray for that happening to you.smile.gif

But, I didn't even have such a chance...

If my one I traded for goes poof, I won't be too disappointed since I was eaten and got nothing in the first place. And at least I'll have been able to make someone's​ day with what I offered in exchange.

If my one I traded for goes poof, I won't be too disappointed since I was eaten and got nothing in the first place. And at least I'll have been able to make someone's​ day with what I offered in exchange.

You have one up for trade!? Or am I reading g that wrong?

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

No. I traded for one.

Oh, yeah, sorry, I just woke up xd.png

I got one (yesterday) from blaming the other person, now I truly hope the dragon will be upside down too biggrin.gif

Edit: oh and it shows a normal position, but when I just incubated it, in that menu it was upside down again.

Edited by Kiwiana

My normal mint is still in its place on my scroll smile.gif I am curious if these or the upside down ones will have a special sprite or not, would be lovely if they will biggrin.gif

It's Broccoli xd.png

Anyway, I'm trying to trade for an upside down mint egg :/ so good luck to me rolleyes.gif

You already had an upside-down Mint - you were one of the lucky ones.

And you CHOSE to bite\kill it. dry.gif

You already had an upside-down Mint - you were one of the lucky ones.

And you CHOSE to bite\kill it.  dry.gif

I know. I shouldn't have but it was just too strong to resist sad.gif

My egg died but someone said they had a successful bite and it turned into a normal vamp

I know. I shouldn't have but it was just too strong to resist sad.gif

My egg died but someone said they had a successful bite and it turned into a normal vamp

But didn't someone say they'd tried a bite BEFORE you posted that you were going and it turned normal?

Edit; Yeah, just checked the thread and someone did post it had been done before you bit it, but you missed it according to your post.

Yeah. Should probably feel bad for you, but I don't.

Edited by CharonDusk

Didn't someone say they'd tried a bite BEFORE you did and it turned normal?

Yes, but I didn't see the post in time unfortunately

Edit: In the end, it is my fault that the egg is dead.

Actually, biting a LolCave Mint and getting a Vamp would be the only way to get an "ancestor-less" Vamp (other than owning a 2008 true CB Vamp), so I can see the temptation - but only if I knew I had more than one to try with!

OWait, no it wouldn't. Clearly I have my Sunday brain in! rolleyes.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Actually, biting a LolCave Mint and getting a Vamp would be the only way to get an "ancestor-less" Vamp (other than owning a 2008 true CB Vamp), so I can see the temptation - but only if I knew I had more than one to try with!

They wouldn't really be ancestor-less, the "bitten by" feature still shows up I assume. Only difference from any other CB vamp made now would be that the location would say "cave".

Edit: Whoops I was ninja'd!

As for what's going on with these eggs, I'm with the people who think they'll all just hatch normal.

Edited by MissK.

They wouldn't really be ancestor-less, the "bitten by" feature still shows up I assume. Only difference from any other CB vamp made now would be that the location would say "cave".

Edit: Whoops I was ninja'd!

As for what's going on with these eggs, I'm with the people who think they'll all just hatch normal.

If that's the case, I do have a normal mint from the cave on my scroll

Edit: Anyway, trying to get back the the event yesterday all day lead me to discover when I typed "Location/Cave" allowed me to go back into the actual cave location ohmy.gif now it won't let me back in as expected tongue.gif

If that's the case, I do have a normal mint from the cave on my scroll

Edit: Anyway, trying to get back the the event yesterday all day lead me to discover when I typed "Location/Cave" allowed me to go back into the actual cave location ohmy.gif now it won't let me back in as expected tongue.gif

How did you manage that? I tried and it gave me some error blink.gif .

How did you manage that? I tried and it gave me some error blink.gif .

It was yesterday that I did it. I went to go do it this morning and it won't let me.

Have you ever had the same event before?

Same from the cave.

Which event? I'm not sure what you're asking

Edit: before people start asking, no, there was nothing dropping in the Cave.

Now I wish I never bit mine

On the other hand, if you hadn't, you wouldn't have gotten to see the upside-down broken egg graphic on your scroll. That's rather unique. Look on the bright side. :-)