Sparrownado

Blame other person or say nothing prompt?

Extended April Fools? Or maybe TJ hasn't been on to change stuff... Usually the leetle trees revert by 24hrs right? So...

I'm thinking TJ hasn't been on yet to revert everything back to normal

I thought these things could automatically be timed, that everything just reset back to normal at xx:xx, but dunno. My mint is still upside down.

E// asked my coder-boyfriend and he said it certainly should be possible, timing the event. smile.gif

Edited by Bamboomonkey

Event Badges

Aww I love the little jester hat badges Sock! So cute!

Thank you! =D Glad one person likes it. o3o

As one of those who said nothing and was eaten, I feel like the blank jester hat needs something wearing it.

user posted image

Ah. Better.

lmaoooooooo crap, I love this work of genius. Way too big for a sig, though. ;p

I thought these things could automatically be timed

Yes, and his Valentine events end second-perfect, so TJ knows how it's done smile.gif

Well, since other's are posting theirs...

https://dragcave.net/lineage/XZCkr

That...really got me. xd.png

This is literally amazing.

Nicely played.

10/10 well played. Joke's on you, though, I like that tongue.gif

You both are great sports! (Honestly, I like the song too. =o )

~

I am legit surprised my egg is still upside down. =o

Tree is pink, but eggs are still upside down! smile.gif (and cave locationed)

Now I wish I never bit mine

Tree is pink, but eggs are still upside down! smile.gif (and cave locationed)

No not upside down anymore (but the cave location is still there)

I'm thinking that if they stay upside down the adults are also going to look normal in the scroll, but when viewing the sprite it would be upside down.

So nothing so special for those who didn't get the egg if it's going to be like this. tongue.gif

My dead egg is still upside down

Edit: viewing others eggs and they're still upside down. Maybe you misjudged?

Nope, one of my cousins also got an upside down minty, but its upright now >.< I even took a screenshot

Nope, one of my cousins also got an upside down minty, but its upright now >.< I even took a screenshot

All mint eggs are showing they're upside down

on the scroll page and lineage page the eggs are right side up, but when you look at the actual egg it's upside down. For me anyway

I have one from yesterday right side up and one upside down. Both from the Cave, and both as they were yesterday. I daren't do anything to them like influence.... I MIGHT just precog... It would be good (if they turn out weird) to be able to breed from them as a pair...

ETA YES one of each xd.png

Edited by fuzzbucket

I think they will all hatch normal.

The egg was special. That doesn't mean that the dragon inside will be.

It's sad how some people, like me, only had one chance to play while others got more than one. sad.gif

It's sad how some people, like me, only had one chance to play while others got more than one. sad.gif

Accidents will happen... Sorry; I only got one chance too.

At least you got an egg though. I had one chance and got nothing.

It's a little annoying, it would have been nice if everyone had more chances, but oh well.

I have one from yesterday right side up and one upside down. Both from the Cave, and both as they were yesterday. I daren't do anything to them like influence.... I MIGHT just precog... It would be good (if they turn out weird) to be able to breed from them as a pair...

ETA YES one of each xd.png

I have a right side up egg which I influenced female, and it is still 'location: cave'. smile.gif

At least you got an egg though. I had one chance and got nothing.

It's a little annoying, it would have been nice if everyone had more chances, but oh well.

Yeah, it's even worse for those who got eaten and no second chances; even if the egg hatches into a normal dragon it will still be special in that it's a Cave dragon rather than a biome-specific dragon.

I wonder if those who got more than one egg could have their extras poofed, but considering some of them traded or gifted their extras, that'd just be unfair to the person it got traded/gifted to.

So yeah, pretty much a "Can't win them all" scenario.

Edited by CharonDusk