Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uberspective

hey i'm new

its great being on this site and i really like being on this site so if you have any tips or just want to say hello you're welcome to!

Hello and welcome! We're not allowed to post view links to our eggs and hatchling as it's considered spam, but if you want you can leave a link to your scroll in the your signature and we can view your dragons that way. The link to your scroll is at the top of your scroll and will look like this:

https://dragcave.net/user/yourusernamehere

except the placeholder "yourusernamehere" would be your scrollname.

I also recommend using fan sites for your eggs and hatchlings. Fan sites get your dragons the views they need to hatch and grow up. Clicks are nice to have, and are worth a lot of views, but it's possible for a dragon to grow up without them. I use Valley Sherwood, Allure of Neglected Dragons, and Silvi's Lair.

If you would like some help learning how to raise your dragons you can request a mentor in The Mentoring Project thread. I'm a mentor; we're here to answer any questions you have about raising your dragons, plus we can teach you how to use the forums. Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

Welcome to DC!

I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of great things here, like the Common Collector's Competition, where you can be given rares just for raising commons. Might be a good opportunity for you. ^^

If you let me know what you're interested in (raising dragons quickly, creating lineages, trading, collecting certain dragons, posting somewhere specific on the forum), I would give some better tips. =)