TerraAnne

Click hoarders

My highest I think is my CB Arsani with 345. I'm ashamed that I couldn't beat that on my prize. laugh.gif

Holy wow that's a ton of clicks. Arsani are one of the valentine dragons right?

My highest amount of clicks is on this gal here. She has 474 clicks.

Highest overall views comes in at 11,033. No idea why she got viewed so much. She's a 2g AoCr. Her other stats are normal, Unique views: 1,439, Clicks: 9.

Woah that line of grave stones. o.O I've never seen a lineage like that Meirelle.

Haha, I said the same thing when I posted it in the Great AP Finds thread.

And then someone on the thread linked me to this thread. Apparently there's this project going on where Silver Prize dragons are bred and then the parents killed off to fake the lineage into being purebred. It's so cool that it doesn't even bother me that the egg isn't even-lineage.

Eeeeeeeeeh my highest is like 1,250 clicks but that doesn't count all things considered |D

Link

this guy has 241

link

I thiiiink thats my second highest.

Haha, I said the same thing when I posted it in the Great AP Finds thread.

And then someone on the thread linked me to this thread. Apparently there's this project going on where Silver Prize dragons are bred and then the parents killed off to fake the lineage into being purebred. It's so cool that it doesn't even bother me that the egg isn't even-lineage.

The only dragon I've done remotely like that was this black zombie hatchie who I tried making the parents zombies too and failed.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/v5SbR

Of my dragons, this boy here (CLICK) has by far the most clicks at thirty.

My this guy have surprisingly 62 clicks! I don't even know why people are clicking him biggrin.gif next is this with 20 clicks, and her and herwith 13 clicks. And only another 4 more dragons with overall >10 clicks.

Ah, actually, my two mints are both at 16! I hope they get over 20 before growing up biggrin.gif

Edited by IOU

I'm not even close to you guys!

I have two dragons from 2012 who managed to get 28 clicks each. Both are cave born.

Storm Dragon with 28 clicks

user posted image

and

Shield from 2012 with 28 clicks.

user posted image

Yeah okay, so I have no idea how a sunsong beat my CB Christmas dragon in the clicks department without me knowing, but it did.

Clicks: Colorful Sunrise I beats the previous record of 32 with an astonishing 59 clicks.

UVs: Mom's Birthday Date Valentine 09 Has 1,880 UVs (guess my mom is popular, haha)

RVs (regular views): Heart in Despair 17,330 views

found her and Jumping Joys (17,213 views) in the AP together on the same day, & like with Amberfly, they were both really sick & had their stats when I found them. I hid them right away and unfogged one of them for about 5 seconds when they were ER hatchies to see if he would grow up, and he did, then I tried it with the other one, and she did as well. I'm thinking they were someone's neglected attempt or something (since I've heard that they can be sick when they hatch/turn)

Edited by braviary123

My poor hellhorse was pushed down to third place. My tetra is second place with 28 clicks (starry, not the other one) and my gold tinsel get the first place with 44 CLICKS... It can get even more too.

Edited by Rainbowlight

My highest amount of clicks is on this gal here. She has 474 clicks.

=o Nice! Were you using yarolds or some place?

~

This lil minty gal is the most clicks I've gotten in a long time (81)! I doubt she'll get up to 100 before she grows up, though that sounds like a fun goal.

Geeze your mints have toms of clicks. Mine only has.. well last I checked it was in the single digits.

This Guy is now at 51 clicks! I'm hoping he gets enough clicks in the next few days.

My very first dragon died so I wanted to make absolutely sure the second one wouldn't. My Stone dragon has 71 clicks since I did my best to collect as many clicks as possible on some (nowadays inactive) virtual pet site.

Edited by CottonKatt

He has 61. smile.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

=o Nice! Were you using yarolds or some place?

~

This lil minty gal is the most clicks I've gotten in a long time (81)! I doubt she'll get up to 100 before she grows up, though that sounds like a fun goal.

She did!

Edited by MessengerDragon