Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dragonology56

Hey I'm new

Welcome to DC!

I'm not sure what you mean by add people on here? If you mean how do you join, you did everything correctly. Sorry about the wait, but we require intros to be approved so that we can weed out spam accounts. On bad weeks, we can get half a dozen spam accounts every day of the week. So requiring approval just helps keep the forum friendly to browse. If you mean how do you add friends - well, there's not a friend list here like you might think on some sites. But if you go to My Controls OR your inbox ("# New Messages") -> PM Buddies/Block List (right in the first Messenger section). You can add a member's name, select "Yes" to allow them to message you, and they're your "buddy". I'm not really sure what the meaning to this is except that you won't accidentally block them from messaging you.

In your signature, you can put anything you want, as long as it's board appropriate. This could be a link to your scroll, an incubator (on the cave, go to Account -> Generate Incubator), a quote you like, creatures from other games you play, or nothing at all. In order to edit your signature to do any of this, go to My Controls (upper right hand corner of the forum) OR click your username (upper left hand corner of the forum OR from any of your posts) -> Edit Signature. If you go to My Controls, Edit Signature will be along the left hand side of the screen under the section "Personal Profile". If you click on it, Edit Signature will be along the top of your profile, under your username.

If you want to add a link to your scroll in your signature, your scroll link looks like this:

https://dragcave.net/user/username_here

Just replace "username_here" with your cave username.

I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of great things here, like the Common Collector's Competition, where you can be given rares just for raising commons. Might be a good opportunity for you. ^^

Finally, is English your native language. I think a mentor could be helpful for you, and if we may be able to find you a mentor who speaks your native language if English isn't it, which will help you understand. A mentor is just someone who offers you personalized help for the cave and/or forum. You can PM them all your questions (or you can ask in the Help section) as you ease into the game. =3