Moonlight_Eevee

Tetra Breeding Plans

Green gem x Tetra

user posted image

EDIT:

female tetra blank for anyone to use

user posted image

Edited by Amaterasu-sama

Could someone make one with Azure Glazewings and Tsunamis? I currently love them with red-shaded dragons, Red Gemshards being my fave!

Could someone make one with Azure Glazewings and Tsunamis? I currently love them with red-shaded dragons, Red Gemshards being my fave!

Here you go! Azure Glacewings and Tsunamis.

To me, they are too monochromatic. I prefer color contrast.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

gallery

Edited by Laura-Borealis

They are so beautiful, they kind of remind me of happy puppies smile.gif

I'd love to pair them with Val'09 dragons, but I assume it would be quite some work tongue.gif

But let me just drop this here because the colors are cheerful:

user posted image

Gorgeous!

So far, I really like them with Flamingos, Spessartines and Almandines, and they're not bad with Kingcrownes either! smile.gif I wonder how they'd go with Antareans, Mutamores or Solstices.

Gorgeous!

So far, I really like them with Flamingos, Spessartines and Almandines, and they're not bad with Kingcrownes either! smile.gif I wonder how they'd go with Antareans, Mutamores or Solstices.

user posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

I like the Tetra x Antarean much more than I thought I would! The Antarean's orange/brown is a nice contrast while tying in the Tetra's orange belly.

Can someone do Tetras with Red Fire Gems? I can find green and blue on the thread, but I'd really like to see how the reds look. smile.gif

Can someone do Tetras with Red Fire Gems? I can find green and blue on the thread, but I'd really like to see how the reds look. smile.gif
Ta-da! Of the two, I think I prefer them with the female red Fire Gems, but the fact that the flames aren't the same shade as the Tetras makes me sad.

Ta-da! Of the two, I think I prefer them with the female red Fire Gems, but the fact that the flames aren't the same shade as the Tetras makes me sad.

Thank you!

I agree on both points. I find the balance of the female fire gem much nicer than the male, though I'm not sure how I feel about the flames. I do find the pairing interesting.