Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tendra

Hullo

Hi there. Evidently I'm new to Dragon Cave. I like drawing, roleplay, LARPing, and cosplay. I also have a bit of an addiction to crocheting.

Posting and socializing makes me insanely nervous but I will try.

Welcome to DC!

I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of great things here, like the Common Collector's Competition, where you can be given rares just for raising commons. Might be a good opportunity for you. ^^

So who have you cosplayed as? If you're more comfortable lurking, that's perfectly fine! :3

Welcome to DC!

I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of great things here, like the Common Collector's Competition, where you can be given rares just for raising commons. Might be a good opportunity for you. ^^

So who have you cosplayed as? If you're more comfortable lurking, that's perfectly fine! :3

Yessss, goood. Lurk the forums I shall.

And I haven't really gone out and cosplayed at cons, but I've had and made costumes for a few Star Wars characters as well as my own OC. I'm looking into making Samus' Zero suit right now too, since another costume is kind of on the back burner while I figure out a few "blueprints". Otherwise most of my costume/pieces have been for LARPs so far. Making and wearing the costumes is easier when I'm not being judged on quality so, so far I've forever avoided conventions. unsure.gif