Tiki G

Count to 1,000,000!

ergg! Looks like we got messed up two pages ago! Page topper should be - - - 97

Edited by purplehaze

57,500!

Edited by Lagie
Oh well

@Suzan I'm not quite sure how you keep coming up with that number, but you are waaaaaaay behind the current count!

i think suzan is stuck a few pages back.  which i think is how the count got wonky again?

I think so, too, but she doesn't seem to be able to get unstuck (or even realize that she is stuck.) I don't even know how many times she has posted that same number!

Hey There! I always posted the correct number. weird. how do I fix this mess. And no I always posted the right number. I didn't know anything was wrong. I see that it's all the same number, but I swear I put in the correct number every time.

Edited by Suzan

53 minutes ago, Suzan said:

Hey There! I always posted the correct number. weird. how do I fix this mess. And no I always posted the right number. I didn't know anything was wrong. I see that it's all the same number, but I swear I put in the correct number every time.

I'm not sure what is causing the problem then. It did seem awfully strange. Try editing that post with the correct number for it now, which would be 57,507. See if it takes that as an edit.

Purplehaze says there was a mixup a coupled pages back.=hat probably was my problem somehow. am I on the correct page yet?   57,509

good 🙂 57,514

Edited by Suzan