Sign in to follow this  
FayriTayell

Color Sort is Broken

A few other people have mentioned this in the Tiny Little Questions thread, and Sock said to make a new thread.

Usually color sort groups dragons with the same sprite together, but right now my Flamingo Wyverns are spread throughout my Red Dragons, when previously they came after the Reds in their own group. Other people have reported Crimson Flare Pygmies, Vampires, and Red-finned Tidals getting mixed up in their Reds. My guess is that when the new release was added to the color sort, it messed up the positioning for the other breeds.

Yep, I was one of the people who reported on this, and I have Flamingos, Crimson Flares and Red-Finned Tidals mixed into my Reds. My Tinsels have moved from page 2 to page 1, and my Albinos and White Stripes are sitting between orange/brown'ish breeds.

Actually, the Albinos moved in between the orange/brown'ish breeds fairly long time ago, I just go used to it. And when I just got my first Tinsel, he was sitting on the first page, then at the same time as the Albino move, he was moved as well to page two. So I think there might've been a glitch in the sorting mechanisms for a long time, it's just worsened significantly now.

Edited by DPucey

I had this sort of issue when I switched to Color sorting. All kinds of things were out of order and breeds were split up. I got so tired of it I switched back.

Sign in to follow this