Obscure_Trash

ANSWERED:Blank Trophy Base

I think 0 or a blank plaque is best, or a 1 if the trophy comes after grabbing a first egg. The letters are a little ambiguous as to what they might mean, and they don't fit well with the trophies that come after.

I like the 0 and getting it when you first make your scroll, personally. smile.gif

The idea of the pygmy at 10 dragons is kinda cute but I'm still more leaning towards the 0 egg trophy (especially now that the letters are properly dark, I can understand it's a 0 now even without making the number taller) and then switching to the bronze at 50 dragons.

Now I kinda want someone to touch up the numbers of the other trophies to match so you can actually read it now as well. Is that just me? The other three are obviously suffering from the same problem that our egg trophy initially suffered from, not very clear numbers to begin with.

But that's just me. smile.gif

I don't really like the idea of the pygmy statue when getting to 10 because I feel like an extra trophy would make people assume it comes with extra benefits. We just want a trophy for newbies so they can get to the egg limit page easier.

I went ahead and did darker letters as well as the 1 trophy in rusted copper

user posted image

Edited by Cecona