Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

00luna

helloooo!

hello I am new here! biggrin.gif I have already gotten my first 4 eggs, 3 are hatchlings and one is an adult, but i am having issues with the adult maybe someone can help me out?

My friend told me once a dragon becomes and adult it is suppose to move so i can get another egg, but it hasnt and is just sitting there as an adult. What do I do? :c

Also any advice would be awesome!

Welcome to DC!

I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of great things here, like the Common Collector's Competition, where you can be given rares just for raising commons. Might be a good opportunity for you. ^^

Before you have a trophy, you can have 4 eggs and 12 total growing things (hatchlings and eggs all together). When a hatchling grows up, you have more space for total growing things, but that doesn't change your egg space. When you abandon an egg or an egg hatches, then you have another egg space. Make sense? ^^

Welcome to the site smile.gif

What do you mean not moving? Do you mean that there is no room for an egg or hathcling? Or do you mean it's sitting on your scroll in the same place as before?

Welcome to the site smile.gif

What do you mean not moving? Do you mean that there is no room for an egg or hathcling? Or do you mean it's sitting on your scroll in the same place as before?

yes, my friend said its not moving from my scroll like it is supposed to ? i suppose it is called a scroll ...shown below

http://imgur.com/a/xJEgc

The dragon is supposed to move when it becomes a dragon? but it stays there tongue.gif

yes, my friend said its not moving from my scroll like it is supposed to ? i suppose it is called a scroll ...shown below

http://imgur.com/a/xJEgc

The dragon is supposed to move when it becomes a dragon? but it stays there tongue.gif

It doesn't physically move or move around your scroll. It just no longer counts as a "growing creature", opening up another growing thing slot. A hatching becoming an adult doesn't effect your egg slots unless you have 12 growing things and less than 4 eggs. ;3

Welcome to DC forum! Hope you enjoy!

Your scroll is fine. If you want move dragons to another part of your scroll, you can use "custom sort". All of creature are still in same scroll though.