Acornia

ETERNAL FATES - IC

Please. Don't tell him, Cecil says I am part incubus. I...I won't drain the life out of you" Drake looked at sideways as he paused, what he told him was part of what he expected and feared. If Sideway was part incubus, then he couldn't be allowed to live no matter how innocent he was. But Drake didn't have it in him to harm him.

"He treats me well. I'm clothed, fed, and sheltered. I should thank him more honestly. If he didn't pick me up...." Drake stopped, this was what he was looking for. If Cecil just picked him up that meant that there was a big possibility that there was no papers on him. So he was illegally keeping a illegal arcane.

”I won't tell, but does that mean that Cecil doesn't have papers on you.” He asked it innocently, following his innocent demeanor. He got Sideway to talk without having to do anything so he definitely wouldn't pass the chance up to have him answer more questions.

"It's alright, sir. That should hold me off for a day or two. We can talk if you would prefer” a breath laugh echoed through the room, Unless don't want to walk out of here with your armor on a little tighter".

Drake scooted over to make more room for sideways. He felt bad for the man, he obviously wasn't eating properly - the indication from earlier flashing through his mind. If he let him stay here till he got everything sorted out, who know when the next time he would get to eat.

“I can't do that to you, you like everything else needs to eat. If you need more…..Take it.” leaning towards Sideway he smiled faintly letting the smell of orange blossoms wash over him. It was sweet, delicious almost making him want more, he wanted something else.

”But I can't leave you here now that I know your part incubus.” getting a little courage he touched sideways arm, trailing pale fingers down to his hand.

When the question about Sideway's papers came up he fell silent. He did have papers, they were just falsified. He has been trying to keep his real species quiet for a long time. humans and arcane alike were not fan of incubus kin. He convinced the last owner he was sold to that he was a Qarinah. They were similar to incubus and fed almost the same way. The only difference was they fed off of fear and Qarinahs had six fingers. Not many commoners would know that so it has worked for a while. Sideway shrugged, "No. he bought me fair and square. I'm certified and bonafide" he quipped with only half the truth.

"“I can't do that to you, you like everything else needs to eat. If you need more…..Take it.” Drake offered, making room for him next to him on the bed. Sideway wasn't going to argue with that. He began to lean in...

"But I can't leave you here now that I know your part incubus.” Drake's next statement made Sideway pause and lean back. He studied the man quickly. What did he mean by that? Sideway was suddenly getting the sense that Drake was more than he was telling him. Sideway pushed that question away and just laid another kiss on the man. This one was deeper and laced with his power. Sideway went drawing small amounts of chi from Drake, pausing only for a moment to take his shirt off. He then did something he hadn't done in a long time. Sideway breathed his own chi into Drake's mouth, draining the incubus but invigorating Drake. He would take it back later. He was really just trying to blow the man's mind.

When he asked about Sideways papers he didn't miss the moment of pause that he was given. It was like he had stopped to contemplate his answer, which was never a good sign."No. he bought me fair and square. I'm certified and bonafide" well that was partly a lie, unless whoever sold him didn't know it was illegal to own incubus.

“Hm. I'm sure you are. Do you like it here?” Looking in sideways eyes he could practically see the thoughts churning in his head. Slowly he leaned down to capture his lips. A light moan escaped as tingling like electricity passed over his skin. He felt like he was on fire, and it felt heavenly.

All thoughts stopped from the powerful feeling of Sideway embracing him. Drake traced sideways cheek with rough fingers, slowly making their way down to the back of his neck. He opened green blue eyes when he felt Sideway pull away, a low whine sliding past his parted lips.

“Umm, oh man” Drake's breath caught in his throat as he watched sideway strip his shirt off. He began to doubt himself again, if he was making a good choice. It wasn't normally something he would do, but his touches were intoxicating. It could have been the incubus in Sideway that was drawing him in, it could have been the man himself. It could even be that he hadn't been touched like this before that kept him where he was.

Power…

Raw, undiluted power…

It poured from Sideway as he smothered Drake again in sweet kisses, shivers of delight raced up and down his spine. Shaking in sideways arms he sighed closing his eyes again. The warmth against his skin making his sweat.

Standing on his knees he wrapped his arms around sideways back pulling him flush against his body. Why had he not wanted to do this again? The reason was there on the tip of his tongue, just out of reach. The wonderful roaming hands of sideway and Drake's exploring fingers pulled him farther down.

Breaking the searing kiss he gazed into chocolate brown eyes. Lust built in him and he was sure Sideway could feel it, how could he not? Drake felt it, on both himself and on Sideway.

But he was at a loss, he had been explained the inner workings of a woman, not not a male. He could take a guess but….

”Sideway, I'm sorry. I can think straight.” panting he leaned forward nuzzling Sideways neck,when had he started panting. Was it that hot in here? ” I...I don't know what to do….

please..”

He wasn't sure what exactly he was asking for, but he wanted it. At this point Sideway was all he could think about, the man muddled his thought and drowned out reason.

He was intoxicating

And he wanted him in every sense of the word.

Edited by Acornia

Sideway shrugged at the man's question. He really didn't know how he felt about the brothel he lived in. On one hand, he was supplied with a endless supply of willing participants. On the other, Cecil starved him for his own gain. The man would never let him starve to death...right?

Sideway knew he had Drake. The man was feeling the lingering effects of Sideway's power. The effects that made people fall in love with him and do whatever he wants. This was something the incubus kin was used to and despised. He wanted people with him by their own free will, not by some sex slave spell he inadvertently bestows on them.

”Sideway, I'm sorry. I can think straight.” the man breathed into his neck. Yep, he was in Harem State.

"” I...I don't know what to do….

please..”

Sideway smiled sweetly and hugged the man back. He was no longer putting his power into the light touches he was trailing up and down his back. This was all Drake's wanting and Sideway was willing to...service him.

Sideway snagged the man by the ankles and drug him onto his back. Sideway straddled the man and kissed him lightly, " Don't think about it Drake. Let me do what you paid for" he purred, trailing his lips down the man's chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~One Sexxxy time later~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sideway lay beside Drake with a glass of wine in his hand. The music had stopped long ago and Sideway had been too preoccupied to get up and change it. His leg lay across Drake's under the thin sheets that covered their bodies. They had only spoken a handful of words since they had began and they remained in silence. Only the sound of their breathing broke the silence between them. It was nice to sit next to someone still alive after the act. Usually at this point someone would have came in to dispose of a very happy but very dead body. Sideway was proud that he was able to control himself long enough to not drain the life out of the man. Drake was still pale and exhausted on the mattress beside him, a side effect of being fed from Sideway was all too familiar with seeing. Sideway was quite the opposite. He had transferred the life from Drake and into his own body. Something he always felt a tinge of guilt about. This was nice though. It felt...healthy. Unlike the past year where he drained patrons to death. He always had a feeling of guilt in the pit of his stomach after taking everything someone had to offer. He was glad Drake would be able to walk out of here to tell the tale. Sideway had, after all, rocked his world.

Drake laid in the sheets still in a slight embrace. The events of just moments ago still playing through his mind, why had he done it. Was there a reason to it or was it because he was shallow. A man who opens his legs for anyone, much like the men of this brothel.

Glancing over to sideway he was looking for something, reassurance or passion. Instead he found him in a pleasant cheerful like mood. He had just feed but was that really any reason to appear happy.”what has got you so cheerful.” turning onto his side he draped a arm across sideways stomach. No point in denying it now, he would just have to make the best of it. And it wasn't like he could let Sideway go hungry, that could have lead to someone's death.

At this point he just felt pleasantly drained. Nothing that a good night's rest won't take care off, just not with him. If that was the case he may not get to sleep, not until they had done it a few times and that was not resting.

Sitting up he stretched, a yawn bubbled out as he stood at the bedside. A slight blush formed as he started looking for his cloths. He wasn't sure why, it wasn't like Sideway hadn't already seen the entirety of him already.

”so have you got any new people in. other than the fact that Sideway was a incubus there was nothing he could dig up from the place. He would have to ask for the tax records from that last 15 years or so, and that would land Cecil in a pit of trouble. It may even be enough to censorkip.gif him down. But he couldn't find anything illegal beside the man on the bed.

He could always bribe him, but he felt that unless he told him he would feed him every night, sideway wouldn't tell him anything. If Drake did offer and Sideway did take it, that would create problems with his troops. They wouldn't mind that he was there, it would be more that he had gotten to Drake first. Being a prince they figured they would be set if his heart settled on them.

Glancing over to Sideway he captured his gaze and held it. The decision to as on the tip of his tongue.

Sideway untangled himself from Drake and stood beside the bed. He crossed the room to a water basin and pulled the curtains back. The window behind the basin did not stream the sunset into the room, instead it was just darkness and the pale glow of the gas lights outside. Sideway stood in front of the window in awe. At some point the sun had gone down. How long ago was beyond the incubus kin. He washed his face and poured himself a glass of water from a pitcher. Relief flooded him when he finally gave his body the hydration it needed. He finished off his glass and poured another. This one he took back to Drake. The man looked beat in the sheets and all Sideway wanted was to make him feel better. Whatever he was feeling was the same state Sideway enters when he hasn't fed in a while.

.”what has got you so cheerful.” Drake asked, taking the glass from Sideway. Sideway took a seat back on the bed next to him. Sideway had been smiling to himself the whole time but he couldn't help it. It was just so much fun.

Sideway shrugged, "That was fun" He said, bumping into the man's leg, "Usually patrons don't let me participate as often. It's some kind of power deal" He was sharing way to much about his personal life but, again, it was rare to be able to talk to someone he just slept with.

Drake rose to stand at the bedside and of course Sideway watched. His gaze obviously making the man self conscious as he began to look for his cloths. Sideway grinned for he knew he kicked his pants under the desk across the room. Sideways eyes trailed up to study his horns. He always liked horns, they were unique and telling of a person's kin. Sideway wasn't versed enough in species so he was clueless what this man was. Not that it mattered to Sideway.

"”so have you got any new people in?" Drake asked as he searched for his scattered articles of clothing.

Sideway was confused by his question, "Uhh....you mean, like, customers? I'm the wrong guy to ask. People sent my way are special and I rarely see them twice" he said, thinking for a moment, "As for courtesans there are always trades being made so people are in and out all the time. Obviously there are a few of us who Cecil keeps around" Sideway watched as Drake made his way towards the desk, "Warmer" he said with a knowing grin.

"Uhh....you mean, like, customers? I'm the wrong guy to ask. People sent my way are special and I rarely see them twice. As for courtesans there are always trades being made so people are in and out all the time. Obviously there are a few of us who Cecil keeps around"

Glancing around the floor he grew frustrated, where had he taken his shorts off at. He swore he had taken it off by the bed. “Warmer” giving Sideway a disbelieving look he continued looking around in that area.

It didn't help either with sideways answer, he wasn't getting what he wanted. He was afraid that he was going to have to bite the bullet and ask. “As great as that is, it's not what I'm really asking for.” finding his shorts under the dresser or table he pulled them out and walked back to Sideway before shuffling Into them.

”Let's say I had the power to take you away from here, to give you a better life. Drake paused for a brief moment, ”Would you take it?

Standing there he laid his emotions into the question. He didn't want to hurt Sideway or any of the others here, but he would have to do something and it was easier if Sideway just told him what he wanted instead of him coming in and basically tearing the place down.

”Either way, this place won't be here in a few days. And I would like it if you came with me, you don't have to, but I would like you to. Drake was pretty sure that that was possible the worst thing he could have said but he wanted to be honest, and that was one of his faults. He wasn't good at lying, only leaving information out. But something told him he could partly trust Sideway, and he needed him.

Sideway frowned when Drake told him he didn't answer his question. He was unsure what this man wanted to hear. As he thought of other angles Drake was asking about, something slowly dawned on Sideway: this guy was asking some pretty personal business questions. He was beginning to breach into a conversation better suited for Cecil. Now that Sideway was fed and able to focus on more than just sex, he was beginning to realize that Drake's visit didn't make sense at all.

Sideway's expression changed from soloum and thoughtful to joyous and playful when he noticed Drake turning his head. He had found his shorts under the desk and was now getting dressed. Sideway lay on his side and watched him dress.

”Let's say I had the power to take you away from here, to give you a better life." Drake asked. Sideway sat up on one elbow.

”Would you take it?"

Was he serious? Since leaving home, this was the best place he has lived. This guy, was he wanting to buy him? Sideway reeled from the question, unsure what to say he sat there slack jawed.

His brain clicked back into gear and he spout off the usual spiel, "I hate to inform you but the courtesan you have requested is not for sale" He said slyly. Sideway knew he was basically contraband. Everyone knows you don't just walk out with someone else's contraband. Cecil would have this guy killed by next sundown.

Sideway looked away from Drake, catching his own eye in the mirror over the desk, "I....I have to think about it...." he said hesitantly. He was afraid of someone overhearing their conversation. It was dangerous to cross Cecil. A better life was a good reward for the risk though. He looked at the room around him and back at himself in the mirror, "I'll have an answer the next time I see you"

"I hate to inform you but the courtesan you have requested is not for sale"

Drake looked at Sideway for a moment, his heart falling into his stomach. He had offered to take him, to give him a life that in his opinion was respectable. And he was shot down almost immediately, he recognized the playful joking manner in which it was said, but it still hurt a little to hear it.

Drake wandered to the dresser were his armor lay, it was a good excuse to not look at Sideway at the moment. He didn't think he could. He know it was childish, Sideway would think it childish, the whole world probably would. A courtesan wasn't yours just because you slept with them, no matter how much you wanted them.

"I....I have to think about it...." glancing over his shoulder as he was snapping pieces of armor on he smiled. It wasn't a brilliant happy smile, more of a wistful one. "I'll have an answer the next time I see you"

With the rest of his armor in place Drake turned around with his helmet under his arm. ” let's hope you do" standing in front of sideway Drake's green-blue eyes searched his. ” the next time I see you, you will be a free man. “

Drake didn't say anything else as he walked to the door, for the briefest of moments he stopped. Throwing one last longing glance over his shoulder he whispered a silent good bye before continuing out the door.

Once back out into the streets smelling of cat piss and booze a soldier of his royal guard popped up. “So my Highness, how was your first time.” It was a good thing this meat head was a old long time friend, anyone else and he would have punched them and then made them clean the stables for a week when they returned to the castle.

They were too close to the brothel though for Drake to answer truthfully, for some reason he was afraid that someone might hear. Or a certain someone would. “ I don't see how that's any of your concern” heading in the direction of his in he waved his men on to follow. ”Toad, I didn't learn anything useful, did you get anything substantial on the house.”

The conversation bleed away as the maybe there way down the street. It was going to be a long night.

Edited by Acornia

"Goodbye" Sideway heard Drake whisper before exiting the room. Sideway was left in silence with his own thoughts. That was certainly a interesting encounter with a customer. Most aren't that talkative or as compassionate.

” the next time I see you, you will be a free man. “ his last words resonated in his mind. Was he serious about taking him away from the brothel or was this just a trick set up by Cecil? Sideway rose from Lukas's bed and searched for his pants.

Sideway wanted to go back downstairs to find something to eat but instead found himself on the third floor outside Cecil's office door. Sideway reached up to knock but hesitated. Why did he want to tell Cecil about what just happened? Was it respect for the man's business or was it out of fear. He would be punished if Cecil knew he told Drake he is an Incubus but he would be punished worse if he finds out that he told him and did not report back to Cecil. sideway dropped his hand and turned to walk away. Some things are better as secrets. He started walking back down the hall to head to the lobby.

Drake rose early the next morning, dressing in his armor and strapping in his blades. He wanted to leave. No room for argument on Cecil's part, the man had already gotten away with enough over the last few years. Drake figured it was time for a little intimidation.

”Toad, where are you with those papers and numbers I asked for.” his voice rang through one of the many inns that his men were staying at. *Right here your highness.” The frog like man answered almost immediately. Coming into the room he set down a stack of papers with some food and tea.

”Thanks.” picking up the papers drake shuffled through them, smiling at what Toad had found.

--Cecil--

Cecil rolled over untangling himself from the dark satyr that slept beside him. He had a lot of work to do today and didn't have time to waste in bed. For a moment, one he would never let anyone see, he gazed back to zole in the bed and longingly ran a hand through his hair.

Standing he went to the door and called out as he made his way down stairs, “SIDEWAY”. The first matter of business was to brand that mystery kin. He was a stunning specimen, but he had strength and a temperament. Sideway could take care of that, the boy hadn't had food or water for a day or so. Throw sideway working some magic in that miss and the boy would all but lay there complacent as Cecil has someone brand him.

“SIDEWAY, GET DOWN HERE! I HAVE WORK FOR YOU!!!” Cecil made it to the boys door and stood just outside. Tapping his foot in annoyance he would have to remember to get sideway back for making him wait.

Sideway rolled out of bed when Cecil's voice shrieked from outside his door. He scrambled to the dresser and flung open the top drawer, "Just a minute, Cecil!" he called back, finding a clean pair of pants.

He tried to walk to the door at the same time as pulling his pants on and ended up tripping himself. He sprawled on the floor and groaned. He pulled his pants on before rising back to his feet. Sideway reached the door and flung it open.

Cecil did not look happy. His face was tight and his foot was doing the tapping thing it did when he was impatient. Sideway smiled charmingly and leaned against the doorframe.

"What's up boss?"

Cecil huffed as sideway came out into the hallway, usually he would have smacked however it was but he felt he didn't have that luxury with sideway. He owned him yes, but if sideway ever wanted to kill him it wouldn't be hard. And neither of them were stupid.

“Yes sideway, I have a job for you. I have sent some branding men to the basement a little while ago. I've have been told that they are still having trouble getting close to that arcane, I want you to go down there and, ….weaken him.” Smiling Cecil turned and waved while leading the way . There was a slight harsh glint to his eye as he spoke.

“I don't care how you do it and at this point I don't care where the brand is as long as it's on him. My informants are telling me someone has been snooping around and I wouldn't want a unbranded arcane found in my place of residence.” Cecil walked down the stairs in front of sideway, as was his right. Stopping at a prison like door he unlocked it and held it open for sideway expectantly.

---

Ayrie heard someone coming, the sound of soft steps thudding down the stairs followed by the click of the lock. Through the crack of the door he could see the one he had come to know as Cecil and someone else. What were they up to this time.

censorkip.gif***, let me out.” Ayrie stood and made to the door only to be stopped by the chain around his foot. Rage boiled up in him, how long were they going to keep him here. Weren't they just supposed to kill him, wouldn't it have been easier. He had resisted every step of the way with the tapers and a few men who had come In for something else.

Sideway didn't say anything on their descent into the basement. What was in the basement that Cecil wanted help with? Damn! I was too busy daydreaming I wasn't listening to what Cecil was saying! Something about someone snooping around. snooping? Was Drake snooping? Sideway wondered. He was asking some strange questions. Plus his offer to get him out. It was all so coincidental.

Sideway smiled nervously as Cecil opened one of the cell doors and indicated he wanted Sideway to step inside. Standing in the gloom was a young Kin, pale and thin. Sideway would kill this kid!

….weaken him.

Cecil's words floated from his subconscious. Sideway took a careful step into the cell and the door was shut behind him.

Sideway stepped forward slowly, "It's ok. I'm not here to hurt you" he said gently. Sideway was keeping to the other side of the cell. If the boy wanted to get closer he could come to him, the chain around his ankle looked long enough.

The incubus looked the boy over, trying to figure out how long he had been down here. "My name is Robert Sideway but everyone calls me Sideway" he introduced himself casually, "What are you doing down here? They haven't told me much about you"

Ayrie stepped back at the appearance of a young man, he didn't look too much older than him. Maybe four or five years at the max. He looked well fed and well kept, if he was an employee of the house he must have been popular.

"It's ok. I'm not here to hurt you"

Ha, that was funny. Tilting his head he looked at the guy. Was he serious, ayrie might not know to much about this place and what all was going to happen but he wasn't stupid. Everyone that had come through that door had tried to hurt him. This man was no different.

"My name is Robert Sideway but everyone calls me Sideway. What are you doing down here? They haven't told me much about you" ayrie had to hand it to him though, with no sudden movements and the calm voice he talked in he wasn't very threatening looking.

”I don't really know. Lukas tried to help me a few days ago and we were caught. Lukas said something about me sharing the same date as him.” ayrie backed up and slumped down a wall onto the small pallet he had. There wasn't much to do.

”I'm Ayrie” glancing back up at him from his place on the pallet,”what are you doing down here any way?” if he wasn't here to hurt him he didn't see a reason to be here. So either he was lying or he was a new recruit, something told ayrie it was more of the first one.

But as long as he stayed there he didn't care. A low rumbling noise emanated from ayries stomach. Placing his hand on his stomach he looked up with a smile, ”sorry, it's been a few since I last ate.”

Edited by Acornia

Sideway copied the boy and sat across from him in the middle of the room. He figured getting on his level would make him feel better. He was running plans through his head to try and restrain this boy like Cecil asked.

”I don't really know. Lukas tried to help me a few days ago and we were caught. Lukas said something about me sharing the same date as him.” the boy explained.

Lukas? What was he doing sticking his neck out like this? he thought back briefly to the night before. Cecil had called Lukas out of the room while he was with a client. That was something that never happened. If Sideway wouldn't have been so hungry, he would have noticed sooner.

”I'm Ayrie” he said and Sideway smiled, showing his chipped tooth

"Wonderful to meet you Ayrie" Sideway said from his place on the floor, scooting closer to the boy's bed, "I'm going to tell you what going to happen next. Two very strong men are going to come in here and take you to the furnace at the end of the hall. They are going to brand you" Sideway pulled down the collar of his shirt to give Ayrie a better look at the brand scar on the base of his neck. He glanced at the boy's torso when it gave a loud growl in hunger. Sideway frowned, "You know. You could always just submit and join us here at the brothel" Sideway suggested with a shrug, "I mean, Cecil can be cruel but as long as you stay out of his way and keep your head down you will be fine. You are fed well here and Kin are safe from prosecution"

Sideway was unsure if what he was saying was sinking in. He really didn't want to forcibly feed from Ayrie. Sideway felt wrong using his powers for combat.